Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archive I - Neko testing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 4:43 am

Jaemal attempted to stand but stumbled. At last he decided that he had better give it a break. Hearing Caden, he called out in a whisper." It's okay..you're alright.." He moved towards them slowly so as not to break anything else. Seeing that she was awake, he was anxious to ask her some questions. Mind being an eager one, he hoped that he wouldn't be bother but he also hoped it would get the female's mind off of Cain's conduct.

" Uhm. Excuse me..I was just wondering? Boy or girl?" He asked and was about to rub Caden's ears before he withdrew his hand. He attempted a smile but it made his head hurt." Sorry. Is that okay if I rub your ears for a second? It's..well..they're very lovely." Jaemal said stuttering over his words. It was strange talking to them. A nice strangeness.The dizzy feeling continued.
Caden looked at the man, a little calmer. "It's a boy, and I don't mind" she said moving closer to the man. "Are you alright?" she asked, it was a stupid thing to ask but she asked anyways.
"Caden, he gave you some fruit would you like some of it now?" Matty asked offering her the fruit.
"Yes, please." Caden almost begged as she took the bacg from Matty and ate a few peices of fruit. "Thank you for the fruit, it's delisious." she said to the man with a smile.

Warren Sammen walked through the building complex. He approached Cain's office and rapped on the door.

Cain pretended not to hear. He saved the data on his computer and moved his desk chair back. He walked over to his window and peered through. Not recongizing the man he shook his head." If it's a protester..he's going to be blind." He growled before opening the door a crack.

Jaemal grinned pleased with the news." I bet your proud." He said looking at Matty for a second. When he recieved permission from Caden, he put his hand through the bars and stroked the soft ears." So soft..huh?" he looked at her and paused." it still stings alittle and my eye throbs every now and then but I'm alive. So i guess i'm not too hurt." Jaemal watched as she ate the fruit." oh. I forgot. My name's Jaemal Guntram..and Caden's a lovely name. I knew a girl named Caden once. Very pretty but very blonde." He rolled his eyes." So what's your name?" He asked Matty.
"Mr. Cain can come in? There are some questions you need to answer." Warren said looking through the crack.

He put his hand on her back soothingly "What?" he asked part of him was angry but another part of him hated to see her cry.

Caden sat still for the man, she could tell he was anxious, but didn't know why. "I'm sorry that your injured." she told him softly as Matty drapped the blanket around her shoulders, not wanting her to get a chill, and sat down beside her.
"Very proud indead and my name is Matty" he replied "Your last name is Guntram?" he asked "I think Guntram is Cain's last name." he said looking at Jaemal.
Caden then leaned on Matty with one of her hands on her stomach, gently rubbing. "What do you think he'll look like?" Caden quietly and suddenly asked refuring to their child.
Matty looked at her and smiled "He's going to be a little heart breaker like his dad." he joked and kissed Caden on the cheek.

Ady looked over at Gabriel "I've been helping and saving the nekos." she repeated with tears still streaming down her face. "I've also been healing them, including the ones that are sent to me to be 'taken care of'." she told him.

Cain paused before opening the door and stepping aside for the man." What kind of questions?" He asked skeptically as he pointed to a chair for the man to sit down in." If it's about the facility we're doing our best to increase production. The fact that our goal hasn't been acomplished as of yet shouldn't come as a surprise since we've had to spend time removing protestors.." He paused and sat down." If it's not..then what kind of questions am I answering?"

" Matty..Caden..both are nice names. So what are you going to name your son?" He asked and then cocked his head to the side in a childish fashion." It is? Huh. It isn't exactly a popular name..maybe he's my cousin or something." He said not really understanding that a cousin would have a different last name more often than not. And he had no cousins." I think he's going to look like his mom but act like his dad. Just a thought. Either way he's going to be a real handsome one."
"Just some smiple questions." he said sitting in the chair beside the one Cain pointed to. "Such as the board has new ideas and new departments are being opened. We need people to head those departments, can you recomeaned anyone from the staff that would be suitable for the position?"

"Why would you do this?" he asked confused on whether are not he was angry for what she had done or at himself for being mad at her.

" New departments?" Cain looked at the man bewildered." But I thought the funding..What kind of departments? What goes on in those areas will sway my thoughts on who might be more efficient."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 4:51 am

"Thank you, Jaemal is a nice name too," Caden answered before Matty had a chance to "We haven't really thought of a name yet, but we'll have to make it quick." she said with a small laugh.
"Wouldn't cousins have different last names, most of the time?" Matty asked and smiled at the thought of his son looking like Caden.

"How could I NOT help them?" She cried "Those are inocent creatures being tortured and and fatily injured!" She yelled at him "If you want me to appoligize for saving them, you can forget it, because I'm NOT sorry for saving them." she said to him and moved away from him to the door.

" Eh..I suppose. Oh but then he couldn't be my brother...could he?" He made a face." I don't want to think about it. Speaking of thinking, you should take time on naming him. Names should be special and mean something." He chuckled." Cain..I wonder what his mom must have been thinking. That's a horrid name..suits him though."

"I don't want you to apologize to anyone." he said putting his hands on her shoulder. "And don't worry I won't let anyone find out."

"The one we are most concerned with is dealing with research on neko human crossbreeding ." he said.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 11:55 am

Cain made a choking noise and his eyes widened in utter surprise and shock." Your not serious are you?" He glared at him. Surprise turning to anger." Are you out of your F'n mind?! That's the dumbest idea yet! I mean recreate animal people...that was out there. I only joined because it had a glimmer of chance but seriously? You are thinking about interbreeding and crossing species??" Cain snarled out venomously." Do you know what would happen if those creatures were allowed to breed? WITH US? We'd have a crisis. Neko's are dumb animals that can talk. This idea this new research is a waste. Your tampering with our pure human genes Sir. That alone should be treason.." Cain stood up and began pacing to work the hostility out. An idea struck him and he smirked evilishly." However if you're still in mind for a subject.. I think I know just the man for the job." His eyes looked out through his window at Jaemal.
"Yeah, we really should get cracking on a name shouldn't we?" Matty asked Caden.
"Matty, I've been having these dreams, and in every one of them is a boy named Aden. What do you think?" she asked looking at Matty.
"Hmm, Aden." Matty said and then imagined using it 'Aden, supper time. Aden don't eat that. Aden what are we going to do with you?' "I love it." he said after thinking of using it in real life for his first son.

"Y-you're not mad at me?" Ady asked surprised. "I tell you the real reason why I even agreed to that awful job and you not mad?" she asks again and turns to face Gabriel. "Thank you." she said to him "And one more thing, I'm not going to stop until every single one of them is safe." she said to him with a tone that was imposable to argue with.

"I understand that." he said leaning down and kissing her.

His eye twitched at the man's calm dispositon." Jaemal. Think about it. he's worthless and no one wants him. I'd be glad to get him off my hands.." and out of my facility that stupid moron. Let him be the one for neko cross breeding. In his anger his eyes had narrowed into almost feral slits." If you have no further questions..the door is there."
"Really?" she asked and with out thinking wrapped her arms around Gabriel's neck and kissed him before he could reply. "I'm so glad you understand." she cried in joy rather then sorrow this time and hugged him tightly.

"Just one. Where can I find this Jaemal?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 12:04 pm

"Right... about... here." she said to Gabreil pulling him back over to the bed and pushing him down on it, while giggling. She quickly scrambled up on the bed, laid down next to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck the way they had been earlier, before she told him what she had been doing at work. "You know something Gabriel?" Ady asked not feeling nervous or anything like that anymore.

Rosalie only slept for a short while before waking up yet again, another side effect of the injections. She sighed angrily as she was dizzy and confused at where she was and who she was. Her eyes stared blankly at the ground as she falls over from the dizziness, she tries to regain her balance but can't seem to. She gives up and just lays on the cold floor.

Caden notices the girl across from her and Matty. "Are you okay?" she asked softly while being bundled up. She never did like it when others where hurt or sick. Matty didn't notice he was still daydreaming about his son and raising him outside of the walls that now held them, and hoping that Cain would allow them to do so, by letting them go.

Rosalie's eyes wander to the very obviously pregnant neko. "I think so..." She replies shortly, not sure if she should tell anyone about all the problems she was having. She had been having them a while but whenever Cain had asked how she was feeling she would lie and say she was fine. Her problems paled in comparison to death, she had decided to just not discuss them with anyone else. She leaned against the wall and stopped herself from falling over, the blank look remaining in her eyes.

Cain turned back at the man as if he asked the stupidest question. WHich he had." Jaemal is the caretaker. He's probably by the cages slacking off." He pointed to the door.

Jaemal had left the nekos alone to finish his other duties. Finally he was finished and came back to make sure everything had been done. When he did another walk through he noticed one of them numbered 355. As he looked she seemed dizzy. He looked at her and then touched her forehead gently." You have a fever," Jaemal stopped and opened her cage so as he could check her health without the bars interfeering." Dehydrated poor thing." Jaemal got some fresh water and eased it into Rosalie's mouth. After a few sips he stroked her ears not wanting to close the door.

"Are you sure?" Caden quietly asked, looking worried for the girl, with her maternal instincts taking over. Matty dream had shifted to where he was teaching Aden how to play ball, and then it went to teaching him to drive. He was to caught up in his own fantasy that he didn't even notice Caden talking with the neko across the hall from them.

Rosalie was barely aware that Jaemal had entered her cage and that she was drinking the much needed water. Light slowly returned to her eyes but she felt as if she was gonna be sick from the intake of water after being thirsty for so many days. She continued to drink for a bit but pulled away eventually and held her hands over her stomach. "Sick..." She said quietly.

That one little word brought him out of his daydreams. "Caden, you may want to look away." Matty said quietly in her ear, he know that if caden saw someone else getting sick she would too. Caden nodded and laid back down in Matty's lap and shut her eyes, while Matty gently rubbed her back.

Jaemal nodded." I know. Your body's just not used to so much water I guess." He said and gently lifted out of her cage. He rested her head against his shoulder and pressed her body against his." I wonder where the antibiotics are.." He stroked Rosalie's back reassuringly before he went into the experiment room.Laying her on the table he couldn't see anything else wrong with her." Any aches, pains or dizziness? I don't want to give you the wrong thing. My names Jaemal Guntram." He said whispering so he wouldn't give her a headache.
She catches the last name and is even more confused but is comforted slightly when he rubs her back gently. "Confusion, dizziness, and I have no idea where I am." She replies just as quietly, her eyes close as the light gives her a small headache. She feels the cold steel against her back once more and is a bit more aware of where she is but is still unsure of it. "I have a small headache," She tells him but adds quickly. "from the lights." Her body lays rigid on the steel bed as her instincts tell her that she's in an unsafe place but as well there was no chance of escaping. "And some black outs." She also adds to ensure that he doesn't kill her. Fear creeps along her spine and neck and causes her to shiver roughly against the steel.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 12:15 pm

The kitten could see peeking out form somewhere. "Whats he doing...trying to hurt or help her..." thought to self. scratches behind own ear. lookd at the couple who were there as well didnt' move from hiding spot.looked back tat rosa an jeamal

" Did you hit your head ?" He asked and began to look for bruising." Did they even feed you? Your tail..the fur on it is dingy." He sighed and then noticed the responses she stated." Your in the experiment room, I'm guessing." Jaemal went to the sink area to clean is hands." Dizziness, confusion, headaches and black outs.." He shook his head not liking the sound of that. " I'm no doctor but you need fluids. Stat. Soup and stuff.." He paused noticing Rosalie's shivering. He stroked her ears again." It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you I promise." Jaemal smiled." I'm not even supposed to be in here, I'm I guess the janitor or something. But you know what," He lowered his voice." I think they'll let it slide if they know that I'm doing my job." The reasoning was shaky but seemed concrete to him." Maybe they'll let me take you home for a day or two." He looked over his shoulder at the cages." I don't think you'd last too long if they left you there."
"Okay, Caden, it's safe to look." he said to her quietly "Here you should eat some more fruit." Matty added handing the bag to her.
Caden nodded, "Thank you." she told him as she took the bag and took out an apple slice. She tried to offer Matty some but he refused it, not because he didn't want it but, because she needed it more than he did.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 2:21 pm

Her body was cold to the touch as he stroked her ears, causing them to twitch ever so slightly. She nods as she hears his suggestion of liquids but wasn't sure they'd let her leave the premises, she couldn't remember much but she was pretty sure they'd let her die first. Her shivering continues but this time more from the cold as he soothes her and calms her down enough that she pushes her other fear away and remains calm. His face looked familiar but couldn't place it, he reminded her of Cain on the outside but was nowhere near as cruel. She shivered as she is hit with the memory of him breaking her wrist earlier.

Jaemal's hands were warm, gentle and kind as he continued to soothe her." They might not let you go..but I could smuggle some soup for you." He said happily avoiding yet another obstacle in his path of ideas. Noticing he was becoming more relaxed he smiled again." Do you have a name? I'd rather say names than numbers...it's better." Noticing her flinch he stopped." If I hurt you let me know and I'll stop." He moved away from her and checked over his shoulder before whispering." For a neko, your really cute."

A sleek black car drew up outside the facility, the door swung open and a smartly dressed woman stepped out. She walked up to the gates and pressed a button on the intercom, "Dr Trueblack, Geneticist and Neuroscientist, sent here by Mr Noirman . Can you let me in."
Message sent Dr Eve Trueblack stepped away from the intercom and looked up at the facility, interesting looking place she thought.

Anouk edged closer to the bars, hoping she was next on the newcomers feeding and cleaning lists.

Caden was worried for the girl that was feeling sick, she looked up at Matty. "Matty, I'm worried about that poor girl, I hope she's okay." she said quietly.
"I'm sure she'll be fine, Jaemal will take care of her." Matty told Caden with a smile and held her close "It sounds like somebody's maternal side is kicking in." Matty said to Caden smiling and gently rubbing small circles in her cheek with his thumb.

Cain had finally calmed down when an annoying intercom bleeped. Staring at the ceiling he uttered many profanities before he rubbed his eyes. Then he moved to the button on the wall and shoved his hand on it. " I'd expected you later.." After an intense pause he added." Doors are open." Cain moved away from the button and sat back down at his desk." I hadn't expected her to come at all. I thought they changed the opportunity.."
She opens her eyes a bit and is relieved that his body is blocking the light, she glances around the room. She is uneasy about his question because no one else had asked her for her name and she was surprised she remembered it herself. "I'm Rosalie." She tells him and tries to sit up to get away from the cold steel. "I would appreciate some soup and I am thankful that you gave me water." She tells him gratefully, not wanting to be a bother. She hears his whisper and blushes a light pink and looks at the floor shyly, it had been so long that she had had healthy interaction and that anyone had actually cared about her well-being that she was slightly shocked by it.

Eve walked into the building, heels clinking on the hard floor, she glanced impasionately around her, examining the lobby. She walked up to the nearest person,
"Excuse me. Could you give me the direction to the office of .... Mr. Gurtman?" Her voice wasn't kind nor hostile, it was entirely empty of emotion.

Anouk tapped her hand against the bar, nervously trying to get the man's attention.

for the first time Caden noticed the dark rings around Matty's eyes. "Matty, why don't you get some sleep? When Aden comes we wont have a chance to sleep." Caden told him in a soft voice. "I'll be fine." she continued before Matty could protest. She laid down and patted the spot next to her. "Please?" she asked looking into his eyes.
"Okay, but only for a little bit." He said as he took his spot next to Caden and put his arm around her.

the kitten seeing enuogh walked out. trots down the hsll had a small ring on his tail. was wandeirng see a ball chases after it. "mreow" pounces it only to roll into a wall upside down.

Eve muttered under her breath, disgusted at the sight of a kitten loose in a scientific research laboratory, standards were just slipping too far here, it would never have been allowed in Oxford.

the kitten looks at eve while upside down tilt head cutely looking towards her. Curious of the woman but still had otbe on guard of her. "mew?" the ball the kitten had was in its paws.

" Rosalie." Jaemal repeated the name. he liked it. The way it rolled off his tongue and the general way it sounded. Jaemal watched her and notice her shy away from the coldness of the table. But there wasn't much he could do about it." Well..I'd of done it any way Rose. I'm kinda a softie I guess." Seeing her blush he beamed like a school boy." You shouldn't be embarressed." He would have said more but he heard a bang on the bars.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 2:25 pm

Matty quickly fell into a deep, restful, sleep next to Caden. Caden watched him sleep for a few minutes before falling asleep herself with her head on Matty's shoulder, with his breathing lulling her deeper into sleep.

Eve looked around, wondering if anyone else had noticed the loose animal. Stray? Pet? They shouldn't allow pets in labs, it could cause contamination. She was interrupted in her thoughts by a man giving her vague directions to Cain's office. Leaving the kitten as it was for now she set off into the depths of the facility.

She smiles as he says her name, enjoying the way he says it and how it sounds coming from him. "I don't think anyone minds it." She says honestly about his kindness. "Most of the scientists here aren't very nice." She tells him as she is able to gain her balance again. "Is there any way I could clean my tail? I think it being dirty is messing with my balance." She suggests.

when sees the woman gone the kitten continues his walk without being seen by the cameras because of his side gone in the ventilation peeking aorung the facility keeping quiet.
Matty begins to snore, which sounds a lot like growling, somewhat audibly. Caden familiar with his snore, cuddles closer and curls into Matty's chest, completely comfortable and puts her arm over his sleeping figure as if to hold him there with her and answers his snoring with her own softer gentler snore.

" Good. Then I'll call you Rose. Oh and sure. I can't believe they kept you guys erm girls and guys so dirty." He shook his head and pointed to the sink." You could wash it there.. I gotta go. I'll be right back." he left seeing Anouk. He smiled appologetically." Oops. Here," He went and returned with some food." There. Now lets see that coat shine hm?" He said rubbing her ears." These scientists dudes would get more progress if they treated this nekos better. I mean how can you label progress when some other factor is always adjusting the outcome." He chuckled." Geeze. i'm starting to sound like that butcher guy from back home." Jaemal moved away and went to Rosalie." We had better get you back. I'll help wash your tail later Rose, I don't want either of us to get in trouble." He moved to pick her up and not sure of why he did it, Jaemal kissed her cheek quickly before picking her up and placing her back in the cage."Shh." He said with a grin and placed a finger on his lips with a wink.
Anouk flinched back as he touched her, and even though she was glad of the food, she was grateful when he moved away. He reminded her too much of Cain, there was something, something... similar in some indescribable way.

Eve reached Cain's office and knocked politely on the door.

" It's open." Cain said emotionless and void. he was standing back at the wall. his eyes glued to the progress sheet. His hand rested against the white wall slightly throbbing since he had slammed it into the surface. Why was production so slow? Why was progress non progressive? He turned around to see this person. This eve trublack.
" Welcome." He greeted though it sounded more like he'd rather tell her to exit the premises." Take a seat." Cain pointed to the seat and sat down behind his desk. Cain rubbed his eyes. For some reason they hurt incredibly. Huh. Maybe the woman was just that ugly. He kept the thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 2:58 pm

Rosalie smiled as he called her Rose and walks over to the sink carefully. "I think it causes us to be more intimted by them." She tells him as she begins to scrub her tail gently. "In a moment?" She pleads as he asks to take her back. "I'll hurry." She says as she rubs her tail with some soap and rinses it. "Towel?" She asks as she turns the water off and keeps her dripping wet tail over the sink. She is surprised as he kisses her cheek and blushes again, more heavily this time. She dries her tail and is taken back to her cage, she smiles as he winks at her and nods in silence.

Eve walking into the office, looking Cain up and down. He looked like someone who needed to clock off work sooner, people never give their best when they're tired. She sat down,
"Thank you," there was nothing grateful in her tone, "You must be mr..."

the kitten continued off an came to yui-las's room the door was open slightly he sees she was crying. he goes in an goes over ot her. "mew?" she wipes her eyes looks down to see the kitten pawing at her leg she picks it up. sniffles. "H-hi... you lonely too? shouldn't be here..." she got up carriny the kitten an closed the door ot her room. sat back on the bed with the kitten let it have her food since looked hungry it gladly ate some of it.

" Guntram." He responded automatically with the air of one sick of their surname." Cain Guntram." A hand rubbed his eyes again before drawing back. Cain cleared his throat." Your early. I had expected you sometime later and would have liked a bit more time to prepare for you arrival."if you'd have been on time, I would've had time to ditch this place. " So if there's a lag in our conversation or in evidence, you have only time to blame." Cain said as though he were already blaming her for the seconds he lost.

His head hurt. Throbbed. A massive headache was occuring and for some reason his room seemed warm. Maybe he was getting a fever. His eyes pulsed with dull pain as the vision came and went. Still he fought for composure. At last he could stand it no longer." If you wouldn't mind. I'll be ri-" Cain's sentence was cut short as his vision went blank and he dropped to the floor. He wasn't sick or dead. It was his genes. It was the precise moment nature decided to come into the picture. It was a timed thing for his ears and tail ( they aren't showing yet) and unfortunately this was the place he was at when it occured. The reason he blacked out was because when he's in that condition, it is easier for his body to mature into his full neko self. At the moment, Cain was still very human and very....out of it.
"I don't feel nervous any more." Ady said before kissing him. "I think it was because I was hiding something from you." She said hugging him tightly. "I feel so liberated now that you know and that I can trust you." She added.

Eve wondered why he was so astonished at her timing, she was always early, wasn't everyone else. Her composure slipped as he collapsed and she moved quickly around the desk, kneeling on the floor beside him. It was not compassion that made her do so but a morbid fascination with the weaknesses of others. She checked his pulse and breathing, he was alive. She placed a hand on his forehead, testing his temperature, she lifted his eyelid and waved a hand in front of his eyes, he was clearly completely unconscious. With some difficulty she heaved him into the recovery position then stuck her head out into the corridor,
"Hello. Can I have a hand in here, Mr Guntran appears to be ill." Maybe he has an ongoing medical condition She returned to check on him once more.

Jaemal heard her and came over to assist her. He made a face at Cain lying there." Is he drunk?" He asked not wanting to come any closer if he was.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 3:23 pm

Eve looked up as he entered, "I don't know. I only just got here, has this ever happened to him before? Is there a file with staff medical notes anywhere?"
Typical. I wanted to get a good look around tonight. Check on sample demographics, now I won't be able to.
She wondered who she should contact, was there a medical doctor on site; she might have a deep understanding of nosesepive pain receptors, but she had never studied first aid properly.

Jaemal shook his head." From what I've read and heard he's always...well. Awake I guess. I mean he has never collasped like this. Oh." He looked around and pulled open a desk drawer." Very little on him though and there isn't anything tha-" That is when he noticed it. Jaemal blinked. Cain seemed a little shorter than when they first met. Also he had a sort of different look . Maybe it was because he was sleeping. Jaemal poked him .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archive I - Neko testing   Archive I - Neko testing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archive I - Neko testing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2