Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: The Changes   The Changes Empty3/20/2011, 12:40 pm

Last night several changes were made here

The new Admin is Azreal

The Mods are: Serenity, Xero, and Angelus(for the times being)

CB Mods are: Vassi, and Red Hood

Group names are as followed, but will be voted on:
Newborns: 0-50
Younglings: 51-100
Trainees: 101-150
Warriors: 151-200
Clan Leaders: 201-250
Elders(or Ancients): 250+

Last edited by Angelus on 4/26/2011, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Nothing from Nobody   The Changes Empty3/20/2011, 7:00 pm

So: When I asked what was happening and no one wanted to give me a straight answer, it was because my title was being taken and no one wanted me to feel bad? That seems to be the only thing I can think it would be. Because I did ask what was going on. But I was not told. And I did ask if I was a 'nobody' and I was told I was going to remain a senior moderator. I did ask was a 'Senior moderator' and I was then told that it meant nothing and that the group was useless. I come back from lunch and I am a nobody. I have not real problem with being a nobody, except for the fact that I cannot figure out why I have been excluded from information from the beginning. I did ask why I was excluded from the polls and what that meant for me. I was told "I think you'll still be a moderator." I am nobody. Thank you for backhandedly going about things and making me feel like I am an unwanted troll.
I really do try to not get upset with things that go on around here, and in turn handle them from a level headed perspective. But I don't know what the flying fudge muffins is going on, or why, and when I do ask I'm not told. Nor are my suggestions taken to heart until after the fact and then dismissed. I am irritated. If someone can answer me in a mature manner, un-accusingly as it should be; I would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Empty3/20/2011, 7:24 pm

Sorry Mansion. I'm not sure exactly why you were left off the polls, but I thought it was because we had planned to keep you a mod. Other than that I'm not exactly sure. I know that last night we were just trying to get things over with and stop the fighting. And I think your position in all of it got kinda lost. Xero and I will take the blame for forgetting because we were the ones trying to get things over with and it was in that that we forgot about poor old you.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Empty3/20/2011, 11:21 pm

Mansion, you were left out of one poll because someone had said you were just remaining a mod, but the others were made while I was still under the assumption that mods were keeping their position unless promoted, so it made sense to only have you and I in the admin vote, as the others we were already at/above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Rules :: RULES Please read-
Jump to: