Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Mansion
Gin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/23/2010, 10:13 pm

Naima watched as Grace ran off into the woods. She didn't want to start a huff if it wasn't him, so she walked to the edge of the woods and lay beside a tree.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/23/2010, 10:41 pm

shadow took off after him was easy for her to catch up to him, since hse ran more often then others. grace was part of the pack wasn't sure if she was okay if she was out here alone.

--------
larina stil lcaring for the pups evne seth gotten to see them. speaking with larina breifly. he had then left not wanting to be a bother acting as a older brother type to the littler pups he wasp laying with before
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/23/2010, 11:35 pm

Grace could hear her name being called and ran towards the sound. "Grace, it's me! It's Hanai!" He called out again.

"HANAI!" Grace called out before tackling the large wolf. "I-I thought you where dead!" She said licking his nose and cheeks.

"Oof, that's twice." He said. "Oh, Grace, I'm so glad you're okay." He said nuzzling her.

"Come with me, there's something you should see," Grace said getting off of him. "Daddy." She added giving him a hint before he asked and began leading him back to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 9:05 am

shadou sees he was telling the truth but still followed behidn them back. seeing them back at the pack again she turned to go. till seth called her.

Seth: "shadou wanna play?" ^_^ he smiles

she glares at him growls, she still doesn't trust him even if kaya an the others did she still had her doubts. an about many things. his smile faded his ears went down lowered his head.

shadou: "leave me alone." kiro came up to her auntie. she picks him up by the back scruff of his neck an t ook him back home to his den. "stay. don't follow." she says an leaves back out
---------
the puppies were stil safe, but seemed they were hungry for their mother. la rina kept them together as she had promised
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 12:09 pm

Grace heard the hungry yelps from her pups and speed up, with Hanai on her tail. "Thanks for watching them La' Rina." She said as she started into the den. "Come on, you have to meet Skyler, Daisy, Jr., and Yazhi." She said to Hanai as she went on in and layed down so her pups could feed. It took no time for them to latch on.

"Grace, ... a-are these our pups?" Hanai asked stunned. "When did you have them?" He asked as he went closer and sat down to inspect the pups.

"Yes, they're ours," Grace answered. "Today, not long ago to be exact." She answered again, before surprising him with a lick on his cheek. "I was so worried they wouldn't have a father." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 12:35 pm

larina: "hehe its no problem miss grace." looks at hanai "who is this miss grace?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 12:46 pm

"This, La' Rina, is Hanai, my mate and these pups father." She answered. It felt so good using his name in the present tense.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 3:17 pm

Tala wondered what all the ruckus was about and went over to Grace's den. She overheard the introduction and smiled to herself. "So this is Hanai. Nice to meet you." She looked at Grace. "I'm glad that you found him alive." She nuzzled Grace's cheek and walked away, back to her own den. She felt tired..... and strangely empty.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 6:15 pm

Corporal Caroline wrote:
"Thank you." Kaya said nuzzling Adahy. "We should get back to the pack before too long." She told him, though she didn't really want to leave.

Hdahy nuzzled back "Why can't we just stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 6:34 pm

"It's not safe to be so far from the pack at the moment, I've been hearing howling lately." Kaya reluctantly answered. "And I'd kinda like to check on Grace again." She added.

"I am too." Grace said softly as Tala nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/24/2010, 6:55 pm

"You're right." he said as he got up.(not like that!) "Let's go." he started walking to the direction of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/25/2010, 11:48 am

la rina: "oh this is him. " looks at him. "how ocem you weren't with her?" speaking of him being seperated from her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/27/2010, 5:37 pm

Kaya walked next to Adahy the whole way home, and that's when she smelled a new wolf's scent outside Grace's den. She hurried to the entrance where the smell was stronger. "Grace? Are you alright?" She asked into the den, she was waiting for Adahy to catch up before going inside.

"Yea, this is him." Grace said quietly.

"It was because of her father mostly." He answered, though he didn't want to talk about it, it wasn't a pleasant story to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty9/28/2010, 9:43 am

"oh, okay. I won't ask any further then." larina says she scootches one of the pups back over to their mother seeing they were trying to leave again. looked over atadahy + kaya. "Morning, looks like new member to the pack." smiles.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty11/2/2010, 7:22 pm

Gin wrote:
Kaya walked next to Adahy the whole way home, and that's when she smelled a new wolf's scent outside Grace's den. She hurried to the entrance where the smell was stronger. "Grace? Are you alright?" She asked into the den, she was waiting for Adahy to catch up before going inside.

Adahy smelt the smell too and gave Kaya a worried look before she took off. He ran after her as fast as he could. He stopped in front of the cave next to Kaya.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty11/6/2010, 9:52 pm

La rina plays with a few of the kids.

Seth talkes with shadou she was about to claw his face or kill him. she put her paw back down claws retracted he licked her nose nose she was surprised at that since many were afraid of her.

Seth: goofy smile his tounge hanging out tail wags.

Shadou: "what the-...you goofy moron." looked awya from him.

seth: his ears falter soem loosk at her with puppy eyes. "shadou no like seth?"
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 4:34 pm

When Kaze was sent away from the pack he continued to hold that loathing against the alpha pair. She had no right to mate with that mongrel. That Adahy was no true wolf! If anything she should've taken him, Kaze, instead. That is how it worked. That is what happened. It was Alpha males which ruled not the females and her turn on his family raised his hackles. He couldn't stand it.
Months had passed since he had last seen any ranking position of a pack. He lived and breathed a solitary life. His one mate that he had join him was Viva. She promised to create a pack with him. Together they would bring Nahimia to its knees. First though they would have to have a spy. Their son by that time was 2 years. A full adult. Kaze had turned on him blaming him and pushing him into fighting. Finally, like Kaze thought, Rave ran.

Like the methods of Nahima pack, he would be found shortly. No one would think anything about the young wolf. He didn't look suspicious. He looked frightened. There was nothing that would tie the pup to his father. Which is just what Kaze wanted.

Rave trembled as he approached the landmark he had seen in his memories. Timidly he walked on to the territory." Hello? Anyone?" He twitched his ears to listen for any sounds.
In the distance Kaze watched as Viva joined her son. Rave watched her suspiciously but was soon won over.
" We wish to speak to the Alpha, please.." Viva's gentle voice called.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 5:31 pm

Kala's ears perked to the sounds of new wolves in the area, they weren't far away. "I'll be right back." She said before disappearing out the entrance to the den, though she licked Adahy's cheek before she did. "Hello!?" She called out to the newcomers. Had it gotten colder while she was in the den? Despite her fur a shiver went down her spine.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 5:46 pm

Rave wagged his tail slightly and walked submissively to her, stopping the respectful distance. " Hello. My name is Rave and this is my mother Viva, we are looking for a place to stay for tonight.If we may." He spoke slowly and kindly. His father's characteristic nobleness showing while the other characteristics stayed hidden under his mother's gentle face.

" We have been seperated from our pack and we'd be willing to do anything should we be allowed to join." Viva's sweet voice echoed her son's comment. She longed to look back at Kaze, to tell him she loved him. But she knew he was no longer there. He couldn't be. It would've ruined their plan.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 6:07 pm

"It's nice to meet you both." She said and nodded to both of them. "I'm sure I can get you both places for tonight." She told them. "But first thing's first, there's a new litter of pups, and I'll have to ask you not to go near them so the parent's have a chance to get to know them." She told them, though it was also that she didn't want the pups exposed to to many wolves too soon.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 7:03 pm

Before Rave could speak, Viva nodded to her request." Of course. No problem." She smiled kindly." I know how a young mother is, I was one." She said looking over at Rave. He ignored her look." Thank you very much and might I know you name?" He asked. His mother sounded odd. She never liked pups for some reason and he didn't think it wise to continue the pup converstation.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 7:22 pm

"I'm glad you understand." Kaya smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself." She apologized. "My name is Kaya." She answered. "And if you will follow me, I think we have a vacant den that you can use." She said before starting back to the dens slowly so the others could follow her.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 7:32 pm

" thank you you are very kind." Viva said walking carefully behind Kaya. Rave followed feeling very confused. He stopped when he thought he could see the shape of Kaze in the distance. He blinked. No. It was only the shadows of trees, he continued walking. How odd. His parents never asked other packs for help. Even when they needed it. Something was off but he wasn't going to say anything. The plan might blow over.

" Would I be able to stay awhile?" Rave asked. He knew whatever his mother had planned she wouldn't stay long. She couldn't. She was always at Kaze's side." Don't push it Rave, lets be satisfied for this blessing before we ask for anything else." She said gently premanding him.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 7:55 pm

"Thank you, my mate wouldn't say so much." Kaya joked. She then glanced over to Rave when he asked if he could stay longer. "Hmm? Certainly you can." She agreed. "It's okay Viva, I don't mind." She assured her and quickly looked back ahead, she didn't want to run into any trees. Being half blind is a pain sometimes. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty12/10/2010, 8:15 pm

" How very thoughtful Kaya." Rave moved away from Viva. She sounded snide as if showing him off for something. he didn't even know what. He was however eager to get away from her. She was rubbing him the wrong way. Viva took no notice.

" Your kindness is very much appreciated."

Somewhere in the wilderness further from the pack territory Kaze paced. Following their path. He could see them. He knew where it was. Patience. He needed to wait until Viva had a chance to watch the pups before he'd kill them. Every last one. It was tempting to go out and taunt Kaya but he couldn't . He'd jeapordize their mission. Instead he watched as they walked closer and closer to the dens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next