Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before Men

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Arashi
Searath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

Before Men - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 9:50 pm

Before Akira could knock the front side of the shack lifted up on a henge. Leading to Passing big enough for two takes it fit in at once. The mile was over a mile long before she got to the car lot. Jake was busy overriding commands to allow her to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 9:53 pm

She looked back once she saw jake when entered. "Long tunnel" looks back at jake. "machine not responding to orders. jake?" walked over but not too close trying to see the computer. Looked aorund amazed by the place.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:01 pm

Angelus wrote:
Kearney was walking to nowhere when he heard her voice. He spun on his heel to see her in the shadows. "Hello Ginger, it has been awhile." he walked up to her. "What no hug?" he smiled and teased. "How have you been all these years?" he asked her stepping into the alleyway with her.

"Of course you get a hug." Ginger answered before he stepped into the ally. "I's so good to see you." She said before hugging him. "I've been fine," She answered him. "And how have you been?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:09 pm

He smiled as she hugged him and he hugged her back. "I've been good, bored but good." he smiled down at her. "What brings you to the Big Apple?." he asked her looking behind his shoulder at a carjacking going on the man was forcefully thrown from the car and the jackers sped off.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:19 pm

"Same old, same old." Ginger replied though the truth was she barely remembered herself. "That poor man." She said quietly at she watched him get thrown from his car. "Should we try to help him?" She asked hoping he would agree.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:25 pm

He chuckled and looked back at her. "You haven't been here before have you?" he glance over his shoulder at the man getting up. "We don't help the people around here, I don't know why but thats just the way it is." he looked back at her hoping he didn't incur here wrath.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:31 pm

After several stops and forms of transportation, The two arrived on the outskirts of London in the early morning of the next day. “perhaps we should find lodging for the evening. Or for the little amount of evening that is left.” Rheana said. “I really need to sleep. That little bit on your shoulder of the last train was not restful at all.”
“Of course it was, you even drooled a bit.” He laughed back at her, leaning in and holding her chin. She glared at him. “Very well, I have a flat not far from here. I am sure you remember.” He said straightening up. “if you’ll follow me, I’ think we can go the rest of the way on foot… unless you’d rather I carried you?” he smiled as she stomped off ahead of him again.
“What bloody way do I go?” she said when he stopped on a corner and she continued on. He nodded his head and started down the correct long street.

Once they were inside, she went straight to his bed and crashed. “don’t wake me, and don’t think about it… you get the couch.” She was out by the time she hit the pillow.
“of course my love, he said to the door as he shut it for her.

Last edited by Mansion on 7/13/2010, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:34 pm

"What's so funny?" Ginger asked confused. "Why not? That's just crazy!" She said to him. "Don't understand what would be so wrong about it." She added, looking kind of upset, not angry just upset.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:38 pm

Jake smirked at the comment she made. He then said over the P.A System because she was still in the tunnel and he was in the main room "No. I am just overriding the safety commands so the base does not kill you." When she got to the car lot she could see all way into the main room though out the four open doors. But more then that she could see the twenty of so different cars, and then nineteen or so different motorcycles.

Volta Speed up as he felt a presence he had not felted in almost twenty years. Rheana and Nark where back. Volta speed along the road as he arrive at his flat.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:43 pm

Narkissos’ ears perked up all of a sudden. Then he smiled wryly. And thought to himself Seems my dear friend Volta has come to pay me a visit. He went and opened the door quietly, so to not wake Rheana, even though only a change in the earth could wake her. He stood waiting with the door open, waiting for His father’s friend to appear at his stoop.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:44 pm

"Thanks for that then, Many vehicles collected." she speaks not thinking. Kept wlaking wondering how long this palce had been up. Wodnered if tthis is what volta had been doign sicne everyone had split up to different places across the earth. Makes ot the main room. "did you and volta do all of this over the decades?" was curious had soem questions.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:52 pm

Volta Parked the Vanquish in plane sight of Nark as he got out in his Human form. It was almost dawn so he had to go back his human form. He changed Bane into his credit card form and Life and Death into there Drivers license and MI6 badge form. He then walked up to the Door and said "Long time so see. And What ever you do don't try and steal my car this time."

Jake Look at her still grinning as he said "We founded this place in 1980. Between Volta's Money and MI6 funding we have a limitless amount of money and no matter what a get out of jail free card."Jake loved the fact he could do anything flash his badge and get out of. Even though he did not feed off humans anymore he still liked to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 10:57 pm

Narkissos laughed out loud at Voltas comment, remembering clearly the incident that he was referring to. “I believe it was an emergency and I did return the pieces. But seeing as you are my guest, I will do what I can to control the urge. Please come in. to what do I owe this visit?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 11:01 pm

"I remeber the original base. knew there'd be an expansion..." she says finding a chair to sit in. "Just never expected of something of this calliber. He has you manning this place day in an day out?..." took a last look from where she sat this was still something of a surprise. But had made her decision to join volta again in war.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 11:20 pm

Jake Still grinning said "Ya well you know Volta. Go Big or Go Die. And no his last check in said Narkissos had returned and he was going to vist him. And Cody is out looking for a Lycan by the name of Aiden that Volta meet. I am here because we where waiting for you. If you want to join us i will have to enter you into the system and get you a car issued and get you outfitted and a gun etc etc etc. Basic stuff that we should be done with in a few hours. Being what i am i need no sleep. So i have all the time in the world which is less then 29 days now." It was almost Dawn on January Second Make it only Twenty-Nine Days till hell on earth.

Volta walked in and said Pieces yes but I rather liked that car. It was my 69 sting ray correct?. Anyway i am here to ask you to come and help. The war is less then Twenty-Nine days away now. I know Rehana won't help but i figured you might. You know i have unlimited resources. You also know trying to read my mind is useless." Volta felt him press against the outer ridges of his mind. But not past his mental walls.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 11:29 pm

"Yea, he has that thing about him...I came, so believe that would pretty much mean I made a decision. Other wise would be in greece right now. And...I don't think am able to drive a car. never drove one before." she syas felt somewhat stupid for not knowing when has been around for so long. even when she infiltraded a highschool when was ona mission because of her looks of still looking like a teen.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 11:31 pm

“You are correct. And it was a beauty, until it slipped on the ice and careened into that wall. But I did accomplish my mission in record time.” He said as he smiled. “You may be wrong about her. She is interested in the war. It is a game to her to cause trouble. You know this though. If you word an offer correctly, she may be willing to help. Yes I do know. I have all but given up trying to read minds. If you feel you mind is being read, perhaps our dear Rheana is no longer sleeping.” He went and peeked in on her. She looked like she was sleeping, but she was still in her redheaded form. “It’s no use pretending to sleep now. Come, Volta is here.” She growled at him as she rolled onto her back refusing to open her eyes. “fine, I’ll come out.”
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 11:44 pm

Jake drop his grin in complete shock. He could not believe she had never driven before. HE then typed something extremely fast and a screen popped up along with a eye scanner and a hand scanner. He then said "Look in there and Place you hand there. Then i will print your new ID and we will go to the closed course Volta Owns and i will teach you how to drive." Jake was now grinning again as he printed out her fake id and stuff.

Volta had a smug grin as Rheana came out and Nark was still standing there. Volta then Said "Long time so see Rheana. You look well or your current form does." Volta Grinned as he muttered something under his breath out of anyone's hearing range. It was a spell that cause Rheana to go to her ture form. Volta Grinned as Nark saw it.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/13/2010, 11:51 pm

Rheana fought to control her rage as she transformed back to her real self. With an indignant smirk she said to him: “More parlor tricks to amuse the masses no doubt. Tell me how has it been with no one so great to pick on?”

Narkissos’ face flushed, as much as a half vampires face can flush, when he saw Rheana in her true form for the second time in 24 hours. He loved her as she was, but was not used to seeing her this way in front of others.
He then moved to interrupt their discord before a fight erupted. “Please Volta, tell us what it is that has brought you here to ask us for our help.”
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/14/2010, 12:00 am

Volta Smirked clearly unphased by by Rheana's true form. Volta then corrected Nark "Not help. I came seeking a alliance. Help would imply everything depended solely on you and that it does not. But your alliance would be a great help. Rheana i am sorry. But i figured that you keep it hidden form Nark and now see that you don't. Anyway i came by to give you an offer which it is up to you. Here is the location to my base, the choice is yours." Volta walked up and got in his car and speed off back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/14/2010, 12:07 am

Both Rheana and Narkissos stood in his wake for a long time not moving. Narkissos then looked at the directions he held in his hand and was about to speak. But Rheana interrupted him. “No, I don’t think he meant to speak with me at all, but I do like that you thought it was a good idea to attempt to enlist me.” She walked back towards to the bedroom. “And yes, he does know how much you like me, but then again; it doesn’t take a mind reader to figure that out.” She said smiling at him.
“Will you ally though?” he asked her.
“I will sleep on it. Now; I’m far past tired. You still get the couch.” She said closing the door on him.

Last edited by Mansion on 7/14/2010, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/14/2010, 12:12 am

Darth Dork wrote:
"What's so funny?" Ginger asked confused. "Why not? That's just crazy!" She said to him. "Don't understand what would be so wrong about it." She added, looking kind of upset, not angry just upset.

"Nothing at all." Kearney corrected himself. "Come on lest find somewhere." he put his arm around her and guided her down the street. "You have somewhere to sleep?" he noticed two vamps pulling the man into a alley but didn't pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/14/2010, 12:17 am

Searath wrote:
Jake drop his grin in complete shock. He could not believe she had never driven before. HE then typed something extremely fast and a screen popped up along with a eye scanner and a hand scanner. He then said "Look in there and Place you hand there. Then i will print your new ID and we will go to the closed course Volta Owns and i will teach you how to drive." Jake was now grinning again as he printed out her fake id and stuff.

Akira takes card in hand. "Thank you." shedid as told placed her hand on th e scanner, her print being taken. looked to the eye scanner bright light fromthere that passed her eye. when done took a step back rubbed her eyes. "High security..." thought to herself. looked back at jake. "It's strange abou what I said before isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/14/2010, 12:47 am

Angelus wrote:

"Nothing at all." Kearney corrected himself. "Come on lest find somewhere." he put his arm around her and guided her down the street. "You have somewhere to sleep?" he noticed two vamps pulling the man into a alley but didn't pay attention to it.
"Okay." Ginger agreed and snuggled into his side and walked with him. "No, not really." She replied quietly, she didn't even notice the vampires taking the man to an alley. "how long have you been here?" She asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty7/14/2010, 4:56 am

As the sun rose the following morning; Rheana awoke. She laid there in Nark’s room on his bed, of his sometimes home and listened to the thoughts that surrounded her. Many people were still dreaming. Some were waking up with hangovers from drinking all New Years day. Others were getting ready for Monday life. She caught on to a particular dream from very close by, not because it was more interesting than others dreams, but because it involved herself. Slowly and quietly; Rheana crept out of the room and stood watching Narkissos as he dreamed of her. He looked odd sleeping on the sofa, he was far too long for it. Rheana smiled and then she smiled for another reason. She’d come up with a devious idea to toy with him.

Rheana concentrated hard; Dreams are not as easy to enter as thoughts are. She began playing the role of herself in Narkissos’ dream. At fist she played the role as he had her play, but she slowly began to torment him by changing the facts as they went. She was having much fun playing here until in the dream she pushed him off of a cliff. In the dream Narkissos fell, but in real life; Rheana watched as he rolled off the couch and hovered just above the floor, face down. After a few minutes just hanging there; he spoke out loud. “I do hope you’re having fun.” He said sitting himself upright. “Would you really want to get rid of me in such a way?” His eyes looked at her as if he were hurt. She sat there just staring at him. “I am still part Vampire you remember. I’m not sure how many more days awake you want me to spend.” He rubbed his eyes. “Have you come to a decision about what Volta said?” He asked as he stood.
After a pause, Rheana said to him. “I will do what I can to help. But I cannot be expected to change my nature completely. Where are you going?”
“To Bed!” he said too loudly, then shook his head, entered his room and flopped onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   Before Men - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before Men
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: