Share | 

Angelicaly Devillish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 8:57 pm

Searath looks at his newly mad sister and says. Sister the party is just getting started. Let your emotion out. Give into your sinful desires. Join us for good don‘t fight it. Searath fluxes his control out more trying to keep her corrupt. He keep the others form attacking him while he worked on Eth. He knew if he could win her over a lot would change. He looked into her eyes locking into her mind as he flooded it with sinful thoughts and actions. He would corrupt her if it drain him of power for awhile it would be worth it. You know you want to sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 9:59 pm

Castio smirked and waited for Forcas to retreat outside, only to find himself behind her in the darkened sky, arms draped around her with comfort."Love it's not polite to block out the sun." Though Castio was a cruel being, and would have nothing more than destroy the miserable planet. She was his guidance. His black and elegant wings wrapped around the two of them. When they unfolded his eyes were on Fauztin, and the blade he'd had reserved for battles such as this was drawn and wielded like an expert. An entertaining smile was on his face at the thought of finally seeing what his brother was made of."Nothing personal brother......but I would like to side with the losers." A blinding light came out from the darkness and consumed the body of his vessel, blocking him from the view of others. As the light began to fade white feathers could be seen wading within the air, then his form was shown. Castio had been tainted, but his form remained pure. The surrounding all of New York was now uncontrollably heavy. Buildings lining the street began to collapse and descend into the ground below which threatened to gave in at any moment. Around them several voids had been created from the destructive pressence that was Castio."Ready brother?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:10 pm

Judith halted in mid-flight at Fauztin's words. "You are a fool," she said quietly. Hovering over the city, she watched Fauztin and Rei. They had always been her favorite brother and sister. "You are so tainted, brother. I would hope Rei has more sense than to join in your foolish tyrade." Her words were harsh, but her face was so innocent and in pain. "Why must you make us choose? Are you really so selfish?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:13 pm

Fauztin scowled at the angel. "My reasons are clear, my intentions for the good of humanity. The mortals require the taint of sin in their lives - it is that which makes them human in the first place. It is our duty to enforce this, to ensure that humanity lives on. Now either join me or stand aside. I will go through you if you make me," he threatened for the last time. if she stood in his path any further, he would unleash his power upon her, surely a battle of epic proportions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:18 pm

She shuddered, knowing what this was about to come down to. "I detest violence, Fauztin. You know that," Judith said with little emotion. She hated having to do this. She prayed he would come to his senses. "If it is a fight you want, I will not stand by." She extended her wings fully, their brilliant white almost blinding. Her dark eyes bored into his as she pleaded silently for him to back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:24 pm

"So be it, Judith..." he told her with a growl in his voice. He extended his arm to the side and swept the Blade of Chaos around in a circle around his head. He slammed it into the ground before him and unleashed a quake beneath his sister's feet. The ground shook, the surrounding buildings leveled. "I gave you your last chance..." he said with finality, as he spun in a circle and crouched to one knee, extending his free arm and sending a blast of fire at the pure-hearted angel. He unleashed the flame and separated the blast into two streams, surrounding the angel and spiraling above her, intertwining to create a complete closure of fire. The air was being sucked out from around her and caused her to fall to one knee. He left into the air and landed before her, grabbing her by the throat and raising her into the air. Behind them was a boulder-sized piece of debris from one of the fallen buildings and he smashed her against the rock, hearing a crack from her spine. She was still conscious and strong though, not being phased by the blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:38 pm

Judith stared into Fauztin's eyes as he held her throat. "I see what you have become. Someone who would harm his sister for the sake of his own goals... I pity you, brother." She felt her spine shatter as he smashed her against the boulder, but didn't care. This was merely her human body. "Why do you continue to hurt me, to hurt everyone?" She looked up at him. "I can only imagine how disappointed Rei is right now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:45 pm

When Forcas got to the street all she could see were her brethren and the ensuing chaos that they were creating. At the goading of Castio she released her hold on the view of sunlight and what appeared before her broke her heart. The streets were strewn with the bodies of those she was guiding.
When She saw Fauztin strike out against Judith in a way most unbecoming of one who was once called an Angel, she set her jaw. "I am glad Castio, that you choose to fight against this beast. But stand back from me, I may just loose control."
At this moment, her eyes glazed over again and shone brighter than ever before. She could feel the energy emanating from her body and attempted to control it... She focused on clearing the bodies of the beloved people from the vision of her and her kin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 10:57 pm

"What the hell you think I was planning in the 1st place." says to her searath. buildings starting to come apart as there was creaking. any people that even lived paniced in terror. most things explodeding she disappears to other side of the city. Theres explosions around the city.

Eth had pretty much been under searaths control now. Causing havo destructions and slaughtering but hse never touched any of the creatures kepeign her distance. was still that part of her that refused to touch humans or animals. Despites still being in her humans form. she had grown. The epxlosions grew bigger and bigger by the 2nd that would soon be within 15mile radius. with condensed pressure the point of impacked would shatter a great amount of things. Being up on one of the highest buildings while atk. was really enjoying this, has it raised up high level in the air it coesm fallign down quickly piecs of shrapnesl condened when hits on impact it explodes makings shockwaves. 65% more of the area a wasteland. most of the emotions she surprised now released through destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 11:02 pm

Searath figure Eth will either win or lose control So he turns to the battle at hand. He looks at the Destruction and flies into the air always then says to Fauz. ” The domain of time. Think about it brother if lose a battle with her we can always go back and change it so we win, If one of us dies the others can go back and save him. With time we can no be stopped. Searath Flies about amile into the air Flips so he is facing down the flies down half way and increase the wind to the point of where I can rip open human vassal’s flesh and make it almost impossible to fly.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 11:17 pm

Castio sighed and watched his brother continue to fight with his inferior Judith. It pissed him off quite well that he'd ignored him in his true for a lesser fight. The smile on his face disappeared, replacing itself with a plain face which would make even the strongest of men fall back and cower in fear of his deathly pressence. Castio placed his hand on the hilt of his shining angelic blade, twitching his pinky lightly as he did so. A large wave of pressure found it's way from his finger to Fauztin's back. A pressure he could not ignore."You should know I do not take kindly to being ignored."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 11:35 pm

Fauztin swiveled around, tossing Judith into the flames as she crashed to the pavement beyond the fiery barrier. He turned on his heel and stared into Castio's eyes with his own demonic ones. "What is this? Have you turned on your cause, brother?" he demanded. When he felt it to be true, he stabilized himself and straightened his shoulders. "So be it... You will fall, just as the others will. You have only seen a fraction of my capabilities," he said eerily, unleashing the vastness of his power, crushing and cracking pavement in a diameter around him as he focused his mind on telekinetic force. He drew his sword and aimed it at Castio, sending a burning bolt flying between him and his lover, scorching Forcas's side with a graze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 11:39 pm

Judith didn't even flinch as she hit the pavement. The flames had seared her skin and clothing, but it meant nothing. Her battered human form was irrelevant. She stood up slowly, ignoring the pain she should be feeling, and made her way back toward Fauztin. She watched as he prepared for a battle with Castio and she grieved. Things didn't have to be like this. "Why won't you listen, brother?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 11:49 pm

Taken by surprise by the hit of Fauztin's blast, Forcas momentarily steps back and looses focus. A blast of energy flies from her fingertips and decimates a row of buildings. In it's stead is left a plain of grass, as if the building had not existed. She breathes deeply and balls her hands into fists at her side.
"You heedless ingrate. What nonsense is in your head will be your downfall." She glowered at him through her eyebrows, the glowing of her eyes did burn.
"Go my love, we have been found out, despite the lack of logic. Wipe this conniving turd from the face of this earth."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 11:59 pm

After destroying many more places and lives sits take a breather. Used alot of energy just to get rid of everything she had pent up for centuries. She was far aywa from the others and didn't really realize it till hearing the battling going on. where she was had made the place like a complete wasteland with corpses. "Damn, looks like thier parties going on with a blast already." she says and headed back wanted to see 1st hand of what was going on with them. and who was gonna get their butts handed to them and who was going to be the winners in this. MAy even join in witht he right initiative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 12:07 am

Searath looks at the fighting and Mayhem then says and uses the wind to carry his voice so everyone hears it “ Look at you. Castio, Judith, Fauztin, Forcas, Eth. Not matter what alignment you side with you are causing this. Think about it. All this death and destruction you are causing it. By fighting or even just by being here. This is what I call fun” Searath increased the fighting thought in everyone’s mind to almost irresistible. Searath was ture in what he said though.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 1:08 am

Vas wrote:
Abbadon smirked more and walked out into the street where she felt another of her family. Walking out into the road she smiled and looked around. Catching sight of her brother Aneal she smiled more, walking close to him. "Aneal my brother. Its been a long time." She said softly and stopped behind him. Looking past him she saw into the house and then back at him. "Having fun while your here?"
Aneal stiffened at her approach." Abbadon my sister, time has not been long enough." He muttered out as he stared down forlornly at the limp figures." oh Damn them. If it were for more than show I might not be torn as such but I know it is not. For my brothers it seems to be more of a powerstruggle and one I'm glad to take sideline to." He looked at her curiously and sighed." I suppose one might call it that. Fauzin has left such an uproar as to cause more people to panic than to give guise to any sort of satisfaction." Gently stroking the female's cheek, he closed their eyes with a steady hand. Aneal then moved away from the dead couple. Death surrounded him and it twisted his gut. " You know how I fair sister but now do indulge me. Give me word of the goings on for I weary upon guessing. You seem to be keeping up." Aneal said noting her smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 2:25 am

Lumiel stared at the destruction around her. It made her angry, that her brethren could do this, and some of them not even fallen truly. She stood up and walked through the now silent streets to find them. As she did she changed her form, her wings s[outing from her back and a white hot blade in her hand.
She walked up the group at the heart of the fighting, "Castio, Judith, Faustin, Forcus, Eth and Searath too, " She nodded in greeting to each, "Long time no see. May I ask why you seem to be bringing on an early apocalypse, I thought the standard procedure was at least a little warning. " She shifted the sword in her hand,not threatening, just enough to make it obvious, Lumiel was no light weight when it came to fighting and she had earned the sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 10:43 am

Fauztin wrote:
Fauztin swiveled around, tossing Judith into the flames as she crashed to the pavement beyond the fiery barrier. He turned on his heel and stared into Castio's eyes with his own demonic ones. "What is this? Have you turned on your cause, brother?" he demanded. When he felt it to be true, he stabilized himself and straightened his shoulders. "So be it... You will fall, just as the others will. You have only seen a fraction of my capabilities," he said eerily, unleashing the vastness of his power, crushing and cracking pavement in a diameter around him as he focused his mind on telekinetic force. He drew his sword and aimed it at Castio, sending a burning bolt flying between him and his lover, scorching Forcas's side with a graze.

"What can I say brother? The woman knows just how to convince me." Castio smirked and held thr blade of his sword against his shoulder. It was known that Castio had already planned a few steps ahead when making a decision, but he wasn't sure anyone other than Forcas and Judith had the capability of mapping out what he hoped to achieve. There was a smile of impressiveness in his eyes as Fauztin fired a wave of lightning between both he and his lover."As you wish my dear Forcas." He smirked and removed the blade from his shoulder and stepped forward, a section of the ground collapsing around both he and his brother to begin this battle with no inteference from the others."I'm eager to see how strong you've gotten." Castio smiled and waved his sword lightly through the air, a current of brutal pressence moved through a void, striking Fauztin from all sides as it was distributed through other voids around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 11:44 am

As she watched the battle unfold, Forcas remained silent. Attempting to hold the raging energy within her self. Where she stood the black top started to turn back to the grass that it was meant to be, and slowly the reversion continued out around her. Creeping up the sidewalk, devouring lamp posts, consuming all of the man made objects in it's radius. The circle of earth under them continued to grow outward.
Back to top Go down
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 1:09 pm

As the waves of blows surrounded him from all sides, He knelt down and punched the ground, sending a blockade of stone to surround him in a dome. When all the strikes were blocked, he spun and hit the stone with a roundhouse kick, sending it flying in Castio's direction - also veering off towards Forcas. As the stone shards were in mid air, he swung his sword in their direction and engulfed the shards in flame, also sending a wave of fire as a second blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 1:30 pm

Castio sighed and kicked the air, sending the stone which was heading toward his love into and already collapsed building. But it was not without the cost of him being struck by the stone shard, having only enough time to defend the rest of his attacks with a simple wave of his wings."That was a coward move brother. It's just me and you know one else." He gripped the hilt of his sword, sending two split waves into the voids to allow greater impact as they exited around Fauztin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 1:37 pm

Rei listens to Fauztin's words and a small smirk crosses her lips as his hand caresses her cheek. "You're words are luring and tempting, leaving my only option to be that I won't exactly go against your actions but will not participate." She shakes her head before spreading her beautiful wings and going to sit atop a low building that had not fallen through the chaos, watching Judith and then him battling Castio. Rei lays on her stomach and rests her head on her hand, watching the fight curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 3:08 pm

Azrael, who had been sufficiently distracted and busy from the wave of death, found herself guiding massive amounts of souls... and the rate at which they went to Heaven now scared her.
Using her spirirt so her presence wouldn't be sensed so close to the cause, she guied them to where the poor souls woud stay for all of eternity.
When done, she sighed, and mourned the losses.
"There was no pain... what did this?"
She simply revealed her golden wings, and flew to where they had all perishd.
"I have stood by and cleaned up their messes long enough..."
She went to the ground once she hit the city.
She saw all of them, in their massive numbers, dead. the benefit of not being there physically to guide the was that she did not have to see the full numbers.
She fell to her knees and a tear slid down her cheek.
"My dear lord... none of them were meant to die... please do not let this go on." She prayed, looking at some cars stopped in the middle of the streets, some crashed into buildings.

then she flew through the buildings to where the center of it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/30/2010, 3:21 pm

Eth Encas was just watching the whole fight findig all amusing. She was in her normal state of mind. normally would have tryed to stop all of this. But now things were different. She snaps her fingers as strange looking creatures had appearedaorudn itnhe area causing hell and havoc attacking others.

"Wreck, it ,rip it, make'm scream..." she laughs. jason X had apepared, freddy kruger, cartoon version of the devil from sotm story books, the hook, and other peopel mainly vvillans from movies and horror novels. as well as soem kiddy characts gone crazy.

Last edited by Sephi on 6/30/2010, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: