Share | 

Angelicaly Devillish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:13 pm

Searath had been standing in the back this whole time know that Castio knew he was there. Searath decided it was his turn to speak up he stepped forward so all could see and hear him. He was by far the youngest looking one there. He glanced at Castio then Fauztin then said. “I for one support them. Times are changing his death was foretold so why not influence it. I mean we might as well as have fun while we can.” Searath stood there being the angle of sin how could he not love what they just did. They just plunged the whole world in chaos and sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:13 pm

Fauztin frowned and turned to his small, delicate sister. "Rei... Will you turn you back on me as well? I expect you would... But never forget, I am, always will be your friend..." Fauztin said gloomily, started to unleash his power on his surroundings, taking Castio's and Searath's words into thought. He focused on the Earth around him and created a fissure in the ground, separating him, Searath, and Castio from the others. "Then let it be from here on, that we travel our separate ways. The powers will be balanced, and we are the instruments of God. You will see our way is the only way. With Peace, must come Chaos. With Purity, must come Corruption. With Life, must come Death," he recited, grasping hold of the fire beneath the Earth and raising it to the mouth of the fissure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:28 pm

Eth just looked at the 3 of them something ame across her mind. Seeing osme of the future. looks at the color as it had changed from grey to red, black then to a final permanat color of Blue,Indigo + silver. Was ask if it spoke to her closed her eyes lowers her head some. clasping her hand around it. "I understand now..." she says low. knew of something, under standing what her brothers meant of change.

But the way they went about it. she saw as wrong. opened her eyes looked straight back up at them her headl ift. "Fine then, we'll go that way then." she says lastly before letting her hand go of it. She turns her back to them. "Maybe next millenia we'll meet agian. farwell..." she speaks calmly no longer yelling and just walks the opposite way going west. they chose their path, she choose her own. A time clock appearing she walked through leaving her siblings. gone from their sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:31 pm

Judith sighed heavily, disappointed in her brothers' behavior. "If that is what you wish, so be it. You may regret this in the future." Her wings unfurled and she took to the sky, continuing her quest for truth. She tried not to think of the consequences to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:38 pm

"I am sorry Fauztin, my back is not turned but I can merely understand this wrong doing. What's done is done and what is to come is not written." She says with a light nod and a disappointed smile. "I hope you shall find your way Castio, Searath, and Fauztin. You shall always be my brothers even when we do not see eye to eye. Till we meet again, please take care."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:47 pm

Castio looked down at the mouth of the fissure and smiled. His black majestic wings curled into the air as he eyes it amusingly. Looking up his dark eyes found that of Rei's as she spoke."What we seek can only be obtained through our views and ours only. I wish you well dear sister.....but when our paths cross once more we shall he strangers." He turned and closed his eyes to Fauztin and Searath, the tainted and corrupt angel found himself walking down the pathway chosen by he and his two brothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 9:54 pm

Forcas watched as the others began to depart and stayed where she was, invisible to the eye until the sky grew dimmer and then began to lighten.
From far off she watched as a lone wolf made it's way to her side. After a time she spoke out loud to him.
"Oh my dear Hamaliel, have I been wrong in my assessment of this situation? Is this not happening as it had been foretold? Why must we depart from our intended paths if we know what the outcome is to be, for we were told it?"
She then turned to her old friend, and gazed into his eyes... "Very well. It is not for me to know the reasons of others. I am only to know the logic of what I see. Come friend let us depart from this place. I will walk with you awhile, but I must get back home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 10:00 pm

Searath waits in till most everyone has gone he then unfolds his dark gray almost black wings. He then looks at the two and says. Well it appears that they have chosen there side. Now we have ours shall we leave? Searath almost said something smart and poetic but it would give to much away. He just simply followed his bothers down there chosen path like a child and said Goodbye bothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 10:08 pm

Fauztin glowered his eyes, hurt by the betrayal of his dear friend Rei. He knew deep down that he had betrayed THEM, but it still hurt. He wished Rei had joined them... "Come brothers... There is work to be done..." he told them in the deep Demonic voice of his transformed figure. He led Searath and Castio down the opposite end of the hill, walking between them and unleashed their wrath and fury into the city below...

*Roughly 2,000 Years Later*

Fauztin trekked down the street in his black overcoat, sword hidden inside of the dark cloak-like garments. He strolled along the street, bathing in sunlight and basking in the fear he sensed in those around him. The little things in the back of their minds. Their worries, paranoia, the chaotic thoughts they held within. He walked into the school that he had plans for and sought out the students he had sensed. Ahh... there they are...' he thought to himself. He walked over to them and lightly bumped each of their shoulders, barely sending his influential touch into the depths of their minds.

Two months later, he saw the deaths of over a dozen students by he hands of two others from the school on the news. The students wore long trench coats and hid weapons beneath them.

*Current Day*

Fauztin sensed something, the power of a higher being. The power of brother or sister...

Last edited by Fauztin on 6/29/2010, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 10:18 pm

What he had sensed was correct, someoen had been near and in the area. But they weren't seen was within the humans some where. A teenager had passed some other humans wearing but jeans and white shirt wire like bracelet, some adiddas kicks, look in the teens eyes were distant deep dark blue eyes, just one side bang , picking bag up over on shoulder. Leaning againt a guard rail just watching them pass. looking at some of the adults. sighs "Morons..gonna just end up dead like the other 54 kids...What a waste of time..." Just waiting for the city bus.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 10:23 pm

Judith watched the kids walking by from afar, disguised as a teenager to fit in with her surroundings. She sensed other angels nearby, but one stuck out in particular. She fidgeted with her necklace as she sensed the evil chaos coming from Fauztin, but she didn't dare approach. "It's been an awfully long time," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 10:32 pm

Rei happened to be in the area after keeping a close eye on the turn of events that her brothers had been causing as well as to do her job in the relationship department. She looks around and sighs lightly, she was tired after all the years of watching over them and protecting the balance of the world. She shivers a bit as she looks around, sensing Fauztin nearby, among two others. She lets a small smile cross her lips since it had been some time of seeing them after all the angels pretty much went their own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 10:49 pm

Castio had spent the years in secret, causing the downfall of nations one after another. However he took pride in being the one to cause the downfall of the once great city of Troy. It'd fascinated him abit to hear the rumors and yet false tales told by the humans with each passing generation. Of course he would never give even a glint of a hint that he knew true story. He had taken note of his brothers actions in the city, but he would rather not ruin the suprise of letting Fauztin know he was helping out with his plan on dragging the human area into chaos. Over the years Castio had hidden his presence and assumed the role of ordinary humans, changing his vessel's appearance to match those he believed were the most interesting. Currently Castio had taken up the role as a kid not yet passed the year of ten, and within the time of a month killed off 43 humans. As he sat atop a building, Castio assumed the identity of a male in his late teens. He could track the presence of his brethren within the range of 100 miles. Three in the city, Fauztin, Eth, Judith, and Rei. However more were coming."This should be an interesting reunion." A smirk formed on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 11:07 pm

Though she would never say out loud, for she knew all the reasons for it, Forcas hated that she had been sent to dwell on earth with her brethren. However logical her staying on earth may be... she despised the chaos of the common dope. Though over the years she'd come to be fond of some forms of chaos in her life.

She enjoyed it more when she was sent out only when there was impending doom of someone making the wrong choices. It gave her a chance to ponder all outcomes and choose the logic for her favorite to impart. Sparta was her favorite. She enjoyed the outcome there. And partly she felt that she was being punished for swaying others by only divulging the logic of what she wanted to happen.
Currently; she was staying in the country known as the United States of America. It was pleasant enough. She went from government to government using her powers to enlighten officials on a more regular basis than before.
Today she was in disguise as a substitute school teacher. doting over a swarm of 1st graders... silently communicating with her dear friend Hamaliel who was lying beneath her classroom window.
Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 11:08 pm

Searath is in his normal human vassal of about fifteen. He had follow Fauztin for a while now. Always in the shadows. But for a while Searath had been on his own. His first “Experiment” into human nature had been in Babylon. He had planted the idea in Nebuchadnezzar’s head to build the statue and before that to kill all wise men if one could not interpret his dreams. Both of which backfired. “God” used both things to his advantage. But Searath struck gold when he cause the Serbian Nationalists to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand. Then again when he plant all that pride in Hitler. That was much more then he could have hoped for. With the help of his three bothers the cause the worse war in human history. Each influencing a different side. Since then he has follow Fauztin. He was in black jeans with a black SKIN industry’s hoodie on that hid his staff that was across his back in his capsule form. He for the most part keep his presence hidden form all but Fauztin and Castio. He knew something was about to happen he felt the presence of almost the entire “family” if you could call it that.
Back to top Go down
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 11:20 pm

Fauztin turned his head and looked across the street, narrowing his eyes. he glanced upon a small, innocent face and recognized it. It was Rei. His old friend, and sister among Angels - his former sister... He unleashed a blast of telekinetic energy, blowing people aside on the street and he gazed down at Rei, the only one left on the sidewalk across from where he stood. he was still adamant on the thought of having her on his side, with Castio and Searath. It was all he could have hoped for... "Rei... I would hope that time would have allowed your mind to change its opinion," he said softly, but loud enough for her to hear. He did not want her on his side unless she knew full well what he was, to see what it was his side truly meant. He shifted into his Demon Form, his skin darkening, teeth enlarging. A cowl tugged over his face, keeping it in the shadow as his body was engulfed in an aura of flame, that which he manipulated with his power. He had since mastered the power of his new form, much more powerful than his Angelic Form. He drew the Blade of Chaos and watched the tip as it too, was engulfed in flame. He thought out with his mind, shaking the Earth as he controlled the ground and made buildings far away begin to collapse. He started a minor earthquake, nothing that would harm anyone. Just cause... Chaos... "Well, dear sister?" he asked in the demonic tone, deep and hollow from his transformation. "Dear Rei, have you come to join us?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/28/2010, 11:56 pm

Rei feels herself cringe against his telepathic energy, looking at her former brother with curious eyes. "My dear brother, how can you ask me of such a thing?" She looks at him astounded, she knew he would love to have her following him, Castio and Searath but just couldn't make herself break the promise she had made to her Lord. She shivers as she watches his demon form take hold. "You know I can't do it, Fauztin. I cannot betray my word for it is my oath." She says with a disappointed smile, not wanting his form to attack her as she sees through and into his intentions of turning her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 12:06 am

Castio could feel the growing of Fauztin's presence, and the closeness between Rei's to his. Already confronting one another soo early."Fautzin you seem to be able to match my presence now. Intriguing brother." He stepped off the edge of the building and crashed down onto the roof of a car. There were many nervous and yet frightened on lookers as he walked from the accident unphased, but leaving the car brutaly crushed. He'd been on his way to see his sister Rei, but he found his path detoured when the presence of two other angels caught his notice. Searath who he'd heard committed some terrible deeds in the world. Deeds that made him proud to call him his younger brother. The other being Forcas, his secret lover since the days of WWII. Now finding himself in a classroom Castio assumed the regular appearance of his vessel as he approached the front desk of the class room with a slight smirk across his face."My lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 12:16 am

From the hall you would never expect that behind her door were 34 five and six year olds. they all sat nicely at their desks and colored, not interfering with each other... Forcas sat at her desk milling over the work of the children from previously that day.
She could hear the deep growls from below the window that warned her that the presence of the Angels she sensed was drawing increasingly close. Hamaliel may not have approved of this Angel, but she did not worry, she knew who it was.
Forcas did not look up as Castio approached her desk.
"I'm sorry sir, but if you are looking for the main office you've missed it by two doors." Then she looked up and smiled at him. "But then again... perhaps you weren't looking for the Main office." Then the ground began to quake beneath her feet. And her attentions went to calming the distressed thoughts of her students.... "sssshhhh.... it is alright. Panicking will not stop the ground from shaking. If you were in danger, You teacher would let you know."
Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 12:27 am

Searath took his staff off his back while in capsular form it looked like a baton as Fauztin used the telekinetic energy push on the humans. For fear of a fight Searath Planted in the minds of all the humans with in five miles including the children to go into an orgy. Then in the sake of sin he tripled everyone’s libido. And with in second a massive orgy broke out. Searath could feel the rush of power form all the sin. He went straight into angel form as he took apart his staff and put it back tougher this time no longer looking like a baton but a bladed staff. Searath then says. If this isn’t one big happy reunion. He smiles and looks like a goofy fifteen year old with wings.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 1:00 am

Lucifer wandered through New York, strange looks following him along the way. His blood-red wings were curled around his shoulders, seeming like a strange coat of some sort. Another reason for the looks could have been the trail of fallen bodies behind him. Lucifer walked about looking intently for something, and occasionally he would reach out and caress a stranger's face. They would all give the same look of ecstasy before collapsing to the ground.

He saw a pizza store across the street from an elementary school, and made a beeline towards it. Cars swerved to keep from hitting him as the angel walked obliviously across the busy street. Yawning, Lucifer opened the door and walked in, ignoring the presence of his brethren, even while knowing they would seek him out eventually. Ordering an entire box of pepperoni pizza, he stood outside of the pizzeria and looked around innocently at the auras of his kin.

They have grown a little stronger. He thought, looking around at the damage, destruction, and debauchery. But they still havent learned.

Last edited by AbsoluteXero on 6/29/2010, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 1:03 am

Rei cringes as she hears the smashing of a car and could sense it was Castio, fearful of herself being alone as Searath make himself known as well. She looks to Fauztin who was still wishing for her to join them, feeling like she was choking on the darkness of their auras. She looks around the area, wondering about truly giving into the darkness that eats away at her. She was always resisting the urge to hurt things and was scared about what would happen if she was to be angered, casing her calm and overly nice demeanor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 1:07 am

Judith felt on edge now. Something wasn't right. She stepped forward and announced her presence. "Fauztin, Rei. It is good to see you both after such a long time." She stared at Fauztin and a sad look appeared on her face. "What have you done, brother?" She could hear commotion in the streets nearby, and she tried to keep everything as calm as she could, but knew that there was too much chaos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 1:20 am

Castio had allowed a smile on his face from listening to his love speak."I've come because I think I-" He stopped in mid-sentence has a great presence entered the surrounding area. A presence he knew very well. Lucifer had returned. Shaking it off he tried to remember where he'd left off in his sentence."I'm pretty sure there's a woman here who promise their heart to me long ago." He leaned forward and stopped just inches before his lips were on here own, a movement out of the corner of his vision catching his attention. He walked over and opened the door, smirking at what he'd seen. Against the wall were two adults one male and the other female, sharing the human way of intimacy with on another. Searath's doing no doubt. Glancing down at his feet Castio could see the children being drawn toward the door by the woman's lustful moans."Look Mr. Patric and Ms. Daniel's are wrestling!" Castio could help but smile at the childrens' lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   6/29/2010, 1:29 am

"Not too long ago for us." Forcas says to Castio as he turns from her... his attentions drawn by something outside... She could feel the pressures caused by another on the minds of the children, and strained against them. "Ok kids, who wants to show Ms. Haven's friend what you've been working on today." She quickly said to bring their attentions back into the room. She stepped passed Castio and shut the door. Whispering gently to him... "there are many forces here lately. Perhaps it would be wise to keep our meeting short... and I do hope you are not a part of the evil dealings that are going on today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: