Share | 

Angelicaly Devillish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 12:22 pm

Searath had stood back through out this whole thing still where he was last just out side of the pizza place. After everything he find said. "I have been around chaos to long? And Morning star you want to call you self subtle yet if not for you my domian would not exist. IF not you then you Man would still be in the crown of creation. You blantly annouce your self when you want to do something. You All have more pride then the humans YOU ALL YOU ALL. You fighting over The fact that Fuaztin Castio and I Left all those years ago. You cause this death Every Single one of you as much as me Fuaztiin and Castio. Think about this Fight was not a Family Fude our about the Humans it was a Pride which we can all thank the Morning Star for. If he had not reblled then we would me more or less near mindless sevrents. By him Defecting we gained true power of choise. I Chose to become fallen, Fauztin Chose to inflauce Christs Death, CAstio Chose to cause troy. Rei Chose to come here ,Eth Chose to come here, You see if you had non followed our presance then most of theres humans would still be living. As for what the humans think we can blame it on a nuetron bomb sent of Iran. One bigger then anyother and then cause Iran to bomb them with a Atom Bomb to over up the Valcaon. We have learn in the years of being fallen to cover our tracks. YOU NONFALLNE HOW EVER HAVE NOT. YOU HELPED CAUSE THIS. You all just proved you are just as prideful and "Evil" as of. That is if evil even exists. Before he said anything Searath used the wind to carry his vioce to EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 12:38 pm

Judith felt her entire being shiver at Lucifer's words. She went completely still, unable to speak for quite some time. Standing there, motionless. After a while, she finally spoke. "It.....it's not a lie," she gasped, unable to really believe it. Yet she knew. She was Truth, after all.

She turned in the direction of Searath's words and nearly growled at him, already feeling emotional and then the little imp had to open his mouth. "Do not put me in the same group. I am trying to find the balance. YOU couldn't care less. You were just following along like a little puppet." She paused, trying to quell her anger. "I know Sin is a major part of human life, but don't think for one second that you have any real power. You merely bring out the darkest feelings in people. That does not compare."

She looked at Lucifer again. "Would you care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 12:58 pm

Eth in her own little world, she was helping the lord to restore the balance. She didn't return back to heaven as hshe thought would be the easiers way to befound. so she did tihngs differently helping being there but also not being there in the process. Fixing what needed to be fixed.

She used her key special ability and it goes back in time as to save the huams nthat had bee killed by her an hersiblings. replacing with fake duplicates that look real adn acted lik the originals while the humans were in another world of new york. similar top a mirror. planned to have the people back once the crazyness of her kind doing back on earth was older and fix the place herself. This wasn't thier time nor did they have deserved a fate like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 2:55 pm

Lumeil was not as shocked at Lucifers words as some of her brethren were.
"So what if god is dead. God can go to hell for all I care. I gave up cow towing to his every whim long ago Morning Star." She raised her voice even more, "Earth though is another matter. It is not just his creation. It is a creation of humans. Wonderful. Imperfect. Free willed. Sinful. Humans. It is a world built not only on love and trust and all that but on greed and lust and hate. It is your creation as well cousin. You should be proud of it. In the end it will stand as a far greater memorial to you than anything else. Don't just erase all that."
She paused, "And besides. Humans are so fun to watch and play with. Killing them all is a waste."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 4:06 pm

Azrael stood, silent at her loves words.
It can't be true... we would have felt it... Unless... He abandoned us... but it would take all the angels in heaven...
"A divine mutiny, fitting only for such an abandonment of the crew." She said, trying to make an analogy of it.
"His creations destroyed him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 4:10 pm

Rei shook her head at their words, not caring much for them. "God may have died but we are his divine creations and we have been passed on his tasks of keeping the balance." Rei says lightly, smirking from the building and feigning amusement. "Our father is dead and makes me wonder if we really should keep the peace or maybe toy around for fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 4:46 pm

Without showing herself to anyone but Castio, Forcas drew herself up to her full stature, and walked over to take her loves outstretched hand. "I fear the lines have blurred here too much. All of our brethren are speaking nonsense. They are so set in their own mindsets and ways of thinking, they are blind to reason and fact. I cannot give what will not be received. My talents are the neutral balance, I cannot give anymore to those who do not hear me."
She looked at him with a broken heart. "If they wanted anarchy, they are well on their way towards it... Yes my love, let us depart from these wicked things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 10:00 pm

Castio smiled and drew her to him."Well said my love." His eyes went to his brethren, listening to the words they spoke. Words that they knew of which was not true, and what they only believed to be true. It was meaningless to argue over a subject where lack there knowledge of proof if everything being spoken. Hus only intention was to have fun, a side needing neither privelage nor conscent to proceed with."If they wish to live in the mind of which that is called fantasy then we have no reason to intefere. Let them be and they shall find in due time what is fact and what is fiction." He embraced her in a hug, and with that they were gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/4/2010, 11:08 pm

"If it is not true, why does Judith say it is?" Azrael yelled, hearing the echos of her siblings words.
"She cannot tell a lie and she can sense one when it is told! You two are the fools!" She yelled.
She closed her eyes then.
"We have caused a panic, and crime is occuring, there is a build up of souls in Limbo, I must go help them soon." She said, turning to Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 1:42 am

It was clear to Searath that no one care what he said or did. He was the “youngest” one there to them he was a child. But he would show them. At that very moment he felt something in him begin to change his power began to flux. It would spike and drop to the point Searath could do nothing but stand there. After four or so minutes he heard a voice in his head “My child come to me I can help you unlock you hidden power and master your true fallen form.” Searath commented in his head at the voice “Who are you. Your voice is evil like Fauztin. And yet tame like Rei. You are divine but not angelic.” The voice smoothly commented back in the same manner it had appeared “You God calls me the Master of the Pit. Leader of the Demon inside. Searath getting weaker by the second says “Apollyon the Destroyer in English. Why do you call me I know your name I can command you.” Apollyon laughed in Searath mind at this and said “I suggest you leave now head to Cuba child you will find me at the depths of what the humans call the Bermuda triangle.” and with that the voice and presence had disappeared form Searath’s mind. Searath unfolded in wings to see there slightly larger then before and he took up head for the coat of Cuba. He left minutes after he said is peace

~Five or so miles off the Coat of Cube a forth an hour later~

Searath now a mile into the triangle he could see straight down into the pit on many different levels he could see demons of all kinds he flew straight down into the water after a few hundred feet the water disappeared and he knew he was now in the pit. Before he had just been a rouge angel now he was True a Fallen. Never to be allow into heaven or the Crown of creation again. The further down Searath got the slower he felt time pass. By time he arrive at Apollyon the Massive demon time had stopped moving. When he Look at Apollyon he Grin as the demon said. “You’ve changed, Young one. Your Form is different. You now have the form of a fallen.”

Searath unfolds his wings and sees that he is taller and leaner and built better. His wingspan is that of an Archangels and the color is pitch black. Like a moonless night he thought. Searath opens his mouth and says “We need to begin the only one of my powers still in tact is wind control. As for the rest we need to start over. Also my staff of sin is now useless. I can feel all your minds with out it will need to before forged before I leave I assume you can imbued it powers that would make the rest of my kind envious.” Apollyon was grinning if that is possible for demons as he says. “Yes hand it to me I will have it done while we work as for your powers I ready know them. You have mind reading as you noticed you Wind control. As you ready notice breathing under water and one you have yet to notice but you have a more advanced power of one you ready had. Instead of just thought you can now place action in someone’s head human or angel alike.” Searath thought for a second then said. “My voice is deeper as well, I look different my Aura and presence has changed. So I need new cloths get me some. Now.” ”Yes master Searath.” Apollyon snapped and demon came forth with a change of close Searath changed then said. “Ok then lets begin shall we. What do I need to start with?”

Apollyon said this time in Searath’s head Ok, build up as much wind in one area as you can make into a sphere in front of you, then add a bit of your presence to it to make it look colored. Then using another burst of wind send it forward to hit something Searath did as he was told and once he did the sphere turned dark deep blue. He send it flying and it hit a wall it drove into the wall and it dug in about a foot and then that’s when Searath stop and it became unstable and exploded. Searath looked at the power and smirked. It would be a eventful next few days.

~Area: The Pit. Outside time: half an hour after Leaving New York. Pit time: Equal to about fifty one weeks.

Searath had just mastered control wind he could shape it and bend it to his will now. He could also fight hand to hand and with every weapon his best begin Dual swords. Searath had just gotten word that his sword where done and so was he. He walked and Meet Apollyon in the demonic forges and said mentally “Are they ready my swords now can I know what you imbued them with.” Apollyon look at him and said. Yes you may. You may have noticed you Domain changed, of sin to Sin and Evil. You swords are now called Sin and Worldly Evil. Sin has the power to summon one the seven deadly sins in divine and human form. Worldly evil on the other hand can summon any demon out of anywhere, And not just demon but sprits and other evil beings as well. But you can only use these skills when the swords are drawn. If any Angel still aligned with the light and purity touches them they will burst into a unholy black fire that is called form here in the pit that they are forged form. If any human touches or is touched by it they will be send here instantly that is the deal. Searath Said in reply “Deal thank you now I must leave and return I doubt that the feud is over yet.

Searath put the swords on his back and extended out his wings and took flight. It took a forth an hour once he was out of the pit to get back to New York where his family was still. They where still talking about God being dead. Searath spoke up in his new deeper and more adult voice. No one, not even Castio would know it was Searath because his presence and powers hand changed he was now as strong as an Archangel and powerful as one as well, Before he was as weak as cherubim angel. He arrived and said “Maybe Judith did not see it as a lie because The morning Star see god as dead because one day he plans to kill him, Thus making it in his mind as God being dead. OR the fact that to the Morning Star he see God of weak and useless and the fact he has stop caring making him again in the Morning Stars mind As dead. You need to think everything thought. I know God is not dead Apollyon told me so. God is alive but withdrawn to the point him being dead would be better. Searath keep telling the truth it was one of the things Apollyon told him during his training.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 8:00 am

Eth within the ohter world she wondered why her wings weren't as they use to be and why they were lik they were now. it made no sense to he ras why this happened. "Why do I still have the appearance of the child...Why have I yet to return to my adult stature." thought to herself, she was alone in her world. "Must fix the balanace some how..." thought to herself.

She looked over at all of the keeper chimes, clocks etc. Doign repairs and upgrading certain things to be more progression. She sings while she does her work, mainly soemthing hse made up herself. Keep her mind off of what had happened. seeing the humans iwthin the other world that she had choosen to place them in. "These humans have it far easier...Nothing for them to really worry about...not many task of commands. Just little children. That grow, expanding in numbers and die one after another." thought ot herself wasn't too bad at singing but she stops as she sees a family together. Reminds her of how her family once was. The unity even when they fought was forgiven or just let it slide of laugh about it as nothing. Placed her hand on side of the orb of the tree.

"If had not been for christ dying. Maybe ou faily still would have held and not seperated so far apart." She takes a break lying on a floating cloud just watching. Watched her family from other orbs as well seeign what was going on. Was a seer and controller of time she had to know everything. See everything in order to keep up to the times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 5:50 pm

Forcas Stepped into Castio's embrace, and they were gone.
When she opened her eyes again, there were in another place. Forcas knew it to be LA. In an attempt to distract her mind she said to him playfully;
"I think I've been here before. With some hunk."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 6:20 pm

Castio stared into the eyes of his lover and smirked with a hint of playful jealousy."And I would to find this...hunk so that I may show to him that you are with me." He glintful smile touched his face. He knew her well enough to know that she was speaking of him sometime in the not so distant past. Maybe when Hollywood had first opened up with it's great movies, and many humans had become famous as actors, musicians, and many other things which drove them to hold a group of fans following their basic way of life to every detail. Being admired by the simplest of strangers both poor and wealthy. It made him laugh to remember how the humans followed behind the fortunate ones who were able to reach the top of the human success latter. Fame and fortune was what they called it."Much different than last we came here."

He placed his hand between her breasts, listening closely for that which was a heart beat. It was the heart of his true love in which he'd been fighting to earn so long ago. The heart which she had so desperately fought to not give him. And the one he intentionally fought to earn. He'd chosen her to be the one. Not for the human beauty that was her vessel. Not the the heart stopping attractiveness of her true form. But her ability to out smart his manipulative nature."You chose a lover whose nature was pure opposite of your own....and yet here we remain." A solid, cocky smirk cross his lips. Castio ran his hand over to caress her soft cheek, leaning forward and pressing a nice soft kiss against her lips. It was not her form of that which he was kissing, but the being that lay beneath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 6:36 pm

Forcas continued to smile up at Castio, seeing her love as he truly was. She let him caress her, She loved his touch.
"I may know the logic of the options, But I choose what my heart tells me to. Though it may take me some time to listen to it's words...." she had no more to say when his lips met hers.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 6:50 pm

Castio held his piercing brown eyes upon her own as their lips departed from one another. He could her the soft sound that came following when ever their lips engaged in confrontation. Taking her hand he back away from her, the heart capturing black wings that were Castio's disappearing into the sunlit air. His eyes sparkled beneath the dark feathers which lit up the sky, flowing through the air through out the busy yet beauty streets of Las Angelus. His eyes were on the evolved human machine known as a car, his thoughts trudging back to the first days the machine had been invented. It was an abomination in his eyes, only made for humans to over look their great flaws in the world."Where would you like to go love. It has changed much since our last visit." Castio seemed much like a grown child, hidden beneath the baby face of his vessel. It was much more fitting to his nature than his last, and seemed to be able to with hold the great strain of his powers which had destroyed so many others unable to manage under his great pressence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 6:54 pm

"I agree my love, it has changed much since we were here together." After a pause for thought, and to get her bearings of exactly where they were. "Let us walk to the coast for now."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 7:19 pm

Castio nodded, his eyes going down to their hands and watches as theur fingers became interlaced with one another. He walked beside her, walking in the direciton in which he remembered the coast to be in. Of course their were now different obstacles in their way he was sure he could get them there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 7:45 pm

Forcas let Castio lead her, enjoying the warmth of his hand. She didn't say anything, but the smile on her face broadened when he turned them north instead of south west. After a few blocks she started to chuckle lightly.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 7:54 pm

Judith looked at the fallen angel with distaste. "You seem more demonic than angel, so I expect you to lie. Yet, you believe what you say, therefore I cannot tell if it is a lie." She paused, biting her lip. "I feel perturbed. My gift is not helping." Her wings twitched out of irritation. "This is very frustrating." She fiddled with her necklace, not really paying attention to anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 8:02 pm

Rei smirks as she watches what she was creating, her enjoyment clear as she watches the mans hands dance upon the naked girls skin. Humans amazed her and the were such fun to toy with, when no one was looking of course. She tilts her head as she watches the married woman fall into passion with the man who was clearly not her husband. Soon Rei becomes bored of watching the boring couple, her black wings expanding as she flys off and her dark hair billows lightly. The power coursed through her, making her eyes gleam a glowing crimson as she searches for blood, some needless fool who had no real friends or was a loner. She discovers a lone boy in an alley, booze in one hand and a cigarette in the other, her hand plays along the handle of her sword as appears behind him and slits his throat. "Your blood is my honey, you sick little creature." She sniffs the air sickeningly as she runs a finger along her blade and licks it from her finger. "Your kind intrigues me yet disgusts me. Much like lab rats only useful for experiments." She chuckles darkly as she finishes cleaning off her sword in the same manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 8:05 pm

Searath grinned as he walked closer to the Angels. "Hmmm. That might be beacuse i asked Aollyon Dircit therefor he can not lie. He knew god was still alive just in "Hiding" I guess you can say. I learned much while i was away. And yet no one noticed i left. Also you dare to call me demonic when clearly Fauztin IS part demon where as i was just trained by them." Searath Was clearly diffrent he thought it was funny no one could find out who he was. His Aura,Voice,Preasnce and powers had all changed he also had Dual swords on his back now vs a staff.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 8:29 pm

Azrael shook her head as she set the souls free without leaving the area, something that she couldn't pull off very often.
"Care to go on a vacation, my dear?" She asked Lucifer, growing bored with the now flat, grassy woodland that was New York City.
"The Great Barrier Reef? Eiffle Tower? Limbo?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 9:27 pm

Mansion wrote:
Forcas let Castio lead her, enjoying the warmth of his hand. She didn't say anything, but the smile on her face broadened when he turned them north instead of south west. After a few blocks she started to chuckle lightly.

Castio stopped and shrugged. Alot was different about this human city, and his sense of direction had been completely thrown off by it."Would you care to help me love?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 9:31 pm

She broke into a full grin now. "I would be happy to love." Then stepped out in front and led him around the next block and back in the opposite direction.

After walking for a time, about when they could start to smell the ocean, Forcas fell back and began contemplating the days events... Shielding her eyes in the immense glare of the sunset, she looked at Castio. "There is one thing I do not comprehend. All those years ago, You went with Fauztin and Searath, Why exactly would you fight them now... I of course am glad that you have, but I am curious."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   7/5/2010, 11:33 pm

Castio clutched her hand and smiled, his eyes staring out at the ocean. He didn't seen such views from heaven, but he would never envy the humans for such."I was bored love. Not to mention you were forcing me to choose between chaos and our love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: