Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 6:46 pm

"I see no reason to reflect upon the past. What's done is done." Azrael said, looking up at the sky, "However, I do think there are other matters."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 7:54 pm

Eth heard her sister words, she coudln't answer her. she grabbed her key as it turned and glows to become a large key she finds the place where she was hoping for. she changing time as sped up some made it confusing ofr tohers as seemdl ik de ja vu. searatha control over her midn was over with an now she regreted the things she had done.

shehad the creatures stop, yet was still in her angel for. her key blade was sitll in hand worked only for her others owuld be hurt by it. would have to repent for the crap. had on side of her head slight headache from it all.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/2/2010, 2:06 am

Lumiel stood up, "I am going to find Lucifer. This needs to stop." She stared down at the blade in her hands, she didn't actually think she was strong enough to defeat Lucifer. But she could try, she had to. This was not anything to do with heaven or god. This was earth, which she loved and wanted to protect. She wasn't going to bow to others just because they wished for destruction.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/2/2010, 11:28 am

More buildings began to turn to dust. Some were crumbling beneath her brethren and turning to hills. Others were dissipating all together.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 4:17 am

beaut quote-"Ah, you mean their abilities to be naive upon our race." She says gently, wishing for everyone to just relax atop the building with her. She coaxes everyone to relax and waits for Aneal to sit with her, smiling to her sisters as well. "There is always a fight brewing, my precious Aneal." She replies calmly, her wings wrapping around her shoulders guardedly. She did not address the deaths of everyone for mere certainty she may say something to unravel her fellow sisters. "Many boundaries over-stepped and many others ignored for the sake of their fun."-beaut quote.

Aneal nodded as he moved to sit with her. He had missed her since his long voyage away from the others. It was not just her that was missed for several of his sisters he was close to, but it was she that held most of his attention. " Always a fight yes I need not more remindings. I know how my brothers are. Quarrel after stupid quarrel." Aneal looked over at Lumiel and smiled softly." Lumiel I gladly take your side. Fauzin and the others must be placed in check if we are to save any of the others on this earth."
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 10:16 am

Abbadon shook her head as she left Aneal's questions unanswered. She sighed and unsheathed her blade. Running her fingers along the blade, she bleed lightly and looked around. She was alone in the road, dead bodies lay around her. And she had reached the point of pure disgust. Stabbing her sword into the ground she growled and set the blade on fire. Standing there she watched as the fire spread to one building, and then the one next to it causing a chain reaction and setting the whole neighborhood on fire. She smirked and spread her now black wings, pulling her sword from the ground she sheathed it and flew off to where she sensed her brothers and sister were previously fighting. She looked back once more to see that the fire had spread into the next street and smiled, flying towards them and landing back on the sidewalk, walking to them.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 2:15 pm

Lumiel eventually found Lucifer and stepped towards him, trying not to let the fact that her hand was shaking show.
"Cousin. Please. Can you stop this madness. What do you gain from all this killing and destruction?"
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 5:56 pm

Fauztin cracked the Earth with his thoughts, creating a fissure beneath Castio's feet, making him fall into the ground. He dove after him with his flaming sword drawn and slashed at him. Castio maneuvered out of the way, but slammed his back into the side of the fissure as they fell. Fauztin shoved his blade into the wall and stopped his free-fall motion, moving his free hand to close the Earth beneath him and trap Castio underground. As Fauztin shot back up to the surface, he called upon his power over fire and earth and began to shift the ground beneath him, creating a volcano. It covered the ground, burrowing deep into the earth around Castio and engulfed him. He was inside the heart of the volcano and Fauztin erupted it.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 6:06 pm

Syn wrote:
Aneal nodded as he moved to sit with her. He had missed her since his long voyage away from the others. It was not just her that was missed for several of his sisters he was close to, but it was she that held most of his attention. " Always a fight yes I need not more remindings. I know how my brothers are. Quarrel after stupid quarrel." Aneal looked over at Lumiel and smiled softly." Lumiel I gladly take your side. Fauzin and the others must be placed in check if we are to save any of the others on this earth."

Rei smiles lightly when he sits with her, her legs hanging over the edge of the building as she watches Fauz and Castio in amusement. "Their fights become more and more amusing each time, except this time they're fighting each other." Rei allows a smirk to cross her lips, her hair lightly blowing with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 6:16 pm

Castio watched the great power of his brother, feeling the bearing pressence of his brother's massive power of destruction. The very same power Castio possessed, but with held for his love Forcas. He watched intently, looking to stirke out as his brother, but was was cut off by a sudden shift in the earth which trapped him like a dog in a cage. Something he didnt much appreciate over anything. This was turning into a majestic fight just as he'd hoped it would. Feeling the heart burning away at his human vessel, he watched helplessly as a raging light flared out from the destroyed corpse, exposing his true form. Castio's true archangel form. The ground shook and quaked around his true form, caving in under his very pressure. His mesmorizing white wings folded around him as he shot out from the volcano, missing Fauztin by mere inches."Fine...let's get started." He wielded a larger blade now, and the air was baring down on each of his brethren. A large void had been ripped in above the sky, signaling that balance in the air had changed drastically at a dangerous level. If there still remained any humans around, then their bodies would be crushed until they were nothing but a small puddle on the earth.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 6:23 pm

Judith watched in horror as her brothers fought with their divine powers. She fought to keep standing as her battered human body began to give out. Frustration marred her normally peaceful face. "This must stop before the whole world is destroyed," she whispered. Her wings stretched wide and her human body disintegrated, leaving her pure form unharmed. She took to the sky and let out a cry of pain and frustration. "Stop this now!"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 6:28 pm

Azrael stood, watching.
"Well, this is just perfect. No one else has to know to the full extent the chaos they cause everyday, the lives they take. They HAVE been doing this. It took this long for action to be taken. Just imagine what those flying by in planes, those driving by, the goverments... what they are seeing... We have broken the rules, and there are not many. Remain secret, guide without being known. I think they will notice hundreds of thousands dying, a volcano rising in the heart of one of the most famous cities, and half of the skyscrapers disappear!" She screamed.
"I AM FED UP." She yelled, taking to the human terms for things, and entering her true angel form of blinding white.
"THIS NEED TO END. NOW."
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 6:29 pm

Fauztin unleashed the withheld energy inside and grasped Castio with telekinesis, flinging him into the burning lava. He lost his grip on the angel, his true form somewhat overpowering. But he had fallen for over two thousand years. His angelic form was weakened, flawed. His robes were symbolically stained, his wings battered and frayed at the edges. His blade had minor insignificant dents that did not affect it in the slightest, but showed that he was not in his prime. Fauztin unleashed the burning rage inside him and the flames around his body protruded, piercing the lava pools of the volcano and hammering down on Castio. Fauztin fell to one knee, succumbing to Castio's pressure on the Earth, but kept up the assault of flame. The instant his flames ceased, the black shadow-like tendrils protruding from his back that replaced his wings gripped the Blade of Chaos and shot down at Castio, grazing his side. The other eleven tendrils grabbed hold of his limbs and the rest upon his neck, squeezing him and stretching him to unnatural proportions.

Fauztin glanced up at Azrael and he flung Castio into the burning molten lava of the volcano as he turned his attention to his pure-hearted sister. "Azrael. Have you come to join the fight? Yo have seen what I have done to our brother, our sister. Soon I will be as powerful as Lucifer himself, and at that point, none of you will be able to stop me from doing that which needs to be done. Balance must be upheld. The Chaos must continue. Eventually, the Grand Closing of my duty will be finished. It is that which has been foretold by civilizations for thousands of years. That which has been prophesied to come - that which will end all. The ultimate ending of Destruction and Chaos," he told her with a dead tone of voice, all emotion and traces of Angelhood now gone.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 6:38 pm

"You will never be as powerful as Lucifer. None of us will. When God realized his angels could fall, he didn't have our powers as strong anymore, Lucifer is the strongest angel and always will be. I do not wish to fight, just to end this. If you think there is some kind of balance in this brother, you have lost your sight. Look around you! There is no life, ONLY chaos, only death, only destruction. Have you forgotten what you said to me so many centuries ago? You said you would keep the balance my brother, and I did not come after you, I let you do that. But THIS, there is no balance in it." Azrael said, ducking her head at what the world has become.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 8:24 pm

Fauztin scowled at his angelic sister. "All that I have done has been to create the balance. I asked for no help, no assistance. Castio and Searath followed me lead on their own accord. I have created the balance. They unbalanced it. It is therefore YOUR job to further balance it. I have set a constant amount of Chaos to this world and it has gone unchanged. These outbursts of fury and destruction are that of a result of battle between angelic brothers, dear sister. That is why you are blind. That is why you are naive. It is up to you to create enough good in this world to balance the Destruction and Death of the others, not my own. I have balanced it to a degree which is meant to be matched. I have made up for that which has been absent for so many years, dear sister. And although our Lord may have restricted our powers, I grow every day, every time any of you face me, I am stronger. You may not think me as strong as our fallen brother, but I will surpass him eventually. One day you will see just how powerful an angel can be," he said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 8:31 pm

Azrael laughed.
"I wish you to try. You're angelic form cannot hold that power. I am one of the oldest my dear brother, before Lucifer left the heavens. Do you wish to debate with me something that I helped create? Your human body can no longer be used, you WILL destroy your angelic form and yourself if you gain much more power. You were given a smaller amount because the angels cannot hold as much power as Lucifer can. You will never have the chance to surpass him, when you get close, you will die." She started laughing hysterically before she could calm herself.
"If you really wish to keep the balance, get rid of the volcano. Get rid of the destruction you caused in battle. Make it possible to keep a balance."
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 9:05 pm

Fauztin scoffed at her ignorance. She did not know exactly how he meant to surpass Lucifer. Of course, he agreed with her completely that he would not be able to hold much more power. She was right. When the Lord limited them, he severely did so. But not to the point where he was unable to surpass Lucifer - just to the point where he could still be stronger. He hesitated a moment before dispersing the volcano, returning the earth to its former state. He nodded to Azrael and slowly returned to his human appearance, with a slight struggle.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 10:02 pm

Forcas' body began to quake. Not only was she beginning to fail at controlling herself, and the reversion was growing faster, her whole being ached for the lack of logic present. If there was one thing she could not stand was standing by and watching others as they justified their actions falsely, and expected others to go along with them.
Beside her, Hamaliel, who could read her thoughts and knew what was coming, Began to howl.
In an inferior attempt to calm her body, Forcas drew her arms in and tried to hold it all it. Unable to do so; a great burst of energy sent her off the ground, and deteriorated everything within a four mile radius. Her body lingered there for a few moments before draining her of the instantaneous energy and she dwindled back to the ground, crying.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 10:57 pm

Fauztin turned slightly to the side, gazing at Forcas out of the corner of his eye as she broke down and unleashed a surge of power, blasting past him and the slab of stone he'd raised behind him as he sensed the energy. "Sister... It seems we have traded places. I, listening to reason and returning the Earth to how it was, just to have you unleash your power and destroy everything for miles... How ironic. You see the power of Destruction? Of Chaos? Maybe in the near future you will see things from my perspective, and perhaps you shall aid me in the balance," he said ominously before growing his blackened wings and taking to the skies. He stopped and turned to Rei as he drifted off, bowing his head to her. "I am glad you have decided not to stand in my way, sister. Had I needed to remove you from the situation, you would have been missed dearly. I hope that we will be on the same side entirely some day soon, my dear," he told her. He then took to the skies and headed for Los Angelus.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 11:03 pm

Without raising her head, or rising her body; Forcas spoke out in her Omniscient voice. That which could be heard by all, but was barely more than a whisper.
"What I do is not destroy. These things have been reverted to their first states. You cannot see that, because you are blind to anything not agreeing with you and your so called side. Do you not see the grass that has already grown? Do you not see there is no man made rubble. This was once nature, and if all I can do is take it back to nature, so be it." When she had finished speaking, Forcas draped her wings about her and used her power to make herself seem to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 11:20 pm

Eth had left through a time portal disapeparing. Shecouldn't stay too many thoughtso n mind,. the things she had done that went agianst her moral standing. She needed to get away. was just one of the reasons sheocudlnt stand being aorund others. being manipulated made it hard for her to trust others.

thet ime geate closes beihnd her, unable to be followed by anyone seh was in oen ofh er own little worlds she owuldn't be returning back for awhile most likely she was soem where in time, or just in her world that she had created. many ecnturies back.

Last edited by Lavon on 7/4/2010, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/3/2010, 11:39 pm

Judith sighed in relief. Fauztin had begun to listen. She relaxed and touched down, neatly folding her wings behind her. She stood slightly behind Azrael, watching the Angel of Chaos fly away. She glanced over at Forcas once before she seemed to disappear and looked back at the place where Fauztin once stood. "What do we do now?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/4/2010, 1:12 am

Lucifer stood still. He said nothing, he did nothing. It wouldnt be until later when he recalled what was said to him. He only felt one thing:

Pity.

All around him, his supposed brethren either became corrupted by their own selfishness or became powerless in the struggle to uphold God's word. Slowly, his senses came back. He stood still for a second longer and took in a deep breath. The scent was one he knew well: sorrow.

Slowly a smile spread across the face of the Morning Star. A chuckle started in his throat before bubbling out into a full on laugh, his cold mirth making the entire earth rumble in askance. He took his tattered black shirt off and spread all six of his massive, vermillion wings. Cracking his neck while still laughing, he shuddered once, realligning all of the feathers the correct way.

Then he stopped laughing, and with a malicious grin, he spoke three words that rang forth to every corner, crevice, and cranny in the world.

"God. Is. Dead."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/4/2010, 1:23 am

Forcas' omniscient voice bleeds into the crevices where each Angel stands. She speaks again without showing her form. Both calm and tranquil sounding; her voice explains:

"You prove yourself the King of Lies. God cannot be dead. If God ceased to exist. We would cease to exist as well.... He was and is the creator. If the creator is no longer, the creation dies with him."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty7/4/2010, 10:07 am

Castio stood up from the now dispersed volcano. He'd managed to find a human body lying around, taking holdof it as his new vessel. The large void and heavy air had now all but disappeared from the area. He sighed when he heard his love speaking, though her pressence was one that couldn't be hidden from him. Nor could any of theirs'. Listening to Lucifer speak he could only smirk."I do not think the old man will die so easily." Shrugging her pointed in the direction of where he was sensing Forcas."Shall we go now love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: