Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Academy of angels RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/23/2010, 7:15 pm

Ryu smiled at the new girl." Nice to meet you La Vonia. you're going to like it in this academy..except for that Rooshe guy. Ignore him and this place is the second heaven!"

Rooshe made a snarl sound but then laughed meaning it was just a joke." Aw, Ryu you're going to hurt my feelings. What..did you not like the class?"

Ryu gave him a glare and spat." I loved the class..you, I wanted to be rid of."

Rooshe laughed half heartily." Well I'm sure you did. There was a lot of pretty girlies in that particular class. Now you run along now and don't do anything perverted!"

That comment brought a dark blush to Ryu's features and Rooshe grinned. the teacher then turned to Natalia with his good humored smirk." Greetings.. have there been any new arrivals?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/23/2010, 10:03 pm

La Vonia had only looked between the 2 of them. her, herself couldn't believe but still believe what was said. "umm...tha-thank you but-" she was cut off by the other man rooshe's words then found herself able to speak again. "I hope...your year will be good here...as well..." manages to say. If he had been here years before never remebred ever seeing him then agian. she did fall asleep in ehr classes alot.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/24/2010, 3:25 pm

Natalisa didn't smile back, there was something about Rooshe she didn't much like, "Only two so far, Beth and Emiline I believe, but the old ones are returning in droves... Ah, I think I see a first year. Do you mind if I go and see to him?'

Emiline sat down on a bench, she was in a school in another world, she could do magic.... or something like it, oh, and she was well and truly lost.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/24/2010, 10:27 pm

Castinel smiled as he saw students speaking and slightly gettting along with one another like when he was q student here. Of course he was one if the few students to actually graduate a year or so earlier, and the youngest angel to become a seraph. His family was calling him a true prodigy, but a part of him wished he was still a student. His orders as a seraph were not to encounter the students unless spoken too, or suspecting something.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/28/2010, 5:02 am

Sam North (will make profile later) stepped through the portal. It was good to be back here for another year, his third.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 7:24 pm

Rooshe nodded and watched as she left. Why did he get the impression that people generally ..hated him? Perhaps it was his charismatic opinionated self? That sounded like a reasonable theory. Noting that he wasn't needed and pretty much unwanted, he left to busy himself in his class.

Ryu looked over at the falcon." Oh cool. Falcon huh? It's pretty good looking bird." He said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 7:47 pm

"Th-thank you..." The falcon looked at ryu with its eyes as if could see the truth to things. the falcon goes down onto her arm still not hurting her. it calls out once "He likes your compliment." she rpelies smiles under her mask. "Would you like to pet kikero?"
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/4/2010, 1:11 am

Ryu was a bit hesitant. He had a thing with sharp objects and those talons looked very sharp. He managed a nervous laugh." I'm glad he likes the compliment." He turned to the falcon." You are very welcome kikero." Ryu took a moment but gently reached out and stroked the feathers. They felt smooth and soft underneath his fingers. Almost like a kitten but not.." I didn't know you could bring pets I guess that's what i get for not seeing if the rules changed. I don't think they'd let weasels in here either." He said with a charming smile.

From in his hiding place, Ruka coughed. He was getting sick. He really should have planned his whole revenge thing better and now he wasn't sure what to do. If he was found out he was sure that Kurai would be seperated from him. That was something that he couldn't deal with..not now. Rukai could feel his magic getting weaker. He hadn't eaten in days but he didn't want to risk being recongized. Things were getting only steadily worse when Kurai wanted food and he couldn't give him any. There was only two things that he could do. He could leave kurai hidden and steal some food by manipulating his image...or he could stay to protect his kid. Ruka sighed. It shouldn't have come down to that...Finally he knew the plan.

Taking Kurai, Ruka moved along the shadows towards the start of the school. Rooshe probably wouldn't be given much credit anyway. Everyone was told he was on vacation, so they shouldn't have a problem with his return right? Ruka had just enough magic left for him to enter into the portal. He appeared out of it ragged and dishelved. Kurai clung his little hands to Ruka's body and whimpered slightly.

" Came to finish off the year.." Ruka said coughing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/4/2010, 9:15 am

The falcon had enjoyed being petted, la vonia nodded slightly thought it was nice could speak to someone thought hearing her name. "Nia!" she jumped slightly hearing the name. "You are suppose to be doing your job which is being a Seraph Guard." her captain says to her. "Y-ye-" she gets cut off before she could finish by her captain. "Getb ack to your post maggot!" her captain yells, the falcon flies off her arm was scaratched but recover to no drawn blood. but it was a fast falcon.

La vonia goes back to her post that was by the portal seeing nothing out of way. Her captain leaves checking out on the other people tha were guards seeing they had been really doing their jobs as were given.

Charmy had taken bethany to some of the classrooms,helping her get the know how of her way around the school. "How do you like this school so far since your arrival beth?" he smiles to bethany havign a soft but charming tone of voice. His nickname described him well of being just like a prince.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/4/2010, 5:39 pm

"It's really big," Beth replied as she stored away a mental map of the place. "I think I'm gonna have a fun year." She added with a smile. Maybe I'll run into Castinel again. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/5/2010, 2:17 am

Once all the students had arrived a bell rang out from the school tower and a loud voice called out.
"All students and to the main hall please. All seraph return to your posts. Thank you."

Natalia put down the microphone and headed towards the hall. As she was going she heard the portal bell ring, strange, I was sure everyone was here.

Emiline heard the announcement. Well its alright to say that but I don't know where i am or where the hall is and there is nobody else around. She carried on walking and her heart soared as she saw the gate she had come in from in the distance. I'll go back thee and one of the guard people will be able to give me directions. She then saw Ruka. strange, who's he? He looks like a student but he's carrying what looks like a small child and looks like he needs a good wash. where has he come from?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/5/2010, 7:09 am

"This way beth." he says as he took her to the main hall, linked her arm with his own..

La Vonia had hands over ears when the bell rang, she took her hands from her ears when the bell was over with. Had hurt her hearing sighs quietly as her post was to stay by the entry way.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/12/2010, 11:38 am

Ruka hoped his plan would work. It required only good people skills and a good deal of charm but if he could win them over when he was a freshman, he could do it now. He walked forward into the hall glancing around to make sure no one had seen him. Good. It didn't look like it. Ruka took a quick glance down at Kurai, the boy was still sleeping but he'd be awake any second. He'd have to find someplace quickly. Some room..preferably on with a shower he could use.

Ruka moved along looking for any open door. He could just go in and say that he didn't know it wasn't his room if he got caught. If he didn't..well then he would look a bit nicer. Room after room seemed to be occupied as it was a shut door. Kurai whimpered softly and tugged on his shirt. Ruka gritted his teeth.

" Kurai..shh. Not now."
The child continued to fidget and grip his father's shirt unnaturally hard.

" Just be patient." The little boy glared at him but obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/12/2010, 12:51 pm

"Uh, okay." Beth followed, though is was more like dragging, to the hall. She didn't like Charmy's touch, it made her feel uncomfortable as she wasn't used to much if any physical contact, but she wasn't going to voice it because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/13/2010, 1:03 pm

He brought her to where the other students were and unlinks thier arms. "Hope you enjoy your time here." he smiles to her. "i apologize that we didn't get to see the rest of the school. after thee assembly could show you the rest of the way if you like."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/13/2010, 3:33 pm

"Thank you, for your help." Beth thanked him. "Uh, I think I could probably find my way around now." She told him, though she would still need help. She hoped that he wouldn't insist that they finish the tour. "I better find a seat before they fill up." She said before taking an empty seat near the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/13/2010, 5:39 pm

He just waves bye slightly and wlaked off away. He had been called awya by one of the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/15/2010, 3:53 am

Natalia took to the podium at the front of the hall, "Good afternoon everyone. I am very glad to be able to welcome those of you who are new here and to welcome back the rest of you. I don't really have that much to say except that as ever I expect the highest standards of work and behavior from all of you. And that goes for teachers as well. We have been granted many gifts and talents and we should use them well. Thank you." She glanced to the other teachers, "Does anyone else have anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty7/18/2010, 4:07 pm

Aniel wasl istenig but had his eyes on hsi rival Charmy[Lucifer]. was ready to fight him but couldn't while they were still in the assembly hall.

"You can try aneil...but you'll just end up unconsious again." he whispers ot him. Aniel was getting pissed at the comment. Being belittled by 'him!' of all people. hand on the hilt of his sword. but saw a teacher looking over took his hand off. "This isn't over you girly little freak." aneil mutters back ot him low.

Charmy only smiles to him kindly, freaked him out naile hand becomes a fist. both look to pay their attention back to whats going on ahead.

LaVonia at her post still was keeping things secure was another seraph guardian beside her. Even fi theytalkd to her she didn't talk to speak very much just a few words. Nver once did she remove her mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy of angels RP   The Academy of angels RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Academy of angels RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2