Role Play Haven

Role Play Haven


 
HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 1428
Birthday : 1900-07-27
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 117

PostSubject: Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi   6/19/2010, 5:52 am

(LAL))
Analeise De'cruzifi,a bored vampire princess.had sent out invites to
all of the royal children scattered at different kingdoms.the invites
where to a dinner party here at castle De'cruzifi.so analeise's guest
would think they were coming to a dinner party ,when in analeises mind
they were here for something entirely different










(Angelus)
Heading out for a diner party the princess had been invited to Angelus
was quite bored. While not royalty himself him was her body guard and
had to go."Maybe their be someone interesting there." he thought to
himself.


(La Vonia)






The Meikyuu twins were at the party. Taiyou sat by herself, watching others enjoy the party looked down.Taixen had been speaking with some other people.
"Why did i agree to come here..." exhales a breath. Someone walks up to
her was 1 of the other kids from a kingdom..."How about a drink or a
dance?" he said smiling at her. She looked away from him "No...i am not
intrested in fools like you, now leave me alone an go find some air
head to fool around with i will waste my time with the likes of you..."
fans him away.

The guy was getting annoyed grabbed her wrist smiling "A young fair
madine shouldn't be by themselves" he says to her whispering in her ear
" chuckles. Taiyou stomps on the mans foot the punches him inthe face
into a small group of people "Touch me again you perverted jerk, an
you'll be nothing but ashes!" She walks off on her own had promised her
brother she would try an keep her calm leanas against a open window
cool breeze coming trys to relax agian.


(LAL)
analeise smiled toherself the smile a bit too sweet...As the others
began to sit for dinner she went off to do something dragging her body
guard along onto another floor "ok Angelus tonight is a mystery..."she
cackles " just like...a scary movie..where people vanish one by one"she
mutters off to the side laughing.


(Angelus)
"Who should go first madam?" Angelus asked now interested.He smiled to himself "This is going to fun."


(La Vonia)
Taiyou had walked past the 2 of tem down the hall, wasn't in a good
mood.hadp icked up a fruit on her way tossed it up a few times before
she started eating it.

(La Vonia)
she smiles turnign to face her guard"One of teh twins of course"


(Angelus)






"Of course." he said already having a plan in mind. A few minutes later he walked up to the female twin"Hey my names Angelus whats yours?"





(La Vonia)
Taiyou kept walking "Don't play stupid you know my name just about everyone does, what do you want?" says in an annoyed tone. was almost done her fruit.




(Angelus)
"I just want to talk not many interesting people to talk to here" Angelus said."Most of them are to full of themselves to actuality hold a decent conversation."





(La Vonia)

"Thats true" snaps fingers"3...2...1..." they hear a person scream
"ahh! >_< get them off! get the leeches off! >_<" the man
yells ppl were looking at him laughing or murmuring. "Idiot..." taiyou
says in a cold tone.
Taixen was laughing at the prank. "thats a good one!"

(Angelus)
Smiles at the prank"So there are still sadistic people in this world an I was getting worried"


(La Vonia)
"Heh, you worry for such a stupid reason. t here still people who are
sadistic."glanced at him her eyes narrowed. "Just don't show them
selves because of plublicity when infact they are..." Yawns "should
have take mroe fruit..."

(Angelus)
"I see" he responded. "So how long have you been a vampire?"



(La Vonia)
Looked back ahead has her hands in her pockets. "You tell me" She say looking at soem of the paintings.

(LAL)
Analeise has left her guard to talk to the female twins ,she soon
popped up near the male twin"hello~"her voice rang out in his head.


(La Vonia)
Turns an smiles at her."oh hey hi Ana, whats up you seen Taiyou? an how are you?"


(LAL)
"She is well nopr i haven't seen her."the twisted princess answered with a
smile grabbing his hand and dragging him off quickly with a cackle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi   7/4/2010, 9:42 am

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella slowly walked up the long road towards the castle. Hmm, I wonder what the plans are for this evening? She thought as she smiled wickedly. Well let's hope it shall be fun, if it turns out differently I'll have to fix that. She was still smiling when she reached the large castle doors. She knocked three times.

(Synic)
Synic looked around, his red hair flowing gently behind him. A smile parted his mouth as he walked up the steps. He stood right beside the other person and turned to face her. She was quite pretty.
"Why hello..I don't believe we've met." His voice was calm and soothing. Like a purr almost." My name is Synic, you can call me Syn if you want."

(beautiful_xo)
"Hello Syn." She replied seductively. She looked him over thoroughly before responding. "My name is Isabella, you can think of a nickname for me if you want." She said to him. She knocked a few more times.

(La Vonia)
"Where are we going ana?"Was following her."Your smiling weirdly.

(Angelous011)
"How would I know?" he asked curiously.

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella got tired of waiting and let herself into the castle. She walked along the hallways lifting her blood red dress so the hem would'nt become dirty. She came across two vampires talking and looking at paintings. Such pretty paintings. She mused as she walked towards them. "Good evening. My name is Isabella." She said coolly as she reached out a hand to the girl.

(La Vonia)
Sighs Glanced over at him "What about you?"

(Synic)
Syn's eyes looked her over and smirked, liking what he was seeing. She was quite the sexy little fox. Her voice made him all the more want to get to know her. At the sound of her response, Syn paid the gentlemen and listened. " Well, my fox, shall we enter?" He asked however she seemed to disappear. Shrugging, Syn decided to enter as well. It was open slightly and it only took a good hand to work it correctly.

Walking through the hall he soon found her again and the usual smirk reappeared." Ah I see that my fox is a sly creature.." He walked over to her and gave her a slight wink that was very discreet. SO involved was he that he didn't see other people..

(beautiful_xo)
She glanced at Syn for a moment. Hmm he's quite handsome. She thought. When he called her a fox she couldn't help but smother a giggle. "Thank you, Syn." She said as they walked through the old halls. The castle was old looking and had a lovely smell, it smelled of death one of Isabella's favorite smells. "So how long have you been a vampire?" She asked as she glanced at him again

(LAL)
the girl smiply tilts her head"ah yesIsabella the dinner is that way"she points to the dining room and quickly runs off again with thee male twin she cackles once more"You'll see...my new little puppet !"her cackling turns into a creepy cackle as she throws him into a room from which rattling is heard"now stay here and be a good little boy i will be back with your twin soon"she cackles again before running off

(Synic)
When she looked at him, Syn was almost sure he saw an accepting look. A look that said-I WANT MORE! He inwardly nodded to this unspoken reply. At the sound of a smothered giggle, he chuckled." You are welcome. Such a devilish looking beauty should be used to such complements, right?" He chuckled at the nonsense that flowed so easily from his mouth. His feet seemed to glide down the halls and he was almost lost in his imagination..

(beautiful_xo)
"Oh, stop." She said playing him. "Oh, it's been a while since I've heard compliments." She said as she laughed along with him. "Thank you." She said to the hostess, Ana, before she disappeared. "Well, you definately are new." She said with a sweet smile that showed off her fangs. "I have been one for a few hundred years now." She finished as she rested her left hand on his upper right arm.

(Synic)
" But I can't stop myself ! I must say these proclaimations of truth my sweet vixen!" Syn said beginning to laugh himself. He looked at her with eyes shining with humor and mystery." Now you are being modest. Surely I'm not the only one that finds you.."He moved closer and breathed out," delicious." Not noticing the hostess, he focused on the fox. His fox as of the passed several minutes. He also enjoyed the idea of her being his and the things they might do...

" Yeah. I guess my newness is a beacon.. a warning?" He snickered at the bad joke. He was like a child. A wonderful half-bred wanting only to love life or the bare threads of it." Well perhaps you can teach me how to behave." Syn said as he tried to be digified and failed.

Syn smiled at the motion of her hand. He wanted to kiss her. He really did but what do vampires do? Do they make out? Or what? Is courting the code of conduct or do they just..do it? He had a confused look and blurted." What do I have to do to date you??"

(Angelous)
"Its been 498 years since I was human."

(beautiful_xo)
She couldn't help but chuckle at him and his compliments. "Alas, no you are not the only one, but the only recent one." She said as she looked into his red eyes. "Well, I am unsure about that. I've only been told once or twice." She said as she smiled at him.

"Perhaps I can." She said as she smiled.

She laughed at his statement and couldn't help a smile. "Well, Syn, I'd have to get to know you a little better and know you a little longer." She replied still smiling. She decided to listen to his thoughts for a bit.

(LAL)
the hostess soon ran past isabella and the male that was with her all the while cackling evilly as she appeared next to her guard again"angelussssssssss~"she says into his mind"the male twin has been locked up~ my first lil' puppet"

(La Vonia)
"Then your way older then me Anelous... why were you turned?...or were you born was as is...? Ask curiosly. Sensed where her brother was.

"Eh?" O_O "What the hell just happened here?" Stands up looks around in the darkness "hmm...has to be someway out." Wanders about room leans agaisnt a wall. "I hate this... maybe should have stayed back home like sis Ask!-" was flipped into anotehr a secret corridor "ok now where am i?" O_O""" "Oh boy this ain't good..."

(Angelous011)
"I was turned because my clan needed more men to fight.""Were you turned or born as a vampire?" Angelus asked her.

(LAL)
the hostess soon ran past isabella and the male that was with her all the while cackling evilly as she appeared next to her guard again"angelussssssssss~"she says into his mind"the male twin has been locked up~ my first lil' puppet"

(Angelous)
"Thats good to hear." he said back to her with his mind.

(LAL)
she cackles again before talking over her shoulder to something and walking off muttering to herself .

(La Vonia)
"I have no memory of if i were or not, only taix knows an my parents know..."

(Angelous)
"I see, where is Taixen anyways?" he asked already knowing the answer. Him laughed quietly to himself.

(La Vonia)
"Stuck somewhere lost...Or has abunch of stupid brainless girls around him again..."Looking back ahead.

(Angelous)
"O." he said. Noticing the increasing amount of people in the room "Its getting crowded in here, you want to head outside?" he asked.

(La Vonia)
Yea" Had noticed the amount of people to. "Everyone 1 from the regions must have been invited here..."

(Angelous)
"ya looks like it." Angelus said as he started for the outside."So what region did you travel here from?"

(La Vonia)
Taiyou followed him outside. "I came from the east...And you live here correct?..."

(Angelous)
"Ya I do." he said. "You and Taixen are brother and sister right?"

(La Vonia)
Glanced over at him. "Thats a dumb question the evidence is clear in your face..."

"Hes kinda odd..."Thinks to self...

(Angelous)
"Well someones got to ask the dumb questions otherwise people wouldn't have the answers to them" he said.

(La Vonia)
"Well then, do you have any family memebers..." Tooks out a yo-yo from her pocket plays with it while walking with him.

(Angelous)
"I had parents and a sister when I was still human I killed my parents when I first became a vampire never could find my sister though."

(La Vonia)
"Hmm...i see...May find her sooner or later...Forgot to ask where we were even walking to?..."

(Angelous)
"I really didn't have a destination in mind I figured that we'd just keep walking until found somewhere to stop."

(La Vonia)
Looked around found a place. "Well theres a stone bench. right over there." points to where with her yo-yo.

(LAL)
Her mad cakckling is heard throught the Castle along with a few screams as they lights shut off"angelussssssssssssssssssss~"her vioce rings in her guards mind"take the female to a hiden room!"

(La Vonia)
Stopped and looked back behind her. "What the heck was that?...A crazy witch?" WAs curious an suspicious about it an angelous.

(Angelous)
"It was probably nothing."

Looks to where she was pointing"Well then I guess we should take a seat." he said walking over to the bench and sitting. He pulled out a switch blade out of his jacket and began to absent mindfully twril it in his hand when he got the message from his master. He decided to keep her distracted while he mutter a few incantations."So tell me a little bit more about yourself."

(La Vonia)
"ok?..." Sat beside him "Go 1st yourself..." Looking out ahead sees something flying off.

(Angelous)
"Ok I was born in Ireland my father was very religious man always on me about my layabout ways, My mother was a quit woman and went along with whatever my father said and my sister slept around alot. Want to know anything else?"

(La Vonia)
"So you and your sister were lazy as kids...why did your mother not speak up?..."

(Angelous)
"It was the 1500s a much different time than today and it was just not in her personalty to speak up."

(LAL)
"angelus~ hurry"she hisses as she cackles

(La Vonia)
"I see..you said earlier you killed your parents why?..."

(Angelous)
"Me and my father never did get along so that's why I killed him I killed mom because she had tried to kill me herself after seeing what I've become."

(La Vonia)
"I see...So that is what has happened...after that what did you do..?"

(Angelous)
"After that I left and join into the clan of Ifreann and served them for many years."

(La Vonia)
Looks off opposite way off him. a animal makes eye contact with her runs over an jumps up on her lap an lays down "This becoems annoying..." Sighs tosses the animal off into a pond it gets out an scurries off. "Have moved many times, with fmaily last i remeber is being at the beach house near the bamboo forest..."

(Angelous)
"The bamboo forest thats in China isn't it?" he said watching the animal run off.

(La Vonia)
"Yes. theres-" Was more animals that showed up was infront of them. "....Its gettign worse..." A bird lands in her hand drops a small crystal in her hand... "Did not expect this many to be in this area..."

(Angelous)
"Whats getting worse? What didn't you expect this many of?" Angelus asked her.

(La Vonia)
Glanced over at him. "The gang of animals thats around us, and some of the guards of the castle...." The guards that were there were in a trance like state as were the animals.

(Angelous)
Seeing the trance like states on the guards and the animals"What did you do to them?"

(La Vonia)
Stands grabs angelous arm. the guards abou to attack him along with the animals she jumsp up in the air with him an over lands on 1 of the guards heads then jumps off from them an lands on the roof with angelous lets him go. Looked down at the people/Animals that wre under the trance.They turn an look up. "This happens..."

(LAL)
"angelus!"she pops up outside next to him"Come along you two its time..."she says cackling again,whilest she was away from her guard she had put synic and isabelle in a dark room,similair to the one the malke twin was in.

(Angelous)
Follows Analeise"Where are we going and its time for what?" he asks her.

(La Vonia)
Taiyou follows them noticed the scentof her brotehr was on analiese but kept quiet about it.

(LAL)
she grins"into the study miss.." she opens a door pushing the female into it then shuts the door locking it "hahaha..now we wait..."

(Angelous)
"Wait for what madam?" Angelus asked now getting confused.

(La Vonia)
"hey, what the hell analiese!" Was growing angry an impatient.

(LAL)
lets see if my guests can find there way out ..."she smiles((in each room is a hidden passageways which this castle is a maze))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi   7/6/2010, 6:56 am

(Angelous)
"Ahh this should be most interesting." he said with anticipation.

(La Vonia)
Thought should try an punch the door down then remebered the people an animals that were under a trance an sought her so decided not to. looked around the room for another way out. stayed away from the windows. noticed a patings eyes following her went over an moved the painting bit a trap door opened under her feet she falls through. "AAAHHHH!!!" >_< it closes behind her.

(LAL)
analeise yawns"theres Synic...Isabella... the twins too find there way out..."

(Synic)
"Well, I am unsure about that. I've only been told once or twice." She said as she smiled at him."Perhaps I can." She said as she smiled.

She laughed at his statement and couldn't help a smile. "Well, Syn, I'd have to get to know you a little better and know you a little longer." She replied still smiling. She decided to listen to his thoughts for a bit. She's a clever one..I haven't seen a girl like her since, he inwardly sighed.I don't think I ever have. He nodded at her reply." Oh I see. The very recent shall make sure that his spot isn't taken then." He replied in a heated whisper as his eyes looked into her blue ones. they were beautiful almost like a cats only not as withdrawn but inviting..It was hard not to get lost in those eyes. It looked like they could tell you a story with just the way they looked.

Syn gave her his most charming smile. he refrained from showing his fangs since they were very new and an awkward part of him. It was charming and looked innocent enough." Then I look forward to my training..I hope you don't require a shock collar if I stray." Syn said quietly.

God I hope I'm not making an idiot of myself. I really do. Hnh. Her eyes are lovely. Blue eyes that sparkle like saphires..Should I tell her? No no. That'll probably sound lame. Too lame. But it's true. Like blue diamonds on a face of an angel. Well the angel of the night at least. God she's pretty. I wonder what she was before turning vamp. Human? Lycan? A real angel?? I don't know. Syn smiled at her. His thoughts showing little on his handsome face.

(La Vonia)
"They are going to pay for this.." thinks to self as came to the end an lands on ehr feet. Walks around trying to find her way. but searching for her twin. "Should have eitehr stayed by brothers side, or stayed home in bedfor the night." thinks toself again.

Starts to hear noises. looks back was soem animals again. She turns an runs off quickly they chase after her. she uses a spell makes duplicates of her self running off in diffenrent directions the animals had followed not knowin g the real 1 was up on the ceiling. taiyou jumps down an continues about her way. "Taix'!"

Hears his sister "Tai-ai?" runs after where hearing the voice comign from. controled soem of the skeletons he passed by to help him. find his sister.

(LAL)
she grins pushing a button on a wall ,causing some walls to change(the room syn and isa are in)) and the area where the twins are the walls feel slimly.

(La Vonia)
"Disgusting this is jsut like brothers room..." keeps hands away form the walls kept running goes antoehr way

"This is way awesome!" ran hand o nthe wall then takes away controls the dead an has them coem together to form a undead chimera he sits on its back while it runs in his place trying to find a way out. had avoided soem obstacles htat were in their way.

(LAL)
she cackles once more as the slime gets thicker due to it begin blood.

(Angelous)
Standing there looking over Analeise's shoulder waiting until she either needs him or gets to the real challenges.

(LAL)
angelus...why dont you go distract our female twin puppet?"she smiles"ill pay a visit to Taix..."

(Angelous)
Walking through the maze until he found Taiyou"Hello again." he said to her.

(LAL)
she appears next to taix suddenly after useing a few secret passageways"Hello!"she says cheerfully complete undistracted by teh blood smell.

(La Vonia)
Taiyou looked over at him annoyed. "...hm" says in an annoyed tone

"misstress..." a voice called out soemoen grabbed her. she grabs them an slams thenir head into the wall breaking their skull then rips them in half an throw them to the ground exhales a breath was calmer. "What is it you want, why are you down here..." taiyou says to him.

"Yo ana" ^^ stopped the undead chimera an hopped down from it. "whats up get lost? whats with the bloody walls its like a human horror movie." says smiling at her. he doesn't have fangs.

(Angelous)
"What I want is to get out of here." he says smiling at the mutilated corpse.

(La Vonia)
Taiyou looks at him curious & suspicious 1 of her brows raised she walks off ahead of him.

(Angelous)
Runs to catch up"You know your wasting your time trying to find a way out on your own the only way out is with other people"

(La Vonia)
smirks abit "Who said i was looking for a way out..." Stops places hand on wall "ugh. still disgusting..." closes eyes was searching for something. exhales a breath hears a faint wind

(Angelous)
"Well what else would you be looking for some buried treasure?"

(La Vonia)
"I don't need-.. foud it." gathers aura in hand turns red is visible makes fist an punches the wall doesnt' break the wall but cracked it some sent out vibration signal to taix'

Taix picked up the signal "hmm so thats it huh..." thinks toself.

takes fist from the wall starts walking off again "And how is it you were in this maze... your scent was not even around here before..." shakes hand getting some of the blood off of her hand. "hate this palce..."

(Angelous)
"I'm in this labyrinth for civil disobedience and you probably didn't notice me because you were busy with something else." "Now why are you here?"

(La Vonia)
"Idk, analiese pushed me in here not like i could get out considering other foot steps inthe house. an another reason...i moved a painting an fell down here..."

(Angelous)
"I see but one one thing I don't understand is why you moved the painting in the first place."

(La Vonia)
"something was watching me an there was a whole inthe back of the picture before could reach i fell..."

(Angelous)
"That explains it."

(LAL)
she grins garabbing the male twin again"follow me..."she mutters cackling before pullign him down into another part.

(La Vonia)
"Eh?...Where are we going?, your starting to sound like one of those lunatic witches." Followed her anyhow with the undead chimera with them.

(LAL)
"We are going DEEPER...into this maze." she mutters pokinga few bricks as the wall as she pullshim deeper into the house holds labryinth.

(La Vonia)
"Why~?...we should be trying to get out of this place...An am getting abit hungry."

(LAL)
"So?" she mutters over her shoulder.

(La Vonia)
"Well...how about i take abit out of you?" he pulls her to him looks like he'll bite her but he instead gives her a noogie an laughs then lets her go.

(LAL)
She giggles. "As if...i'm pretty sure i'm not that tastey unless you wanan try my blood?" she syas looking at him her grey eyes glowin' slightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi   7/9/2010, 3:06 pm

(La Vonia)
"hahaha" acts as if was gonna attack again "yes you are my dear, good enough to eat" he laughs "its alright, think i can last awhile long without blood" smiles at her "kinda of you to ask though ana" chuckles

(beautiful_xo)
She heard the eyes part and her heart softend slightly. She looked into his blood red eyes when they were shoved into a room. It was very dark but she could easily see. She instinctively grabbed his hand and walked along calmly. "So how were turned?" She asked in a hushed tone.

(LAL)
she skillfully slit her wrist with her nail"try?"

(La Vonia)
"ah, ana " grabs her slit arm took otu a hankercheif an ties it around her wrist "Its nice of you to offer, but i don't wanna take my buddies blood, you still need your own yourself to keep movin' i'll get a rat or somethin' later on" smiles at her

(LAL)
she pulls off the handkercheif licking at her wound and it heals when she does so"fine fine"she says kinda glum now as she trugdes on muttering"refusing a royals blood..."

(La Vonia)
Taix starts humming something soothing yet ominous that woudl draw you in forget about your worries an what oyu were doing...

(LAL)
she grins slightly "that wont work im too twisted to forget "she cackles again as her hair moves about her as does her dress tho there is not breeze where we are she starts laughing normally.

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella walked towards the scent of other vampires. Using her sensory powers she sensed that there were others farther down the large hallway. She grabbed Syn's hand and ran towards them, not waiting for a response from him. She reached them and saw Ana with a man with her. "Ana, what's going on?" She asked as she looked the guy up and down. Hmm he's quite handsome... She thought as she decided she'd have a little fun. "Hi there. I`m Isabella, who are you?" She asked the man.

(La Vonia)
He stopped humming smiles over at analiese chuckles. "Idk what your speaking of, am just humming for the hell of it." Heard foot steps an a girls voice adressing both him an analiese he looked over to sees them smiles eyes were close "Am Tai-Xen, nice to meet you Izzi" turned head towards syn "An who might you be sir?" says curiously still speaking in a palyful tone.

(Angelous011)
Walking with Taiyou"So why did you come to the party?" he asked her.

(aVoniai)
sees soem moss used it to get the rest of the blood off her hands then dust her hands off get the moss off they were clean again. "My brother, he said he wanted to come."

(beautiful_xo)
"The pleasure is all mine, my dear." She replied in a seductive tone as she let Syn's hand go. She smiled at him with her beautiful white fangs poking out from under her red painted lips. She looked at him with her blue sapphire eyes.

(La Vonia)
Taixen hears antoehr voice opened eyes an looks over sees angelous an his sister. "Hiya!" says smiling. "guess this is all of us, an i got your msg." Taiyou walks over an punches taixen hard in the face. "Idiot, nxt time respond back." Tone was calm an firece. Rubs his cheek "Ow, thats not right ya'know but its better then staying around at home doing nothing..." says chuckling still smiles. "So how are you angelous guess your trapped too huh." Tai stands away from the group arms recrossed again didn't wanted to killl something

(beautiful_xo)
"Ouch, that had to hurt. Are you okay Tai?" She asked him sweetly. "Hi, I'm Isabella. You are?" She said to Tai's sister.

(Angelous011)
"I'm doing fine kinda annoyed at being trapped down here but I can deal." Angelus said to him."Looks at the other chick with them"And who might you be?"

(beautiful_xo)
"I am Isabella." She said with an inward laugh. "Who are you?" She asked him with a small smile.

(La Vonia)
Taiyou speaks greek they not able to understand her except taixen.chuckles sheepishly "I'm alright izzi thnx for asking its happened before, that is Taiyou guess still mad about earlier."Taiyou was only listening to them talk decided to keep quiet for awhile to control her anger before she does soemthing she may regret later on.


(Angelous011)
"I'm Angelus pleasure to meet you" he said to Isabella."So dose anybody actuality know how to get out of here or are stuck?" he ask.

(beautiful_xo)
She catches on and notices that Taiyou didn't speak english so she greeted her again in greek. "Hello Taiyou, I'm Isabella." She said innocently. Isabella had grown bored of english and had learned many other languages to fill her time. "Okay, that's good. You're welcome, darling. I like your name, it sounds very beautiful. Well I hope you two make up, after all you two are all that you got" She said in a serious tone. "I like your name, it sounds very beautiful." She said with a giggle. She looked at Angelus. "Hello and yes I am stuck." She said with a laugh.

(La Vonia)
Taiyou glanced at her eyes were narrowed an ice cold still not responded had great killer intent."eheheh N-now now tai, calm down" Went over to her "We don't need any blood spilts...what? that is so not true... just calm down so we can find a way out...oh yea thats right ^^ forgot about that..." frowns now "ok now your just being rude..." Looked back at Izzi she should calm after awhi- ow!" Taiyou stompped on his foot "hmph"

(Angelous)
Noticing everybody speaking in different languages"Bloody hell" he says in Italian."Why is everyone speaking different languages today?"

(La Vonia)
"hehe, tai speaks english shes just not in the mood to talk to anyone. there is a way out of here just told me about the current like singing a scale your voice will bounce off the walls at a certain way you go. why don't we just all go back to english " ^^'

(Angelous011)
"Fine by me, but I think I know a easier way out if any of you are Interested." he said looking around.

(beautiful_xo)
Laughs at Angelus's remark before replying. "That would be fantastic." Then looks at Taix. "Oh, okay. That sounded like it kinda hurt..." She said trailing off while thinking about the uniqueness of his eyes.

(Angelous011)
"Well here it is, like most labyrinths this one probably underground, so I figure that if we blow a hole in the ceiling and go through it we'd be out. Any questions?"

(beautiful_xo)
"How do we blow it up?" She asked.

(Angelous011)
"Easy if lead me some of your energy I can focus it into one single blast aim at the ceiling." he said.

(La Vonia)
"Its pretty simple just have to hit a weak spot on the ceiling if were under ground as he says with enough power can make an opening an just jump on out.

(beautiful_xo)
"Okay, let's do that then." She replied smiling at Taix and Angelus.

(Angelous011)
"I'll walk yall through it just stand in a circle around me and focus on me I'll take care of the rest" he said.

(beautiful_xo)
"Okay, thanks." Giggled as she stood beside him waiting for the rest to join.


(La Vonia)
"ok." did as asked. gathers soem energy in hand.
Taiyou jsut stood away from them still not moving an inch.

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella grabbed Syn's hand and pulled him into the circle. She formed a red glowing orb of power in her hand and waited for further instruction.

(Angelous011)
Gathering up all the energy in the room Angelus focused it into all single glowing orb of light blue engery and fired it at the ceiling and blew a large hole in it and he jumped out of it onto a road about 1000 miles from the castle.

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella followed after him and leapt into the night air and on to the road. She looked around and saw the castle in the distance. "Hmm, well we missed our general target." She said with a laugh.

(La Vonia)
"Ok time to go. " went over an picked up analiese an jumped up out the whole an sets her down on her feet. "there we go. tai you coming? or just going to stand there?" He says looking back down the whole.

Taixen sees his sister wasn't moving jumped back down an went over to her "Tai-aia?" went over an tapped her shoulder she was cold had turned into stone. "oh no, tai!"

(Angelous011)
Hearing Taixen"What happen?" he asked looking down in the hole seeing that Tai wasn't moving.


(beautiful_xo)
Heard Taix's despair and jumped down with him. "What happened to her?" She asked looking scared.

(La Vonia)
"I..i don't know, that saying standing still become a statue yourself. btu this...this can't be true... idk maybe a curse or somethin'... >_<" this is- idk what words that are correct for this."

(beautiful_xo)
"That's terrible! Who would do such a thing and why?" She asked as she moved to Taix's side and put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed to soothe him.

(Angelous011)
"Well whoever it is there obviously very skilled with magic, me and Isabella will go try to find someone to help you stay here and watch her." he said.

(beautiful_xo)
"Okay, Angelus. Will you be okay Taix?" She asked as she grabbed Syn and jumped out of the hole again then jumped back in.

(La Vonia)
"Ye-yea... its sis who i'm more worried for.If she could only speak telepathically...then i would know."

(beautiful_xo)
"Okay, we'll be back soon, promise." She said worriedly as she hugged him to comfort him a bit then jumped out and rushed off with Angelus.

(Angelous011)
Walking off with Isabella"So Bella where do you think we should go first?" he asked her.

(beautiful_xo)
"I think we should try the castle and see if anyone can help." She replied as she changed her direction towards the castle.

(Angelous011)
"I don't think we should go to the castle it's to far away, I think there's a town about 25 miles or so in that direction." he said pointing in the opposite direction.

(La Vonia)
-A witch walked up to angelous && izzi-

Witch: go back..go back..before it stikes again...

(Angelous011)
Looks at her and asks"Before what strikes again?"

(La Vonia)
Witch: -cackles- the cheerful 1, the gypsy....the blond 1, an her companion...back at caslt if not return....

(Angelous011)
"Can give us a name because that might help us a little?" he asked.

(La Vonia)
Witch: why,when it is obvious... -she cackles her vioce echoes- hope you enjoyed the party... -turns starts walking off singing a song that was what taixen was singing earlier.-

(Angelous011)
"Crazy old hag." he muttered to himself continuing on to the town.

(beautiful_xo)
After the witch had gone did she speak. "I think that she is referring to Analeise...or someone who is at the castle. Let's go to the town then." She said as she ran in that direction.

(Angelous011)
Runs after her"Analeise is a gypsy but she isn't blond so it isn't her" he said as they arrived in town.

(beautiful_xo)
"I think she is referring to four different people. I'm blonde, Analeise is a gypsy, but the last two I don't know." She said trying to work it out in her head.

(Angelous011)
"Well she did say go back to the castle so maybe they're there." he said looking around the town for someone who could help.

(beautiful_xo)
"Well maybe it's Taix, Syn, Ana, and I?" She asked as they swiftly searched the town.

(Angelous011)
"Maybe or it could be you me Ana and Taix" he said still looking. While looking they didn't noticed the man following them.

(beautiful_xo)
"She said the cheerful on, the gypsy, and the blond one and her companion. So, you, Ana, me, and Syn. I think" She looked behind and saw some strange man following them.

(Angelous011)
"Ya your probely right." he said following her gaze, seeing the man"Damnit!" he yelled.

(beautiful_xo)
"What?" She asked a little startled. She looked behind at the man again. "What does he want?" She asked as she tapped the man's thoughts.

(Angelous011)
"That's not important right now let just I have enemies in different places." he said"Just make sure he doesn't see us."

(beautiful_xo)
"Oh, okay. I think he already saw us though..." She said in a hushed voice as she kept running.

(Angelous011)
"Ya well as long as he doesn't catch us" he said starting to run faster.

(La Vonia)
A woman up ahead with white hair, wearing purple green dress heard foot steps. turns head slightly looks like taiyou. she moves out their way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi   7/22/2010, 9:32 pm

(beautiful_xo0
She ran faster until she was ahead of Angelus. "We should go back to the castle." Then she saw the woman. She stopped and looked at her. "Taiyou?"

(Angelous011)
"Ya" still running faster. When Bella stopped he turned around to see why then he saw it.

(La Vonia)
"Taiyou?... sorry bu tyou have me mistake for someone else" Girl had a foreign accent. Looked back to where they ran from sees the person who was supposesedly following them "Are you 2 running from someone?" ask curiosly

(Angelous011)
"Ya we are maybe you help us." he said

(La Vonia)
"hmm..." looked at both ofthe mthe nthe person "very well then." the girl takes something out her pocket an throws it down the 3 of them vanisehs an reappear inside of a shop was filled with books. "will this do?"

(beautiful_xo)
"Oh, I'm sorry. You just look alot like my friend. Sorry again. What he said." She finished.

(Angelous011)
"Ya it will do, where are we anyways?" he asked.

(La Vonia)
"This is the place for magic users. its a library. normal library is nxt door. "

(Angelous011)
"I see maybe we can find something in here what do you think Bella?" he asked.

(La Vonia)
"If your going to be he re stay away from the red section, i'll only say this once to you both" ^^

(beautiful_xo)
"Thank you very much." She said with gratitude. "Yes this shall be helpful, we will stay away from that section then." She said as she started to look around at the books.

(La Vonia)
"you have have 10minutes then you must go back home. I cannot leave this place open for long amount of time."

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella searched until she came upon something of use. "Thank you very much." She said as she handed the woman more than enough money to pay for it then grabbed Angelus and left.

(La Vonia)
"Hey! thats not for sale only borrowing! you have to return that within 2hrs or your cursed!" >_< -picked upthe money an put it in the pouch she sighs- "they'll learn th ehard way if they not heed my warning, they should have read the signs..."

(beautiful_xo)
she heard what the woman said as her and Angelus rushed off to talk to Taix's. She looked around and saw that the man from before was no longer following them. She let out a sigh and kept running. They arrived at the hole and jumped down in beside Taix. "Any changes?" She asked as she opened the book and scanned it's pages for something of use.

(LAL)
"oi dont go destorying my castle"the princess had slipped away for a bit comign back to join the group

(La Vonia)
"Come on say somethin' please taiyou" Was worried heard soemthing coming form inside the castle "Sis i'll be back" jumpedo ut the whole goes throgh castle sees other ppl had been turned to stone "Oh no whos doing this?!"

(LAL)
ana looked atteh ston statues and upon seeing a familier one she Screeched loudly her eyes glowing now as she runs to the statue touching it softly as if its fragile"Lori rose...."she begin to growl

(La Vonia)
Sees ana liese an goes over to her "Ana you al-" sees lori rose "it h appened to her too." says in a quiet sad whisper. "Need to find out how this is even happening..." thinks to self.

(LAL)
anas growling continues as the area shakes abitas anas true form behind to get revealed a black aura around Ana((my next post will have her pic

(Angelous011)
"No this can't be happening not agian." Angelus said frightened.

(La Vonia)
Looked over at analiese. "Ana" hugs her "we will return them all back, your friend will be back with you again. i promise, please try an calm yourself again." hummed soemthing soothing again to relax her some wasn't same song he hummed before

(LAL)

(imagine red dress thats like all ripped and torn and teh eyes are pure white and the hair blood red)

ana growls"who the hell is freezing the people of my kingdom"she faces the group her hands covered in fire and dark matter"I am Analeise De'Cruzifi..Daughter of Belial the mad hatter!"she says taix getting slightly burnt by touching her and thrown back.

(La Vonia)
Flinched abit from the heat. "I don't know but were going to find out, just try an relax so can think more clearly. can't go abou tdoing anything brash. or things may become worse."

(LAL)
she cackles again raising a bit off teh ground

(La Vonia)
1 of taixens undead minions pulls thme both back to the ground again he sighs relieved "thnx freddy" looks at ana closed eyes exhaled a breath in halead absorbed anas negative aura to self has a calming effect go abou the area. he lets her go.

(LAL)
she growls but her form shakes before the power in the area dropped and she return to normal yawning yet glaring at every one

(beautiful_xo)
Isabella followed Taix inside and saw the others. "What in the hell is happening!" She said a little worried of who was next. She ran up to Ana and Taix and saw Ana's anger. "Ana, honey, calm down. Getting mad won't help abybody. We need to think clearly and fix this." She said soothingly.
__________________

Put yourself in her position
All she needs is recognition
Loves not enough when you say it
Don't you know you gotta mean it?
Screwing up the best thing ever
Is something you'll regret forever
Take her and make sure she feels it
Let her know you'll never let her go
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

beautiful_xo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beautiful_xo
Find all posts by beautiful_xo
Add beautiful_xo to Your Contacts

#222 05-30-2009, 07:13 PM
La Vonia
The Count Join Date: May 2009
Location: U.S.A East Side
Posts: 2,052



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiles sheepishly at her. his wounds of her burning him heal sloywy. "that kinda hurt, hehehe" ^^ "if sis weren't frozen she coudl use 1 of those crazy spells..." thinks to self -sighs-
__________________
~La Vonia~

>Jade>Nieveko/ Rosa>Taiyou/Taixen Meikyuu
Shuuri:: http://forum.nightfallapps.com/showp...&postcount=151
Dorian:: http://forum.nightfallapps.com/showp...&postcount=181

La Vonia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to La Vonia
Send email to La Vonia
Find all posts by La Vonia
Add La Vonia to Your Contacts

#223 05-30-2009, 07:17 PM
beautiful_xo
Moderator Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your sweetest and darkest dreams Wink
Posts: 1,951



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiles back at Taix. "I bet she would love a spell like that." Laughs a little. "While me and Angelus were in town we found someone who looked just like her. It was weird." She recalled.
__________________

Put yourself in her position
All she needs is recognition
Loves not enough when you say it
Don't you know you gotta mean it?
Screwing up the best thing ever
Is something you'll regret forever
Take her and make sure she feels it
Let her know you'll never let her go
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

beautiful_xo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beautiful_xo
Find all posts by beautiful_xo
Add beautiful_xo to Your Contacts

#224 05-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Angelus011
Banned Join Date: May 2009
Location: hell
Posts: 4,181



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya it was." he said then remembering"Hey didn't we find a book to help us while we were there?"

(beautiful_xo)
"Yes, we did." She replied as she suddenly remembered the book she was carrying. She lifted it up to show the others and opened it again. "We have to bring it back in an hour or so, unless anyone wants to become cursed." She warned.
__________________

Put yourself in her position
All she needs is recognition
Loves not enough when you say it
Don't you know you gotta mean it?
Screwing up the best thing ever
Is something you'll regret forever
Take her and make sure she feels it
Let her know you'll never let her go
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

beautiful_xo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beautiful_xo
Find all posts by beautiful_xo
Add beautiful_xo to Your Contacts

#226 05-30-2009, 07:21 PM
La Vonia
The Count Join Date: May 2009
Location: U.S.A East Side
Posts: 2,052



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(La Vonia)
"book?" looked at angelous & izzi sees the book walks up to izz an takes book fomr her hands light ly an looked at it- oh no... why is this book here?
__________________
~La Vonia~

>Jade>Nieveko/ Rosa>Taiyou/Taixen Meikyuu
Shuuri:: http://forum.nightfallapps.com/showp...&postcount=151
Dorian:: http://forum.nightfallapps.com/showp...&postcount=181

La Vonia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to La Vonia
Send email to La Vonia
Find all posts by La Vonia
Add La Vonia to Your Contacts

#227 05-30-2009, 07:23 PM
beautiful_xo
Moderator Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your sweetest and darkest dreams Wink
Posts: 1,951



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(beautiful_xo)
"The woman we saw said we could borrow a book or two to help with our problems..." She trailed off as she handed the book over.
__________________

Put yourself in her position
All she needs is recognition
Loves not enough when you say it
Don't you know you gotta mean it?
Screwing up the best thing ever
Is something you'll regret forever
Take her and make sure she feels it
Let her know you'll never let her go
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

beautiful_xo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beautiful_xo
Find all posts by beautiful_xo
Add beautiful_xo to Your Contacts

#228 05-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Angelus011
Banned Join Date: May 2009
Location: hell
Posts: 4,181



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Angelous011)
"Ya is there a problem with the book?" he asked confused by Taixens reaction.

Angelus011
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Angelus011
Add Angelus011 to Your Contacts

#229 05-30-2009, 07:27 PM
La Vonia
The Count Join Date: May 2009
Location: U.S.A East Side
Posts: 2,052



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(La Vonia)
Opened the book flipping throught pages quickly then got to a page. "This is aunt medusa curse. this really is my fathers. this book can't be borrowed it was stolen in the 1st place."
__________________
~La Vonia~

>Jade>Nieveko/ Rosa>Taiyou/Taixen Meikyuu
Shuuri:: http://forum.nightfallapps.com/showp...&postcount=151
Dorian:: http://forum.nightfallapps.com/showp...&postcount=181

La Vonia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to La Vonia
Send email to La Vonia
Find all posts by La Vonia
Add La Vonia to Your Contacts

#230 05-30-2009, 07:30 PM
beautiful_xo
Moderator Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your sweetest and darkest dreams Wink
Posts: 1,951



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(beautiful_xo)
"I'm glad we got it back for you Taix. I felt a pull to it so took it. I always listen to my senses." She said as she stood beside him and looked at some of the spells. "But will this help us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi   

Back to top Go down
 
Role Play Achrive IV Castle De'cruzifi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ventriloquist's New Role Play!
» Millennium World Role-Play Adventure
» The Webkinz World role play.
» Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server
» What does a Gold Crown look like?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Play Memories :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: