Share | 

The Black Flag II (reprint)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/22/2010, 1:28 pm

Searath followed behind Grim trying to keep his magical presence to a minimum which still would not work very, he was in combat armor his mage weapon at his side and he was in least human form. Sea vague wondered if the queen disliked vampires and lycans what she would do to him. Searath to be on the safe side put up his mental walls. Before asking grim "I am safe with correct? I am not going to have to fight my way out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:05 pm

Grim smiled and nugged the stryre, "announce us." he looked around and nodded recognising a few faces. he had fought them and beside them several times before. to sea "we shouldn't have to fight. i'm usually on good terms with the courts. they understand mercinary work. if i kill a few of them it's nothing personal. just what i was hired to do. they have paid my fee before and i served them well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:16 pm

? Thinks: "Is all this person care about is taking lives adn getting monies?..." they thought ot themselves. Someone was osme where inthe area nearby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:17 pm

Flaith glanced around nervously, there were far too many Sidre and other high up fae there.
He opened his mouth to announce them, forgot there names for a moment, then remembered,
"Lords, ladies, knights, my Queen Mab. May I present to the Summer court Grim, Searath, Angelus and Ginger." He trailed off, not sure what to say next.
Silence filled the clearing for a while, then a woman's voice rang out,
"Grim. That names seems rather familiar to me, art thou not that mercenary who hath worked for me in years past. Tell me, what business brings thee to my court?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:22 pm

Grim bows in respect. "your majesty, a friend of mine seems to have gotten misplaced. she is a Fae. i thought that this would be a good place to start the search as any. maybe you or one of yours would know an Annie D'Court or some such. my memory isn't what it used to be." he smiled at the queen and hoped she would have some information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:25 pm

The black flag tavern restuaruant inn was well taken care off that got plenty of buisness. No weird stuff going on.

the mysterious person was still listenign to them from some where not heard,seen,sened but there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:40 pm

grim28 wrote:
Grim bows in respect. "your majesty, a friend of mine seems to have gotten misplaced. she is a Fae. i thought that this would be a good place to start the search as any. maybe you or one of yours would know an Annie D'Court or some such. my memory isn't what it used to be." he smiled at the queen and hoped she would have some information.

For a while there was no reply then a soft laugh rang out,
"A fae named Annie. Well t'is coincidence indeed. She would not have red hair and violet eyes would she? For just this night I sent a young faun in search of a fae who was once part of my court. An exiled warrior named Anirinya. And not that very same faun has returned, not with she who I sent him for but with four strangers who also hunt for her. T'is coincidence indeed. Why is it that you hunt for her."

Why she spoke Flaith shifted rather uncomfortably from hoof to hoof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:44 pm

"well i rather fancy the drinks at her bar. nice atmosphere and a dark room during the day. and she is a friend of sorts. thought she might be in some kind of trouble your majesity. a fellow has to defend his right to a decent drink." he smiled and patted the Faun on the back. "so what did you find out. didn't tell us you were working for the queen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:55 pm

"I...I... you... you didn't ask.' Flaith was now seriously curious as to why everyone was looking for this Annie.

Mab laughed again. "All the fae here work for me in some way or another. Now if I knew where Aniri was I still might not tell you. But I know not. And I would advise that you hurry on your way. I am in no mood for your company, vampires. The faun Flaith will show you from the lands of my court, in fact, I gift him to you as a guide to take you where you wish. And of course, if you find her, tell her that her Queen desires her to come to the court of summer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 4:00 pm

grim bows again. "With your leave we will be on our way. it's always a pleasure." he backs away and steers Flaith around. "I hope you are familar with a shourt cut to the dark court. if she isn't here she is probably there." he smiles "unless you would rather not go with us then you can just go explain to the queen why you couldn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 4:05 pm

Someoen ofrm the shadows had slipped around. They were fast even was as if a breeze of the wind from a open window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 4:33 pm

Flaith tried to croak out an answer, 'Th...th... the Dark court. al...alright." Flaith knew he could not refuse to do as his queen wished.
"I do know a short cut... this way." He beckoned them towards the edge of the clearing and into the trees.
'Though it is m...many years since I've come this way. the Dark fae being almost as bad a the winters. King Calbach has a h...hatred for Queen Mab of course. Yet i've heard that the king before him, Taranis that is, was a close companion of the Queen. Here this way, between these rocks."
Flaith led them down a narrow gully between earth walls and tangled roots.

Last edited by Whisper on 8/26/2010, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 4:39 pm

"hurmp the darkies arn't that bad. just don't have as many manners as the light. so the royals still all the same in the unseele court? haven't been around them in almost a century." he asked as he looked around. grim didn't trust the surroundings. "ok stay frosty people." he mummbled behind him to the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 9:56 pm

sometihng was around itnhe castle going aroudn the hall without beingnoticed. and slipped into soem rooms. Sometihng was going on and happenign. without anyones noticed.

a Few faes go crazy for soem reason attack one another. un able ot stop till one of them eventually dies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 10:08 pm

Ginger nodded though she was sure to keep close to Grim. She didn't like the surroundings ether. The noises made her jumpy and nervous.

RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/26/2010, 4:13 pm

Flaith led them out of the gully and into another wood, darker and more tangled than before, with eyes glittering in the shadows and whispers behind every tree.
"Th...the royals.... Well the Winter Queen is still the winter queen. I don't know what her name is. And as far as I know Calbach is k...king of the Dark Court, though they've been very quiet for a while."
Then an armored fae stepped out in front of them, "Halt! In the name of Talith, King of the Dark Court."
"Ahh... it would seem th..that I am a l...l...little behind times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/26/2010, 6:21 pm

Grim smiled. "good day. we're here looking for someone. if you could just lead us to the court we'd be grateful. we just want to finish our business and leave." he hoped that the fellow would be reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/26/2010, 11:08 pm

Searath had keep quite the whole time but when he was called thrown in with grim like he was a vampire he was bit pissed. He was what he was and he was not a vampire. He followed quietly and kept his thoughts hidden as he followed grim and other to the dark court.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/27/2010, 10:33 am

The fae frowned, "Who is it you are looking for. As far as I know we have stolen no child nor woman recently... if you're after a relitive you've been very slow off the mark."
He turned away.
"But come, our new king said that all visitors should be taken to him."

Flaith was terrified, Talith, the Earl King... now Dark King? THis was not good at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/27/2010, 4:29 pm

grim smiled and followed the guard. he nudged the faun ahead of him. "So i assume there have been a few changes with the new king and all." Grim tried to make pleasant conversation with the guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/27/2010, 7:44 pm

few peopel in castle had goen missing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/28/2010, 4:26 am

"Indeed," said the guard, who was rather chatty for a fae, "A fair few. most of the lower fae like the idea of Talith for king... but the Sidre aren't happy. That's the nobles. But it would seem he has some kind of plan to get around that. Apparently he has found a daughter of Taranis, that's the king before Calbach. He plans to make her his queen and so please the Sidre. Can't say I've seen her myself but they say that she's an ironsider, one who interacts with mortals a lot. But I supposes that needs must."
He led them into a low cave entrance, the sound of drums could be heard ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/28/2010, 4:45 am

"Interacts with mortals you say?" Ginger asked in a casual tone. "You wouldn't happen to know her name would you?" She asked in the same conversational tone. She had gotten bored on the way to the castle so she had decided to strike up a bit of a conversation with the guard. She was sure to keep her tone light and conversational.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/28/2010, 9:43 am

The shadowy figure had turned to be a young girl wandering but not actually seen or heard walking around lost. Scent is mixed with faes so seems more like the girl is a fae and not whatever it is really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/28/2010, 5:01 pm

Grim waited for the answer too. if annie were here, that would make his job a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next