View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/19/2010, 6:41 am

-Back at the Black Flag-

"I wish to speak with you... um...Auntie" He didn't see how Aniri could possibly be related to this girl. "Is she here?"

Last edited by Whisper on 8/21/2010, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/19/2010, 9:46 am

"mm....I don't know...If i can. aunties gone out for awhile." she syas to him was a lie but also truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/19/2010, 2:11 pm

"Will she be back soon. " He was beginning to get a little impatient. If Aniri wasn't here then he needed to return to Faerie swiftly. "Tell me the truth little girl."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/19/2010, 2:23 pm

"i'm not little. I dont knwo when aunties coming back." she syas to him. dodn't lik beign called small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/19/2010, 2:30 pm

"okay." He stood up and walked out of the bar. Heading towards the nearest point where he could cross into Faerie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/19/2010, 2:49 pm

demi took care of the place un known to the mysteirosu guy he was followed by someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/20/2010, 9:22 pm

the sounds of music and dancing could be heard ahead of them after a while. "seems we are almost there. careful who you insult here. they may look pretty, but they can get nasty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/21/2010, 4:25 am

The stranger, Flaith, ((Will do profile later)) crossed back into faerie. He could here the sounds of the summer court revels from nearby and hurried towards the sound, being late would not help his situation. He was so intent on getting there quickly that he did not notice the strange group until he ran straight into Grim. He stumbled backwards into a heap at Grim's feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/21/2010, 4:29 am

Searath followed grim as he said "I know. I have met a few Fae and done indirect trading with them. But this is my first time in court." Searath almost emotion in his voice other then sheer boredom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/21/2010, 4:45 am

Flaith looked up at Grim and then to Searath, "Um... I apologise. I didn't see you there." He stood up, brushing leaves and mud from his hair. His hood had now fallen back to show a pale face framed with blonde curls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/21/2010, 9:33 am

Someone was still following form soemwhere but not noticed bythe others. Had came to the place of the fae's as well, but form was most likely changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/21/2010, 5:30 pm

Grim smiles down at the Fae. "Just what we needed." he grabs the boy by the back of his collar. "you my friend are now our usher. you can announce us when we get there. Grim, Searath, Angelus, and Ginger." he motioned to each of them in turn. "now lets go." he smiled flashing his fangs dropped the boy and gave him a small push towards the court.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/22/2010, 7:00 am

Flaith paled at the sight of fangs... Oh no, vampires. "Um... um... her magisty is not too keen on vampire you know." His voice came out as a pitiful squeak as he tripped and stumbled through the trees towards the clearing ahead. He glanced back nervously at the strange group, his left hoof got staggered on a root and he fell flat on his face. Why was it that he could play mysterious cloaked figure in the mortal world but not in his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/22/2010, 10:31 am

A little kitten follows them, tip of its ears white, though has red eyes. a little spot on its chest that was similar to a maple autumn leave. Scent of the alcohol adn food from the mortal realm was on him so it was following Flaith mainly. was a cute little kitten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/22/2010, 11:11 am

Flaith pulled himself to his feet and headed on forwards. Above his head fluttered a banner of black cloth. An indication that these the revels of a one of the royalty - in this case, Queen Mab.
As they passed under the banner and into the clearing heads began to turn and the fae at this side of the clearing stared at the strange group. Whispers of 'vampire' and 'lycan' could be heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/22/2010, 1:28 pm

Searath followed behind Grim trying to keep his magical presence to a minimum which still would not work very, he was in combat armor his mage weapon at his side and he was in least human form. Sea vague wondered if the queen disliked vampires and lycans what she would do to him. Searath to be on the safe side put up his mental walls. Before asking grim "I am safe with correct? I am not going to have to fight my way out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:05 pm

Grim smiled and nugged the stryre, "announce us." he looked around and nodded recognising a few faces. he had fought them and beside them several times before. to sea "we shouldn't have to fight. i'm usually on good terms with the courts. they understand mercinary work. if i kill a few of them it's nothing personal. just what i was hired to do. they have paid my fee before and i served them well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:16 pm

? Thinks: "Is all this person care about is taking lives adn getting monies?..." they thought ot themselves. Someone was osme where inthe area nearby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:17 pm

Flaith glanced around nervously, there were far too many Sidre and other high up fae there.
He opened his mouth to announce them, forgot there names for a moment, then remembered,
"Lords, ladies, knights, my Queen Mab. May I present to the Summer court Grim, Searath, Angelus and Ginger." He trailed off, not sure what to say next.
Silence filled the clearing for a while, then a woman's voice rang out,
"Grim. That names seems rather familiar to me, art thou not that mercenary who hath worked for me in years past. Tell me, what business brings thee to my court?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:22 pm

Grim bows in respect. "your majesty, a friend of mine seems to have gotten misplaced. she is a Fae. i thought that this would be a good place to start the search as any. maybe you or one of yours would know an Annie D'Court or some such. my memory isn't what it used to be." he smiled at the queen and hoped she would have some information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:25 pm

The black flag tavern restuaruant inn was well taken care off that got plenty of buisness. No weird stuff going on.

the mysterious person was still listenign to them from some where not heard,seen,sened but there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:40 pm

grim28 wrote:
Grim bows in respect. "your majesty, a friend of mine seems to have gotten misplaced. she is a Fae. i thought that this would be a good place to start the search as any. maybe you or one of yours would know an Annie D'Court or some such. my memory isn't what it used to be." he smiled at the queen and hoped she would have some information.

For a while there was no reply then a soft laugh rang out,
"A fae named Annie. Well t'is coincidence indeed. She would not have red hair and violet eyes would she? For just this night I sent a young faun in search of a fae who was once part of my court. An exiled warrior named Anirinya. And not that very same faun has returned, not with she who I sent him for but with four strangers who also hunt for her. T'is coincidence indeed. Why is it that you hunt for her."

Why she spoke Flaith shifted rather uncomfortably from hoof to hoof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:44 pm

"well i rather fancy the drinks at her bar. nice atmosphere and a dark room during the day. and she is a friend of sorts. thought she might be in some kind of trouble your majesity. a fellow has to defend his right to a decent drink." he smiled and patted the Faun on the back. "so what did you find out. didn't tell us you were working for the queen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 3:55 pm

"I...I... you... you didn't ask.' Flaith was now seriously curious as to why everyone was looking for this Annie.

Mab laughed again. "All the fae here work for me in some way or another. Now if I knew where Aniri was I still might not tell you. But I know not. And I would advise that you hurry on your way. I am in no mood for your company, vampires. The faun Flaith will show you from the lands of my court, in fact, I gift him to you as a guide to take you where you wish. And of course, if you find her, tell her that her Queen desires her to come to the court of summer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/25/2010, 4:00 pm

grim bows again. "With your leave we will be on our way. it's always a pleasure." he backs away and steers Flaith around. "I hope you are familar with a shourt cut to the dark court. if she isn't here she is probably there." he smiles "unless you would rather not go with us then you can just go explain to the queen why you couldn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next