The Black Flag II (reprint)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 8:44 pm

Grim came strolling back in in the middle of the argument. "hmmm by all means ladies continue. it's been months since i saw a good cat fight." he grinned at ginger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 8:56 pm

"I know that. I respect her difference between like." goes over and yanks a hair from gingers an angelous head. "I have my shadows to the souh already on a search for her. only leaves the other sectors. This once i'll make them for you..." shesyas and walked back to the kitchen again. droped the hairs into a cauldron. ginger + angelous an shuri could ear evil cackling comign from the kitchen. was coming from demi,

"looks like you cna go out an help grimmgo an magician man. hehe"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 9:21 pm

"We weren't arguing." ginger said to Grim and rolled her eyes. "Ow, thanks for the warning." She said when Demi pulled out a strand of hair. "Okay, that should help narrow it down." She said in regards to the shadows she'd already sent out. "I owe you big time, Demi." She said as Demi left the room. "That can't be a good thing." She said hearing the cackling.

RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 9:29 pm

Searath walked in behind Grim after listing to everything and said "Shes a Fae right? The only thing i know of that can summon her away is the Great Hunt. Which means she could be fighting or running, if it is the latter she could die." Searath knew very few lived though the great hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 9:36 pm

"running? as in they could be hunting her like some wild animal?" Ginger asked, she didn't know much about the Fae. Only that it must suck to be one.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 10:02 pm

In 5 minutes clones of angelous + ginger came out dressed just as they were. even had thier voice.

"ginger look their done ^^ "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 10:57 pm

Grim looked at sea. he figured if he had that much magic he could use some of it to figure out what annie was. "Not necessarily the great hunt. it could be a number of things. i was going to check with the courts first. i think the light court first. they are tricky but not as outright vicious." he looked around. leave your silver at the door, it doesn't do crap. iron will hurt them though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 11:15 pm

"Wow, amazing work Demi." She said as she walked around her clone inspecting it. She didn't even find a flaw on the clone. "Do they act like us too?" She asked though she was kinda scared to know.

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 11:21 pm

Searath Grinned and said "Iron is best, Cold Iron even better it can true kill them, but it is like my flame guard, rare and hard to make. Also Sliver is not for them, If we run into any of your kind or her it works. As for any of my kind i have blessed arrows."Searath tapped the bag across his back that was linked to a void. He had more items in the one bag that could fit in most armories.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 11:26 pm

Grim grinned. "well that gets us. how about you 2." he looks at ging and lus. "You armed and armored? or do you need some time to get ready?" he smiled. he wasn't in a particular hurry. fairies never hurried with anything. so why should he when dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 11:52 pm

"Crap, I didn't even think of weapons." Ginger said before she went over to Annie's confiscate box and opened it. "This brings back memories of when I first met Annie, Frizz, the poor guy, Fauztin, all the others, and you Grim." She said remembering when Annie first showed them the box.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/11/2010, 11:53 pm

"Of course, why do you think i took a hair from both of you." demi says to her speaking through shuri's white shadow the black one was gone. "mamas the best in india." shuri says smiling. is forbidden to speak of their world india was the closest coudln't remebre the other naem for her homeland anyhow. "ginger you can borrow one of my toys. ^^ "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 2:13 am

"I shoulda known better." Ginger said to herself. "Uhh... Shuri, you didn't get any of your 'toys' from Grim did you?" She asked a little worried and glanced over at Grim.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 2:41 am

"No, grimmgo didn't give me any toys. But my favorite toys from my 8th great grandfather Ghangis Khan. the mongolian ^^ i'll be back an show you. its in my toy box." she says and runs up the stairs coming back 5 minutes later with a mongolian sword of 'thee' ghangis khan. shows ginger. "This is the toy my grampa gave me." She was holding a real sword. Could have been sold as an antique for alot of money was in good condition as if was brand new.

Tosses it up in the air catches it with one hand in a flash has it draw already point at ginger. Shuri smiles giggles. "Pretty isn't it" She sheaths it,the sword weighed more then it looked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 2:50 am

Searath took the sliver pen out of his pocket. He looked around and said "I guess this mean i can drop the glamor now?" The Glamor faded on the pen, showing the sleek sword about five feet long and thin, made of a combo of steel, Sliver, and cold iron. The hilt was made of flame metal on one side was set seven rubies and on the other even amber stones. He spun it and slid it the sheath at his waist. Searath watched there faces to see if he had done something wrong or not.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 3:29 am

"Wow, it's beautiful Shuri, but I couldn't borrow your 'toy', besides, I suck at swordplay." She told her as she pulled out a pair of small matching daggers, and a Colt .45. "Hey Searath, not to sound like a needy know nothing whore, but could you possibly make some steel bullets for this colt?" She called over to him.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 10:01 am

"Thank you, and okay ginger." she took ehr sword back upstairs put in her 'toy box' then came back down stairs "You guys should get going your wasting moonlight." was demi's voice against form the white shadow that then disappears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 1:29 pm

"I can, but steel would be useless. Iron works best grim and i just said that. But i need a bullet to copy. Grim do you have.? Also Moonlight is not a problem." Searath took out two ring that where gold with a heavy inset sunstone. He then looked at grim and said "I am sure you know what theses are.?"
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 1:34 pm

Grim had his head stuck in his bag. looking for the right ammo. he didn't use .45 much. "ah here it is. and know what what is?" he looked at sea handing him the box. "oh those. i've seen fire rings like those. store fire magic really well a sunstone does."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 1:50 pm

Searath took the box and opened he saw a single cold iron bullet and lifted it up to so grim before saying "Did you know you had that?." He then handed a ring the lightly bigger one to grim before saying, "As for the ring it will absorb any sunlight as long as you have it on, It will also make you not need sleep. As long as you don't take it off your lose your hand." Searath tossed the other one to The bar man was going with them. He then sat the bullet on the bar and said a few things in Latin and eh single bullets turned into over a thousand.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 3:25 pm

A customer coems in the shop shuri greets them. End up beign struck by her cuteness. hair in pigtails, wearign a spring kimono, innocent like. "Welcome to the blackflag." smiles. Table for one right?"

customer shook head no . "f-four people." seh takes customers hand and takes them to a table. She gives the customer a menu and places 3 more down. "thank you young lady."

"Ask miss ginger if you need anything." customer nodded she runs off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 6:53 pm

"no i had forgotten about it. that reminds me though i have something you might be able to help me with." he pulled out about a foot belt of cold iron rounds then a minigun. handing over the belt and opening the bag. "think you could hook me up? that was all the rounds i could have made at the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 8:30 pm

"Ya I can" Searath said the same thing in Latin and the single belt turned into over two hundred. Searath then reached into his pack and pulled out a set of Kirs daggers and put them on left side opposite his sword. He hoped the others the bartender and ginger where braced for war because once it started the Fae would not be as lazy.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 8:40 pm

"thanks" he packs the stuff away then straps on his sword and knives. one solid black knife. he holds it up "if i have to use this run like hell. once Anubus's fang has tasted blood he shows up, goes on a killing spree of anything that moves then carts all the souls back with him. so unless you want to take on a god, run." he then looked at the ring Sea had given him. "this could come in handy. thanks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   8/12/2010, 8:48 pm

"Well then, Me you and The Bartender are Safe. I have no soul. You and him are dead." Searath was clear in what he said, his demonic blood destroyed his soul along time ago. Searath walked to the door and said "Shall we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next