Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 12:45 am

"Fine, no job then." Ginger told him. "I've upgraded since you where last here." She said shaking her head. "I'm not in an apartment any more, i bought a house fairly close by."She told him. "It's got plenty of space, for the both of us." She left out the fact that there was room for more then just the two of them. "As long as I have room, you wont be staying here, and that's final." She said in a very end-of-discusion-no-arguing-back tone. "Fine by me, it things seem to work out for the better without plans anyways." She told him.

grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 12:56 am

"um if you have a house close by why were you locked in the back like an animal? that poor fellow back there looked like you tried to eat him. i knew that girls were grouchy when they woke up but....." Grim smiles as he teases her. "But seriously what were you doing sleeping at work?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 12:59 am

Searath smiked and said "She tied to invaded my mind after i gave clear warning that it would be pointless to try." He sipped his wine still bored as the Ice turned to pink water hovering just above the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:02 am

"Uhh...I did something I should have asked permission to first, and I ended up with a massive headache as a reminder to never do that again." Ginger answered then bit her lip and glanced at Searath. "Oh, and apparently I go wolf when I have a headache before I go to sleep." She added.

grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:11 am

"I see. one day you'll learn that some people don't need you rummaging around in their head. never turns out good for you. as for going wolf, well all women turn into one of those when they are in a bad mood. you'll live. doesn't explain why you were in the junk room though." Grim settles back and tops off their drinks. "Game of daggers anyone." he asks after spotting the board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:13 am

Searath grinned as a set of pearl handled daggers appeared in front of him, he looked at Grim and said "Sure. I could use a good game." For the first time Searath looked at grim in the eyes showing his fire red demonic eyes.

Last edited by Archer King Searath on 7/23/2010, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:22 am

Grim grins, pulling several daggers out of his bag, and starts juggling them with one hand. "No cheating, your not the first imp i've played." grim wanders to the throw line and waves Searath up. "be my guest. make it interesting?" Grim pulls out a stack of 100 pound notes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:23 am

grim28 wrote:
"I see. one day you'll learn that some people don't need you rummaging around in their head. never turns out good for you. as for going wolf, well all women turn into one of those when they are in a bad mood. you'll live. doesn't explain why you were in the junk room though." Grim settles back and tops off their drinks. "Game of daggers anyone." he asks after spotting the board.

"If I haven't learned by now, i probably never will." Ginger laughed. She didn't respond to the wolf comment. "There's a cot in there so employees won't take up one of the guest rooms when they are hurt or aren't feeling well." She explained

Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:42 am

Searath took out a stack of of 100 pound notes and said "I am not an imp, I am half demon there is a difference. Imp cheat i do not." Searath picked up one of his knifes and threw it dead center and said "But i am a marksmen." Searath was grinning at this.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 1:54 am

"my apologies. Ging how did you get locked in then." he flicks one dagger beside Searath's "what exactly is the difference between a demon and an imp? honestly." Grim pulls a beat up deck of cards and throws them to scatter in front of the target. "Queen of hearts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 2:00 am

Searath yawns as he said "An imp is a minor demon that are very slow, a True demon is like Lilith and Abbadon and Amon. They are named." Searath threw another dagger and hit the Queen of hearts and said "King of Spades"
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 2:11 am

Grim casually flicks out another blade sticking the king of spades to the target. then gathers the cards for another throw. "I met lillith once can't remember when though. pretty lady. bit on the independent side though. and i heard Amon was an...... well i try not to use that language around a lady. any ideas for a harder target." He grins "so which half is demon and who was it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 2:16 am

Searath smile faded and said "I remember nothing before 1650 really. I think i was born somewhere in the late 1100 early 1200s. But i am unsure and no. I can't think of a harder target."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 2:17 am

grim28 wrote:
"my apologies. Ging how did you get locked in then." he flicks one dagger beside Searath's "what exactly is the difference between a demon and an imp? honestly." Grim pulls a beat up deck of cards and throws them to scatter in front of the target. "Queen of hearts."

"The cooks daughter, came in the wrong room saw me in wolf form and ran out screaming locking the door as she went." Ginger explained, wanting to get off the subject. "Nice aim guys." She complemented.

grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 2:24 am

"don't feel bad mate. i can't remember half my life. i do remember fighting for the different sumerian city-states around 10,000 bc. but other than how to use a spear and a wormy little guy named farah was my friend i couldn't tell you anything about the time. i got a lot of memories like that. nothing without holes in it till about 1600. too many shots to the head i think." grim tosses the cards again "ace of clubs." Grim starts to laugh at Ging. "you let a little girl lock up the big bad wolf." Grim eyes tear up he laughs so hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 2:29 am

"I was still half a sleep!." Ginger tried to defend herself. "Keep it up and you're gonna get another shot to the head." She threatened while narrowing her eyes at him, though she wouldn't be able to bring herself to harming him. Which he probably knew.

grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 4:05 am

"I'm shakein' love" grim laughs "you make some big bad wolf. get taken down be little red riding hood and smart off to granny in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 4:07 am

Annie slid back unto her stool, "Well well well. If it isn't Grim. Haven't seen you in a while. I wonder if you have become any less of a light weight since last time."
She checked her watch, she still had time to talk to him a bit before going to the meeting, but she wouldn't have time to change. Ahh well, florals are at least in keeping with my race.
"Ginger, if you like you can go off shift now. It is almost dawn anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 7:59 am

shuri was still hiding where she was. She enver saw any wolves before so hse really had no clue what they were."Didn't know...Don't know what a wolf is. Not my fault." shuri says low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 10:58 am

"Hush Shuri, I'm sure it is okay. Anyway, i though that you had gone to bed. It's about 3 in the morning."
Annie was never quite sure how to deal with young children, it was a long time since she had been one herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 11:24 am

Des wrote:
Annie slid back unto her stool, "Well well well. If it isn't Grim. Haven't seen you in a while. I wonder if you have become any less of a light weight since last time."
She checked her watch, she still had time to talk to him a bit before going to the meeting, but she wouldn't have time to change. Ahh well, florals are at least in keeping with my race.
"Ginger, if you like you can go off shift now. It is almost dawn anyway."

"I've slept off that stupid headache that long?" Ginger asked shocked. "I'm sorry Annie, I didn't mean to sleep off work." She apologized.

Tai wrote:
shuri was still hiding where she was. She enver saw any wolves before so hse really had no clue what they were."Didn't know...Don't know what a wolf is. Not my fault." shuri says low.

"Hey, Shuri, it's ok, just don't do it again please." She told the little girl and smiled lightly to let her know it was okay.

Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 11:40 am

Looked from annie to was abou ot say soemthing to her till demiko came out the kitchen. She was in her normal street cloths. She didn'tdress in kimono's or yukata's like herdaughter. "Shu...not suppose ot be up this late...what happeend to 'ill got ot bed just wanna snack,'

"MAgician[searath] came in. and then this other big guy[grim] tryed to grapple the waitress woman." shuri says. demi sighs hand on side of her head goes over and picks up shuri over her shoulder.

"Most likely just a way of affection shu, I don't care of the guys a magician or not..." looked at annie. "thanks for watchin'er. kitchens done and clean. foods prepared for tomorrow." demi says to annie speaking of when they would next time open up the bar.

Heads up the stairs carrying shu who was abou to fall asleep. "nigh-night auntie.. bye wolf lady[speaking of ginger]." shuri says falls asleep on her moms shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 4:56 pm

"Thank you Demi."
Annie stood up,
"I hope I will get chance to speak more with you soon Grim, but I have to meet with Demi's overlord - I think that is what she called him. "
She gave a little twirl, her skirts and beads flying out,
"I think I look dressed like a professional and respected negotiator, don't you?"
She waved to Ginger, Angelus and Azreal,
"Do me a favor and lock the place up. I'll pay you extra."
She stepped to the door,
"See you all tomorrow night."
She stepped out and said the last word under her breath,
"hopefully."
There was after all, always a chance that this might be the last dawn Anairinya ever saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 8:52 pm

Grim smiled and watched the cook and her daughter leave. "cute kid. see ya annie. stay out of trouble. would offer to tag along but when dawn hits i'd turn extra crispy. talk to you when you get back." grim chuckled. "So ging you seem to like the kid. how old is she." grim settles in to wait for ginger to close down the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty7/23/2010, 9:19 pm

"Alrighty, then, I'll see ya tomorrow." Ginger said before working on locking everything up. "she's not too bad." She shrugged while answering. "I think she's about 10." She answered remembering when Searath asked. "Alright, I think I got everything." She said before going over to Grim. "Come on, you can walk me home." She teased and took a hold of Grim's arm. "Later guys, I'll see ya tomorrow." She called to Arzeal and Augusto.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next