The Black Flag II (reprint)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 2:33 am

"The land lady took care of him." Ginger said honestly, not sure if she could tell the man anything about James (I think). She hesitantly touched the fire, not sure if it would burn her or not. "Wow, that's so cool!" She stated, sounding like a younger her, as she twisted her arm this way and that in the flame. She was captivated by the beautiful blue flame. "Uh, right away sir." She said quickly as she gained back her composure and got the mans drink. "Touch it guys, it's so cool!" She said excitedly as she approached Angelus and Azrael, she had even ran her fingers through it just to show them it wouldn't burn them. "Now if only all the new comers were like him." She had said before going back to the man and handed him his drink. "I hope this one has enough lemon for your tastes." She said politely.

RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 3:27 am

Annie listened to the information, 'Okay Demi. Tell them I will mean them in the park at dawn... that's about 5 hours from now. Will that be alright.' She got up, wanting to be out of the kitchen, "Try not to worry to much. I will do my upmost to get your daughter back."

With that she stepped out into the main room and stopped, staring in surprise at what appeared to be a magic display of some sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 6:35 am

"Yea, that'll be fine." just gave a sigal of okay with her hand. keeping self under control again. could hear trhe conversation ouside where a new customer had came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 10:41 pm

Searath takes the Vodka and sips it slower this time not he is no longer thirsty. He smiled in a charming way said Perfect. Searath smirk to keep attention on the fire changed the color form Royal Blue to Royal Purple. And everyone once in a while(about ever three seconds) a Rose of fire would form and float into the air and dissipate. Searath takes a seat there at the bar where he was standing. He then looks and says “You seam to have no vampires then anything. Even you your self are one.” Searath never understood why someone would want to be a vampire. Being half demon was much more fun and it did not require him to drink blood. Magic was also more fun and now almost everyone in the world had a latent power to use it some degree or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 10:55 pm

"What can I say? The vampires find us sexually attractive." he smiled and prepared a few more drinks handing them to customers. "So what are? A demon?" he looked at him hoping Anne was nearby just in case things got out of hand again. At Taz isn't here and is safe somewhere.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 11:09 pm

"I'm glad you like it sir." Ginger said smiling as she went back to playing in the fire, she had often wished that she could control fire, just because she was a bit of a pyro. "It's so pretty." she said out loud watching the color change and the flame roses rise. "Angelus." She said to get his attention and shook her head as if to say 'I don't think you have to worry about him.' When she heard his thoughts of a possible brawl.

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 11:20 pm

” Half. And Half human mage. I am one a akind. My mother was a Fire demon which have no magical powers at all just pure element control.” Searath sipped on his Vodka some more. He made the fire start changing color randomly out of boredom. He then looks back at the Bartender and says “You own this place right? I never did get your name. Mines Searath. Sea-Wrath.”
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/1/2010, 11:28 pm

"That's really cool." Ginger said not able to keep her mouth shut. "You're lucky you can do all kinds of magical stuff like this." She added still playing in the flames. "Actually Anne owns the place." She corrected and pointed in her general direction. "And honestly she might have something to say about the flames." She said giving him a heads up, just in case she did have anything to say about it.

RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/2/2010, 2:10 am

Annie waved slightly and walked over to them, "The flames are fine by me. Im impressed actually, I don't think I've seen such good control before, you could teach our Taz a trick or two. Just don't set fire to the bar or i will be forced to kill you, and that would be a shame wouldn't it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/2/2010, 8:08 am

Demi curious she peeks out of the kitchen to see hwat had been going on seeing the new customer. "So that is who's causing the rukus about..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/2/2010, 1:59 pm

Searath grinned taking another sip if his vodka then says. "Or i Can just enchant the table and bar so that it always has this kinda of harm less magic fire. Just for show. It would not take much and look cool as well." Searath smirked he loved playing with people it was so much fun watching non-magic inclined people watch him.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/2/2010, 2:34 pm

"That might get somewhat annoying after a while. And it doesn't go with the decor." Annie smiled at him, her eyes now violet again, glinted, "But thank you for the thought. Hang on... I haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Annie, mistress of the Black flag." She offered her right hand to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/2/2010, 9:57 pm

Searath stands up to his full hieght of just over six foot. Looks at her and grins and says "My name is Searath. In case you did not hear i am a Half Mage-Half Fire Demon. And it may gey annoying but i can set it to change form fire to a pool of water ICe Etc Etc Etc. Your choise." After careful thought Searath also adds a very serious voice "Any of that may be a telepath i don't suggest you try and get into my head. It will cause you alot of pain." Searath sipped his vodka abit more.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/3/2010, 2:10 pm

Annie shook her head, "Leave my bar alone, if I wanted it decorating I would have put vines on it. And I am no telepath. Though even if I was I would not invade another's mind without invite." She slid onto a bar stool, "Now, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/5/2010, 4:07 pm

Searath looked at her and said. "Not a clue really. This is the first time i noticed it and i have been in london since the 1600's i think." Searath thought back to his first memoire of london. There was a rampaging murder on the lose come to find out it was the best barber in london doing the killing.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/6/2010, 8:02 am

"Well I don't really advertise. You do that and you end up with a load of mortal normals in, that just causes trouble." She paused for a moment, thinking off the last time some p[oor innocent had wandered in. Death had only been narrowly avoided.
"You've been here longer than me. I moved over just after the war. But I had visited here before that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/6/2010, 7:14 pm

Searath look puzzled as he said "Which War". He had keep out of most the human conflicts but he did serve in WWII as part of englands Occult warfare agaisnt Hitlier. Searath was still a "Member" of MI6 but they never called on him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/6/2010, 7:37 pm

Shuri upstairs peeked down to hearing the adults talking. Seh was curious that she had forgotten all abotu what had happeend earlier with ginger tlakign abot her aprents an the un fortunate her father was supopse ot have been for being with her mother. more curious about what the adults now were talking about. but hse kept herself hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/7/2010, 5:08 am

Annie smiled slightly, "The one humans call the second world war I suppose. Though I was more busy with my own battles at the time. "
Yes, being chased all over europe by my own kind, just for breaking a few poxy little rules. I mean, seriously... I only killed two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/7/2010, 7:50 pm

Searath grinned and said “I served in world war two in a counter occult task force made by MI6 at which I am still on the pay roll so speak. And it appears we have and ease dropper. A young female. You a vampire correct?” Searath smirk me was good at rapid topic change when it suited him
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/7/2010, 9:54 pm

"eep." hands over her mouth she tryed to go back up the stairs. but one of her sandles fell down the stairs. "crud i'm dead..." shuri thinks to herself. she goes down the stiars and piciks up her sandle. smoiels to annie + Searath. "H-hi... wasn't eavesdropping. was coming down stairs for...a uh..snack..." she says wasn't that good a liar right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/7/2010, 10:18 pm

Searath looks at her and grins as he says "Sorry. How old are you child. i would guess about fourteen or fifteen. One thing i liked better about when i grew up there was no drink age." Searath was smriking by the end
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/8/2010, 3:25 pm

"Well..." she syas index fingers together pointed together glaned away. "No...not nosferactu[vampi]...Am 10...Just tall for my age." she says ahnds behind her head smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/9/2010, 4:02 am

Annie smiled, "It's okay Shuri, your not in trouble, but I think it is well past your bed time. If you want you may stay the night here. You can use the bed in the second guest room." She turned to Seareth, "And I too am not a vampire. But before you ask I do not give away my secrets easily."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   7/9/2010, 4:59 am

"No kidding, I've been here a while and I still know the same amount about her as when I first walked in that door." Ginger said as she motioned to the door, finally taking a brake from the amusement of the flames. "I even tried reading her mind once." She laughed remembering that day. "The only thing I got was a piece of something thrown at me, I didn't get a good view of it." she added with another laugh. "What was it that you threw at me Annie?" She asked, remembering that brought back her curiosity.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next