Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masters And Slaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

Masters And Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Masters And Slaves   Masters And Slaves Empty6/12/2010, 12:44 pm

Masters And Slaves.
Who Will You Be?

Masters : Are you a rich snob, or a kind hearted soul, looking too give a poor soul a home?
Slaves : Are you a angry soul, being chucked into a cage for being aggressive, or just a normal soul, being chucked into a cage for no reason.
You tell me. You decide you're own path.
Slaves : Will you be obedient? Or will go against the rules?
Masters : Will you lock them up? Or will you let them roam free?
You tell me. You decide you're own path.

Oh and Slaves, if you're naughty, you're locked away for a day, where only if Masters ask to see you, you will be seen.

Character Skeleton

Name:
Role: (Slave or Master)
Personality:
Owner: (if you are a Slave) or I Own: (If you are a Master)
Species: (can be anything)
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

Masters And Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters And Slaves   Masters And Slaves Empty6/12/2010, 12:45 pm

Name: Kaya Kasa

Role: (Slave or Master) Master

Personality: kind hearted, has a mean streak, smart

Bio/History: When she was 10 her parents died in a serious car crash and one of the slaves that her parents owned took her in and raised her to be kind towards all people. She doesn’t remember anything of her birth parents. The only time she can remember them is the night they crashed and Kaya was thrown from the car, and has been blind in her left eye (the blue one) ever since. The memory has always haunted her. When her parents died, she inherited their hundred acre farm, and all their money. She can often be found riding one of her many horses around the property, usually with some of the slaves.

I Own: N/A

Species: (can be anything) Lycan

Powers: mind reading, telekinesis (moving stuff with mind if I got the wrong word),

Weaknesses: She gets offended easily, she’s frightened of cars (because of the car accident),

Appearance: Her eye color is the same as her wolf form
Human:

Lycan:

Name: Rosalinda
Role: (Slave or Master) Slave
Personality: Sweet, motherly, kind
Bio/History: She was sold to the Kasa family when she was she was 130. When she was 149 her Masters where in a serious car accident, as was their daughter Kaya, but Kaya was the only one that made it out of the crash alive. So she took over Kaya and raised her as if she where her own daughter.
Owner: (if you are a Slave) Kaya Kasa
Species: (can be anything) Lycan
Powers: N/A
Weaknesses: Easily frightened
Appearance:
Human:
Lycan:
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

Masters And Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters And Slaves   Masters And Slaves Empty6/19/2010, 4:07 am

Inushi:

Name: Allan Walker*
Role: Master
Personality: Aggressive and stubborn.*
Bio/History: Allan was born on his families great plantation that has been thriving for the last thousand years. They have been known for their sheer aggression toward their slaves, and being born into such behavior only seemed to lead Allan down the same path of his parents. One day while watching the slaves Allan's plantation had been swarmed by hunters looking to rid the slave process that had kept this land healthy for years. Escaping just in time, Allan moved into the city where he joined in on the modern day slave trade, hoping to make his business thrive like his parents had done with their farm.
I Own: Grace, Shuuri, and Sophia
Species: vampire
Powers: telekinesis, flame manipulation, able to read mind
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/xXFearTheDemonXx/AnimeGuy.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beaut:

Name: Grace
Role: Slave
Personality: Obedient and shy.
Bio/History: Grace was born on the Walker plantation which is now under control by their son, Allan. Grace has spent most of her life working for Allan when the plantation was attacked by hunters. When Allan moved to the city, she was one of the few slaves taken with him. Grace has been in association with Allan since she was just a baby and knows that he picked up his agressiveness from his parents.
Owner: Allan
Species: Vampire neko cross-breed.
Powers: mind reading, mind manipulation, electricity control, increased speed and strength
Weaknesses: Her master, blood, and freedom.
Appearance: Masters And Slaves PrettyNekoGirl
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiney:

Name: Sophia [no last name]
Personality: She is quiet and shy, but protective and loyal, to those that earn it. And thought she is quiet and shy, she has wild outburts every now and then, and always has a question for something, kind overall.
Bio/History: She doesn't have a history other than being raised a slave, but she was separated from her family years ago. All she knows is serving others. No one she has met gets why she hasn't fled when she has the ability to, but this is the only life she knows so she has no desire to leave it unlike those that have memories of better lives.
Species: Vampire
Powers: Speed, seeing in the dark, and can see the future [not like what will happen in the year 3000, but within a few weeks], and a slight tendancy to control winds, and she has always been somewhat immune to her mind being controlled, not completely, but she can sense it and it is weakened on her.
Weaknesses: Her temper
Appearance: Masters And Slaves Brown-Hair-1

Lavi:

Name: Shuuri
Personality: Shy at 1st but will open up, thinks things are strange curious about most things. is al ittle prankster but isn't always on purpose.
Bio/History: Walking home she witnessed soemthing that she wasn't suppose to and was taken. before she could try an escape was captured she was gonna tell the cops but evne when she did escape an tell them. becuase of her street cred of being a prankster thought was a lie. and she was taken away they find out but now can't find her. find out her parents died and is pretty much alone now. found out her papa had actually sold her away in the 1st place but hse knows notihng of this. but remebered the people from being at her home.
I Own: non
Species: Demi Neko-Kindergartner
Powers: Foresight,Camoflauge[like a charmeleon] Ice
Weaknesses: Heights, Chains, when scared camoflauges self to the area, Cookies
Appearance: Masters And Slaves 321
+
Name: Dorian Cross A.K.A Aegis
Personality: Serious whe having to work, cold hearted mostof the time to others mostof the time it being buisness 1st then pelasure.
Bio/History: Dorian was good friends with Allen at one time when they had gone to school together. Was an only child within his family yet was open. When came to strategies and gathering information he was like a genious with that. still stayed in school still even though could leave at anytime because of his record. One of best assasins but still has a rivalry with allen. Dorian comes from a middle class family plantation.
Owner: 0
Species: Dream Eater Demon Djinn
Powers: Illusions + Darkness
Weaknesses: Being too competitive, stubbornness
Appearance: Masters And Slaves Jake009
Masters And Slaves PrinceofPersia03
Outfit: https://2img.net/h/i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...00514179nm.jpg

Angelus:

Name: Augusto Mancuso
Personality: controlling, firm, smart
Bio/History: Born in 15th century Italy, to parents who own a slave ship, young Augusto quickly grew a liking to selling and buying people as property, mainly for the money reasons. After he became a vampire, event which no one knows much about, he came over to the states(thats where we are right?) to start his own slave business. He quickly became well know as a slave owner and a businessman. He only owns one slave himself, but has many signed under his name.
I Own: Ivy
Species: Vampire
Powers: Telekensis, Fire control
Weaknesses: pretty girls
Appearance: Masters And Slaves 3-button-blkpins-S%5B1%5D

Des:

Name: Ivy Green
Personality: More than a bit rebellious. Ivy longs to be free and has hated ever master she has had. She loathes the entire rich population and hates vampires even more. Given the chance Ivy would have soon cut any of her master's throats. She is quiet and does not easily make friends.
Bio/History: Ivy was born a slave and named by her master. At the age of 3 she was sold to be a playmate for a masters child. The pair did not get on well and the other child bullied and hurt Ivy. When she was 7 she tried to run away but was caught a few miles from the house and dragged back. The master beat her until she nearly died then sold her on.
She was bought by a lady vampire who kept her for cleaning the house and a quick snack until she grew too weak. Then at 14 she was sold again to a plantation owner but now his business has collapsed and Ivy has been put on sale along with the house contents and the other slaves.
Owner: On sale at the moment
Species: Human witch, but doesn't know it yet
Powers: Some resistance to mind control.
Weaknesses: Afraid of dogs after being bitten went young and also chased down by then when she tried to run away.
Appearance: Masters And Slaves 02_agren_lgl

Syn:

Name: Javier Aeron Guntram otherwise known as Uriv

Personality: In a smoked mirror things are never what they appear to be. Life is dangerous when one of the players lives life inside these mirrors. Javier is, in appearance, a charming,gentle well-mannered neko male. He learned early that what people want needs to be seen not talked about. Thus he already is extremely dangerous. Beneath this 'perfect' pet lies a highly trained assassin. Cold blooded murder who has been waiting for a chance to slay the last of the line. Doesn't matter whose bloodline, anyones. Consumed by the want for Them to know what it's like..to be the last of a bloodline.

Bio/History: My name is Javier or Uriv depending on whom I'm addressing. I am the last male of the Guntram bloodline, a lingering reminder of what our noble line once was. Trained killers we were but free? I have never once known freedom. Slavery is what I was born to and it is here that I remain even now. Our line was created as the elite, Bastets that could protect travelers. Used in battle..warfare..It was in the last recent war that they were sent out. I was mere seven, hidden away. They had been placed in direct fire because we possed a risk and because of those humans I am the last of my family. I swear to Pashet that I will tear from them every weeping child from every mother, families will be torn. They shall know the pain of being the last!

Owner: Kaya

Species: Bastet (werecat)

Powers: pathokinesis
Weaknesses: he can become so involved with emotions that he turns against himself, he is claustrophobic. He also is a complusive liar.
Appearance: Masters And Slaves Picture

Naoki:

Name: Zakuro Nao
Role: Servant
Personality: Silent type,laid back, serious
Bio/History: None I Zakuro came from a good family, and had a family of his own. Was a assasin beign trained to fight since was a teenager. Had a son and wife but they were killed and blamed himself. for he was nearby and regret not being bale to protect his family. His elder sister, brother and mother. After the war had to bury his own family. had no one else left anyway now. Has traveled around on his own now is just a servant now had name changed. Pretty great swordsman as well.
Owner: Kaya
Own: None
Species: Human Supposedly
Powers: Healing
Weaknesses: visions of the past
Appearance: Masters And Slaves Picture

Kaya-human: Masters And Slaves Girlintree
Kaya-lycan: Masters And Slaves Demon

Rosalinda-human: Masters And Slaves Dtyh
Rosalinda-lycan: Masters And Slaves SilverWhiteWolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masters And Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters And Slaves   Masters And Slaves Empty

Back to top Go down

Masters And Slaves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum