The Thorn Tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/2/2011, 3:05 pm

She stared for a moment at the slave mark, but she didn'r recognise it as a Lord or Lady she knew, for an instant her mind flickered to the tangle of marks and scars on her own back. "Ahh I see." Annie smiled slightly and poured herself a glass of gin. "As a race the Fey are known for cruelty. My past mistresses and masters were not good to me either, though i never gave them excuse by taking anyone eyes."
She held out a glass to him, "What do you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

Birthday : 1993-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/2/2011, 3:38 pm

Gil smiled at her comment and pointed at his eyes 'Do you know what these represent?Those are the eyes of a sinner who commited an inexcusable act against nature itself.I feasted on the flesh of an ancient, or rather was forced to by that whore.The eye was just my way of saying thank you after 190 years of service.I would have taken more than an eye, but alas I didn't have enough time, the wounds I deal leave permanent scarrs and the tissue isn't healable any more' He slowly calmed down and sat on a chair 'I'll have a bloody marry.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/2/2011, 4:23 pm

"Guess I'm not the only one missing an eye due to slave and master crap. 'Cept mine's reversed, I guess." Van scratched the back of her neck, deep in thought. The smell of alcohol brought her back rather quickly and her elf ears twitched in excitement. "Mind pouring me some Deadly Nightshade?" she asked. "Oh, and some of that cow blood thrown in too, please. Been in need of it for a while now." She pulled up a random stool to sit on, worrying her lip with her fangs that had come out earlier due to the sight of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/2/2011, 4:46 pm

"I'll take some of that, Annie." Leah said when Annie poured some gin for herself. She had been listening to them quietly, not wanting to interrupt them but also wanting to learn more about Gil. "Hey, isn't that the bartender's job?" She asked and whacked Angelus' back. "Looks like you're already behind on 'orders'. she laughed at him.

RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/4/2011, 4:05 pm

"I don't mind doing the drinks for now. You're not being payed tonight so you are my guests." She poured a glass of gin for Leah and belladonna and blood cocktail for Van. Then she turned to Gil, "Would you like real blood in your Bloody Mary?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/4/2011, 4:16 pm

Gil smiled 'No thank you, I prefer not to drink blood it awakens things best left forgotten.I'll settle for the human variant.'He started slowly stretching 'I feel my muscles again.About timethat spell stopped working.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/6/2011, 7:52 am

"Okay.. One bloodless Bloody Mary coming up," she began to mix the drink, "So New York anything I should know? Any people to beware of? Who are the bigshots? Who should I not jit over the head with a bar stool, or who should I? What's the supernatural scene like around here?"
She finished the drink and passed it over, then began to make herself a martini.
"Annie wants to know it all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/6/2011, 1:40 pm

"Well I've seen a few in the mafia." Leah said. "But they usually steer clear of over this way." She added with a knowing smile. "Also you should keep an eye out for Stoners, they're usually fairly easy to spot out, but anyways either they do the hardcore stuff them selves or drink somebody that has." She said after she took a sip of her gin. "I've made the mistake of drinking one before, man that was a weird night." She laughed.

RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/6/2011, 1:52 pm

Gil sighed and took a sip of a his drink 'I may be risking a lot by telling you this but to hell with it.There's been a large number of fey appearing here.They've been coming here ever since the Vienna incident 7 weeks ago.It's one of the reasons I arrived here.One of my contacts sent me a warning that her position had been compromised and that they knew my location so I comed in hopes of fooling them.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/7/2011, 3:46 pm

Van simply watched and listened, not knowing anything about the area herself. 'I have a feeling there's gonna be lots of trouble,' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/11/2011, 4:03 pm

Annie laughed "Well hopefully they don't consider gin and wormwood hardcore."
Her smile faded a little when she heard Gil
Damn. Thought I'd be free of them here. But know, it seems I will never escape court intrigues.
"Vienna incident?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/11/2011, 5:11 pm

Jason slowly took another sip while taking out a locket.'It was a battle actually.Between the fey and the remnants of the Sanguine bloodline.Let's just say that the fey got caught by surprise and ended losing a large number of their own while the vampires emerged victorious,gaining control over Vienna.And the blood pledge was furfilled after 200 years of battle.The 2 original lines were slaughtered by the fey 200 years ago in Verona.Since then the remnants have been building up their power base.A huge and bloody war is on the horizon.The seed of vengence that was planted 200 years ago has finally blossomed.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/12/2011, 4:00 pm

Annie sighed, 'Oh that mess. I'd forgotten that was Vienna. We were never very good at place names, especially as all towns seemed to look the same after we'd been there a few days, " She paused and took a sip of her gin, "Burning ruins that is."
She put her glass down.
"Typical isn't it. However hard you try to escape the past, it always comes after you." She turned to the others, "Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/12/2011, 4:24 pm

"Yes, or at least that's the way it seems with you." he said listening with interest in a chair.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/21/2011, 7:44 pm

Gil smilled at Annie.'Doesn't it always?Tell me, what was your status within your court.A member of thefey living outside sounds a bit... strange'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/22/2011, 2:36 pm

"I'm exactly that. A bit strange.." She took another sip of her gin, 'I have worked for both courts in my time, but belong to neither. I am not common fey, but not a Lady. I am known to many but loved by none."
She placed her empty glass down on the counter and grinned at Gil.
"And you should know that the Good Folk don't give straight answers to personal questions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/22/2011, 5:40 pm

Gil grinned at her comment.'I know, though I wouldn't exactly use the word good. One gets used to it after many years.' He took another sip of his drink and put it on the counter.Darkness appeared on his face.'I fear that a war wil errupt on these streets, and if that happens this whole region would be blighted and turned into a void.' He slowly took out a letter from his coat.There were 2 words writtent with blood.'Be prepared.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/23/2011, 5:10 pm

Annie clapped her hands in joy, 'Ooh, my favourite. Creepy threatening messages.' She paused for dramatic effect...
"From boy scouts."
She poured herself another drink.
"No seriously. What kind of threat is that supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/23/2011, 5:19 pm

Gil sighed and said.'It's not a threat, it's a simple warning. From person I knew, before I became everything that I am today. The massacre of my family opened a box that should not have been opened, 5000 years of hatred resurfaced on that fateful night. An army of vampires whose size hasn't been seen for a thousand years is on the march again.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/23/2011, 5:31 pm

Annie sighed, "Great, armies of vampires. Hell, i don't even open til tomorrow night. Why does this sort of stuff always have to happen?'
She sighed and closed her eyes.
I will not get involved. I will not get involved.
"Are you familiar with Talith, the king of the Dark Court?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/23/2011, 5:56 pm

Gil's eyes darkened upon hearing the name.'All too well, more than I think is healthy. His head is the one Gregor wants.Talith is one of the five key holders.He's also the only one whose name is known.' He slowly opened a parchment and threw some of his blood on it.It combusted after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/24/2011, 2:14 pm

"Right," Annie stared blankly at Gil for a moment, "I don't honestly have a clue what that just meant. All I know is that he is a pain in the ass."
She stared at her cup for a moment, 'Oh and technically I'm his wife."
Damn, how much have I drunk, I didn't mean to say that. Stupid gin and my stupid Faerie tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
RPH Addict
RPH Addict

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   3/24/2011, 2:27 pm

Gil was surprised after hearing that but he just shrugged it off.'I don't care that much abiut nay of the sides actually.Talith and Gregor can rip each others throats for all I care.The only reason why I'm monitoring the situation is because she might show up...eventually.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   4/10/2011, 2:31 pm

Van leaned back and relaxed with her drink, watching the rest. She didn't know much about the Fae folk, save for the couple of them that she worked with at the circus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   4/11/2011, 10:42 am

Annie turned to Van.
"Sorry. You must be more than a little bored by all this talk of Fae and old mysteries."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Tree   

Back to top Go down

The Thorn Tree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next