NEXUS CORE [RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/24/2010, 3:41 pm

"Okay Vita." Ady said taking the order before looking back at Lavon. "You better do as she says, or I'm gonna kick your ass." She warned, though she really wouldn't, before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/24/2010, 7:23 pm

he chuckles. vita takes care of her brother cameras in the office had been disabledso they were okay. took off his mask there was no one else in the room with the twins. lavon got t workedo nsoem of his bloof spilld but he was gonna be okay.

Was after about 2hrs that he was fully taken care of. she helped im up to his feet. his arm arouand her shuodler hse holding him up. his bag was in hsi other hand.

"NOw, no mroe fights you got thsat stupid banquet in a few days. you don't even have a date..."

"so neitehr do you. and i'll be fine. i'll get some bed rest and then will be done and up an ready."

he says to her she nodds some. she helped him out of the vice presidents office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/24/2010, 7:42 pm

"Lavon, I'm glad you're okay."Ady said before carefully giving him a careful awkward hug. "You really need to be more careful." She said to him. "Here, give me your bag, I'll carry it for ya." She offered and held out her hand for the bag.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/24/2010, 8:08 pm

Lavon gave her his bag. "its heavier then it looks ady." he says to her. he had banadages aorud his chest to his stomach. "we'll take the stairs...not using the elevator." he says lastly grabs the stair case rail starting up with his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/24/2010, 8:12 pm

"Are you sure you shouldn't take the elevator?" Ady asked. "It would probably be easier for you." She tried to convince him while moving his bag to her shoulder.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/24/2010, 9:00 pm

"I don't like taking. elevators. sometimes i'll take them. but in this condition I iwll not take one." He says continueing up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/28/2010, 10:07 pm

"Ok." Ady said and wondered if he was claustrophobic too as she followed closely behind.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/28/2010, 10:30 pm

They reach the top of the stairs after awhile. He stops catch his breath. "Thaks for the help." bag ady holds becomign heavy, he holds hand o ot her. "Thank oyu for your help ady. but think i can take it form here." he syas ot her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/28/2010, 10:47 pm

"you're welcome." ady said to him before moving the bag to her other shoulder. "It's fine, I can get it." she tried to persway him to no avail and ended up passing back the bag.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/28/2010, 10:57 pm

He held the bag. "were you doing soemthing before you had came to that guys office?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/28/2010, 11:02 pm

"Uh..." Ady thought for a minute. "I was headed back to my office." She said remembering what it was that she was doing.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/28/2010, 11:19 pm

"Oh, sorry to have kept you like this ady." he syas ot her. "come on you lug. i got him ady. should remeber to your work." says to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:15 am

"It's fine." Ady assured him. "I'm just glad you're okay." She told him. "Say, Vita, you wouldn't have happened to see John anywhere have you?" She asked curiously, she thought it was strange that she hadn't ran into him again.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:22 am

"oh john, hes taken off early. Kitten + him had thier twins. their at the house right now chillin' out." she says to ady. "why don't you give them a call." she as a suggestion could tell she was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:33 am

-NEXIUS-

"WHAT!?" Ady asked. "That's great! I can't wait to congratulate them!" She nearly shrieked an pulled her phone from her pocket dialing John's home number. "I'll be up later to check on you." She promised Lavon before walking to one of the big windows to get better reception.

-HOUSE-

Cathey watched as her babies went off to sleep before hearing the phone go off. "Honey, can you get that before it wakes them up?" She asked not able to get to the phone herself.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:42 am

Twins surprised seeing her squeel sweat drop from both of them.

Twins: "Over the top for excitement..." both had stated in unison as they saw her now gone. lavon hadn't been able to reply seeing she was moving so fast his sister took him to his office helped him sit down. the doorclosed to his office the twins talking about soemthing. speaking low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:44 am

Joe went to get the phone "Hello?"

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:54 am

-Nexius-

"Hey John, Congratulations! I just found out!" Ady said into the phone. "What are they? and what are their names?" She asked barely giving him a chance to speak.

-House-

"Who is it?" Cathy called over to John, careful to keep her voice down, barely able to hear the woman on the other end.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 12:57 am

"Its Ady." John called back "Its a boy and a girl." he said into the phone. "There names are Billy and Linda.:

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   7/29/2010, 1:33 am

The 2 siblings have am eeting over the files in the brotheres bag as well as soemthing o his speacila custom laptop. Coudlnt' be hacked. and only 1 of them evne knew how to log into it in the 1st place so nothing would ever happen. Or go int othe data they have.

"see sister, father had planned this. He knew soemthing was going ot happen... Were the last line of defense for this catastrophe." he says to her his tone was low and serious. She wears her own mask threw medical one in the garbage. "Then if this gets out about a new cure for the cancer..." he looked ot her nodded. "Yes...Most of the dangerous bacterias and illnesses thatwe have in this world will be gone." he says standing closed his mini laptop put in his bag.

The curtains to his office were closed off. So no oen could get in as the office was high on the 145th floor which was the top floor. tallest building int he city. "We must never elt this get out..." he says. "bad for buisness. but also. We must speak with father. this also includes my branch..." she says low the both ofthem speaking low the whole time. Vita stays as she needed to help her brother. Helping him with the paper work. She called in by one of her other docs, asked thme an update. ahd them keep her update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   8/3/2010, 2:58 am

Angelus wrote:
"Its Ady." John called back "Its a boy and a girl." he said into the phone. "There names are Billy and Linda.:
"That's wonderful!!" Ady said into the phone. "Oh, John, I better not see you here tomorrow, you'll have to help Cat with your kids now." She said giggling, it was hard to see John as a father, he had always been kinda childish himself. "Poor Cat, that three kids to take care of now." She joked with him.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   8/3/2010, 3:02 am

"You wouldn't spank me if I came in would you? Because that would be very inappropriate if you did." he joked with her. "Wait did she have a kid I didn't know about? Is that why she went away for a week a couple of years ago?" he asked half serious half not.

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   8/3/2010, 4:00 am

"No that would be Cat's job." Ady answered him. "I was talking about you." She laughed. "Besides, you know cat's wouldn't do something like that to you." She added.

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   8/3/2010, 1:34 pm

The 2 sibligns in the office soon splititng ways at Vitahad to return back to her work at the hospital. She normally problay would have stayed but she couldn't as she wanted her space and now had new thigns to think about. once returnece more. Vita she had started her work once more.

-
Lavon was doing his own thing backk at his job. hehad injuries but that didn't mean he was just going up an leave go home as if nothing had happened in the 1st place. Work had ot be done. and figuring ut othe data his father had left behind for him to decod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   8/3/2010, 2:32 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
"No that would be Cat's job." Ady answered him. "I was talking about you." She laughed. "Besides, you know cat's wouldn't do something like that to you." She added.

"Have you and Cathy been sharing stories?" he chuckled into the phone. "Hey! I'm not a child. I know she would never that to me."

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next