Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/1/2010, 10:41 pm

"Just breath baby, just breath." John couched her
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/1/2010, 10:51 pm

=Cafeteria=

Lavon chuckles. "Heh, maybe if in time. this banquet thing is in 3 days. short time to figure that out."

=THE HOUSE=

"keep goin' girl!" she says to her still working with her in this. "breath an push. Gimime one big push" vita says to her
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/1/2010, 10:58 pm

=Cafeteria=

"Oh come now, I saw how all those people looked at you." Ady said encouragingly. "I bet we could find you a date in no time." She added smiling.

=The House=

"H-how much longer?" She asked before pushing again, it was obvious she was getting tired. She bit down on her lip to keep in and ear splitting scream. "Next time your having the baby." She panted, talking to John.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/2/2010, 9:57 pm

"Its almost out baby. Just keep breathing."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/2/2010, 10:10 pm

=CAFETERIA=

"I'll make you a bet, if you could really find me a date. Then i'll let you have one thing of request. haha, tohugh i doubt anyone would be able to find me a date." lavon says.

=THE HOUSE=

when shepu shes thatwas able to get the 1st baby out and had it taken careof then was working on the 2nd baby. "Okay, agian push!" she says to her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/2/2010, 10:50 pm

=Cafeteria=
Ady raised her bow. "Oh come now, there's not anything I want." She said truthfully. "Matter of fact, my best friend is single, I think you'll like her." She added.

=The House=

"John, he's beautiful." Cathy said when she got a glimpse of their son. She longed to hold him in her arms. "He's ours." She said as she smiled up at John, before Vita started yelling at her to push again. She took another deep breath and pushed again, as hard as she could, squeezing John's hand even more.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/2/2010, 11:09 pm

John cringed at his hand being squeezed "Yes he is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/2/2010, 11:20 pm

=CAFETERIA=
"Heh, well...I guess this will be intresting then. "

=THE HOME=

vita keps workign with the baby twisting it, was hoping for the crown but the legs were comign through, had ot be careful. the cord was around it. "stop stop no more no more. i have to turn. t ake a breather."

working on the cord, it need air. she only had about 5 maybe 3 minutes to get it. "angelous time time for 4 minutes. then tell her. and switch to the ohter hadn ebfore you lose that one to her superman strength."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/2/2010, 11:40 pm

Arthur had been quiet as he listened to the two of them speak, feeling a little ashamed of himself that he hadn't had anyone to mention.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 12:39 am

=Cafeteria=

Ady looked at her watch noticing for the first time what time it was. "Whoa, I have to go guys, I've got tons of work to do today." She said to them before getting up. "Oh and one more thing." She said before she wrote down her number and gave it to Arthur. "Don't be afraid to call." She told him before taking her leave.

=The House=

Cathy stopped and fell back on the cushions to rest. "Vita, what's wrong?" She asked, frightened for her second child. "What's wrong with my baby?" She asked again when she didn't get an answer the first time.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 9:47 am

Arthur watched as Ady stood up to leave the table, only to find that he would blush once more as she wrote down her numbe and gave it to him.'Don't hesitate to call me' were her words, but if she hadn't noticed....he was possibly the most shyiest man alive. Looking up toward Lavon Arthur was looking for help with a relationship, but he would never ask it."S-so....what do you do?" He asked hesitantly, still intimidated by the mask.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 9:55 am

=CAFETERIA=

lavon just waved bye to ady, before looked back at arthur. "You should speak up a little more arthur. As for my job, I'm the new president of the Nexus Corporation." He speaks calmly. "If you have a qeustion. you sohuld speak your mind."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 9:25 pm

"It's okay baby just calm down." John tried to sooth her. Then he looked up at Vita "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 9:31 pm

=THE HOME=

"Its' breached..." she says, meaning the baby has the cord around its body and would die of strangulation if the mother pushed agian.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 9:50 pm

"Don't tell me to calm down when my baby's on the line." Cathy growled at John. "Please hurry Vita, I don't know how much of this I can take." She cried from the pain.

Just about that time the neighbor's teen-aged son entered the room and froze at the door way. "Uh..." He hesitated. "Uh... mom asked me to come over and see if you were alright." He said weakly at the door while he was concentrating on the painting directly across from him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 9:57 pm

=THE HOUSE=

"telling me to hurry when i already know helps no one. just take your frutration out on john. thats the reason hes there. get that kid out!!! shes fine!"she states/yells partialyl was becomign pissed off needed her concentration.

the nurses get the teenager out of the room. vita maanges to feng sui the child around to come out smoothly. "PUSH NOW!" she yells for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 10:13 pm

"I swear John, next time we have a kid you're gonna be like That one guy that Arnold played in Junior!" Cathy yelled at John, to get her mind off the pain of what ever Vita was trying to do. When Vita gave her the okay, she pushed for the final time she hoped.

The teen, Jake, left the basket of baby stuff his mom had promised to give Cathy and John on and around the coffee table and zipped home on his three wheeler with a trailer behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 10:47 pm

"Okay the twerps out!" shesays ot her. the babygets cleaned and then finsihed up on cathy so she wouldnt' get infected and sick. "now oyu can get that breather you wanted." says to her letting her be able to have her legs back down and allowed otret properly. She leaves ou the room only to return back with the twins for her to see and hold them.

vita handed the the kids to john + cathy. "there you are." was smiling some under her medical mask.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 11:16 pm

"Finally!" Cathy said before practically collapsing back on the pillows once again. "Thank you Vita, you're a life saver." She told her before she had left the room. "John, hows your hand?" She asked thinking she may have heard a crunch or two coming from it.

When Vita came back in the room she couldn't help but to gasp. "They're beautiful." She whispered as she willingly took her newborn daughter. "Look at her, isn't she the most beautiful baby that you've ever seen?" She asked as she glanced up at John who was holding their son.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 11:26 pm

"Yup they are beautiful." he smiled down at Cathy.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 11:26 pm

"Yup they are beautiful." he smiled down at Cathy.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/3/2010, 11:37 pm

"You know I always liked the name Billy." Cathy said suggesting a name for their son. "Come on Daddy bring him down here, Mama wants a better look." She told him and giggled, it was kinda weird thinking of John as a dad, he had always been 'that crazy guy down the road'.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/4/2010, 12:12 am

vita chuckles finding it amusing. "Cathy, get soem rest. you kids are still gonna be here." she says writting something on ap iece of paper and sets it down on the dresser. "follow those instructions to the letter i don't care if they do seem to not be important. these are doctors orders." got it. she says lookign at john + cathy stern look in her eyes. she was stil lwearing her medical mask she didn't take it off to reveal her face. "I'll be back tomorrow to do a check up. later kitten, see ya johnboy. you konw how to contact me." she says the last part just to be fooling aorund. snaps finds the people from the maublance get the stuff packed up in the vehicle and leave.

she locked the door behind her, and after going into the bathroomm adn having herself wearing her normal mask agfian and hands sterelized agian. and leaves walking down the street.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/4/2010, 12:11 pm

Arthur sat up straight when he heard that Lavon was the new president of Nexus Core. He seemed a bit nervous now, and unsure of how to speak to him. He didn't want to make he wrong impression on his boss."Y-yes I'll t-try harder..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty7/4/2010, 12:21 pm

=CAFETERIA=

"Think no different of me just because of what my position i'm in. And relax, you need to stop being uptight about things." lavon states to him, did not want ot eb treated any differenly form anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next