Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 5:54 pm

John fell "ow." hey said simply getting up and brushing himself off. "I was in a hurry." he looked at her. "Why don't we walk together?" he said going down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 5:57 pm

"No ms Vita you have a meet-"
"then tell them to wait, most of them'll be drunk by the time i get there any way give'm some tiem to sober up." she says and walked with john. "i'll be back there soon. reschedule if you have to." looked at john. "Now what are you in such a hurry abou exactly?.."

the vice president again was annoyed with this but said oaky and went to the meeting alone.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 6:31 pm

AT HOME

Cathy was laying on the couch eating her pickles when she felt a sudden and sharp pain go through her abdomen. "Please let this be a false alarm." She begged though something told her it wasn't, and that something was her water breaking. "Oh shit!" She immediately reached for her cell and dial John's number to get him home. "Pick up, please, pick up." She begged hearing the ringing through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 6:37 pm

John's cell phone went off. He opened it quickly when he saw Cathy's name. "Hello?!? Is the baby coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 6:39 pm

Vita looked at him curious. looks at watch. "ask her about dialations if its time." she spoke seriously. takes out cell phone and pages her hospital in code abou to send the msg.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 6:46 pm

Angelus wrote:
John's cell phone went off. He opened it quickly when he saw Cathy's name. "Hello?!? Is the baby coming?"

"Yes they're coming." Cathy urgently said into the phone. "Please get home quick, I'm scared." She begged and bit her lip to hold back a scream. "John, I need you, it hurts." she panted into the phone.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 6:52 pm

"I'm coming baby. Vita wants to know about the dilations." he was already halfway down the stairs running to his car.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 6:54 pm

vita followed him and let out the call, the ambulance was on the way to cathy's house and would be there soon. "i just sent ou a APB they'll be at the house soon. tell her to kepe her breathing. "
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:00 pm

Angelus wrote:
"I'm coming baby. Vita wants to know about the dilations." he was already halfway down the stairs running to his car.

"I-i don't know anything about the dilations." Cathy replied she could hear Vita in the background, and started breathing the way she was thought in her Lamaze class. Hold on babies, hold on, daddy's on his way. She thought to her babies as if they could hear the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:02 pm

=Cafeteria=
-with ady + arthur-

"Arthur was it?...how long have you been working at the nexus corporation? why did you choose to work here an no other place?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:12 pm

Arthur looked up from his food once more, having already eaten much of it in the mean time through his chooseful silence."I've been here for a month.....I chose Nexus because it was the best paying."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:14 pm

John got his car and got in he waited for Vita. After she was in he sped off to his house getting there in 12 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:19 pm

=Cafeteria=

"I see, guess it woul have been then. what was you reason ady?"

=John + Cats house=

By the time that john + vita arrive at the hosu the abulance was there already. and got her up on the girney. and was beign taken out to hte ambulance.

"good thing that i timed this well."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:30 pm

THE CAFETERIA

"It was sorta the same reason with me." Ady said talking to Aurthur. "My parents had died and I had to get a job." She added and then looked down for a moment.

THE HOUSE

When John was at the door Cathy couldn't help but to scream out in pain. "John where are you?" She cried brokenly and continued to rub her stomach. "Hang on, daddy's coming." She murmured, as if trying to comfort them when she was really trying to comfort herself. "No, there's not enough time to get to the hospital!" She tried to argue with the EMTS that were getting her on the gurney.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:42 pm

Arthur looked over towards Ady, placing his hand on her shoulder unknowingly. When he noticed what had been done he quickly drew back his hand with a deep blush. His head looked down to hide his blush and the sudden fogging of his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:44 pm

=CAfeteria=

"Sorry for bringing up the subject. and also for your lost ady." he says. felt a fool for bringing up something like that. "um..the banquet will you both be going with a date?" felt soemwhat nestalgic as if a teenager askign friends this.

=THE HOUSE=

vita got them to take her bakc into the house in a room. "damn this will have ot be ah ome birthing." giving out orders. but also getting what she needed 1st after she steralized herh ands. "kitten keep breathing, john stay withher and hold her hand evne if she crushes yours." she ordered him. talkign withafew of the others was a shetth over her making cathy having to open her legs. the oher nurses there having her preped. vita has her hairtied back adn gloves on. "she's fully dialated not much time."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:46 pm

John did what he was told a took her hand
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 7:58 pm

Arthur glanced up towards towards Lavan with a disappointing look. He didn't know anyone who would want to volunterely be his date to any event."No....I um...don't have a date." He seemed embarrassed to speak of his intimate life, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 9:05 pm

=THE HOUSE=
Vita started on the pregnancy helpign for her to give birth telling her when and when not to push. "PUSH!" she yells, gives soem orders o to the others mainly nurserse tellign them to keep a certain distanceo nly needed on in the room. "damn, kid got a big head..." she mutters to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 10:35 pm

IN THE CAFATERIA

"It's okay Lavon." Ady assured him and looked over at Aurthur when she felt his hand and smiled. Aurthur was a really sweet guy. "I don't have a date, maybe we could go together." She suggested to Aurthur. It was easy enough he was shy, and she thought of it as sweet.

AT THE HOUSE

"John!" Cathy was so glad to see him. "I was so worried you wouldn't make it here in time." She told him as she pulled him down to her and kissed him. Before biting down on her lip to hold in another scream.

Hearing Vita's orders she nodded and pushed when told to do so and squeezed Johns hand, tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 10:48 pm

CAFETERIA

"Looks like that your in luck then authur." chuckles. wasn't teasing more of happy for him.

THE HOUSE

"Its at the crownining. keep pushing. but take a breather 1st."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty6/30/2010, 11:45 pm

Cafeteria

"What do you say Aurthur?" Ady asked. "Would you like to be my date?"She asked hoping he'd say yes.

The House

Cathy was already sweating heavily and panting some from her effort. "Okay." She nodded and caught her breath and began pushing again.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty7/1/2010, 5:45 am

Arthur looked up and towards Ady, wondering if he'd heard her wrong. He didn't know why any woman would want to have a shy, clumsy guy like him. Especially one as beautiful and smart as she was. However when she asked again a blush of happiness couldn't help but find itself to his cheeks."Yes I would love to.....have you as my date."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty7/1/2010, 6:32 am

=CAFETERIA=

"Just need to find one for myself then. though looks like the both of you are
covered."
lavon states.

=THE HOUSE=
Vita working on the baba managign to get soem of it out the moms body. "keep going. push one more time." she states.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty7/1/2010, 10:23 pm

=Cafeteria=

Ady was glad Arthur agreed to be her date. "Awesome, I can't wait!" She said excitedly. "I'm sure you'll find one in no time." She assured Lavon.

=The House=

"AHHHH!!!!" Cathy screamed out in pain once again while squeezing Johns hand as hard as she could as she pushed. "Please tell me he's out." She panted when she was plopped back on the pillows behind her. "I-i don't know how much more I can take." She added sounding tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next