Before Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 5:14 pm

Aiden looked around, sniffing briefly, catching the scent of not only other lycans, but another smell which he had never come in contact with. It was pretty strong, but he was still being clouded like all other scents beneath the large odor of the vampire elves.What is that? He was curious now, and he found himself using his speed to head in the direction of where the scent was eminating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 5:30 pm

Cody had been driving around London for almost eight hours now. The sun was fully risen. At the moment Cody was parked a dounet shop because he was starving. He walked inside and said "Ummm i want six of your bacon, egg, and cheese croissants and a Dr Pepper." The Lady look at him funny when he set down a hundred pound note but he said nothing he just took the food and sat down. Just after he finished eating and started drink his drink he caught Aidens sent he was headed towards Nark. Cody Put the cap on his drink and walked up put his bottle in the holder he modd on and started his motorcycle And speed off following the sent.

Jake Looked at the Girl and said "No. Your a timeless being that when it dies reincarnate. You can run faster then a plane can fly. You have no need for a car. But we just like the way it feels." Jake was grinning as he said that. He had just finished entering her in the system he then said "Lets go pick a car shall we." Jake pointed to the car lot and waited for her to make a move.

Volta Drove around London till he got to the his business what he "Worked" at. He was acting like a normal teenage. A normal teenager that drove an Aston Martin. His job here was a waiter. HE work at this simple breakfast bar that he owned as well but most people that his grandfather owned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 5:56 pm

Aiden had followed the scent, stopping when he appeared in front of a house. He could feel the partial scent of a vampire lingering here, but it didn't seem like any other vampire. He knocked on the door, not wanting his curiousity to provoke an unneeded breaking and entering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 5:57 pm

Rheana had a hard time of finding breakfast for herself in the flat, so was about to step out when she sensed something coming. It was a curious smell that she had encountered many times before. She smiled to herself and stepped back inside waiting for the werewolf to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 5:59 pm

Cody arrive Second after the Lycan. He kill his Motorcycle and flipped the kickstand down as he got off. He then purged his sent of Volta before walking up behind Aiden and says "Dude you know your a bitch to find."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:04 pm

Akira follows him ou to the cat lot again sees a car that she likes. "I like the blue viper over there." points to it then goes over to it. "What car do you have jake?" she asked lookign back to him

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:08 pm

Aiden sighed as he knocked on the door of the flat again, resting his head against the wall as he let out a slight yawn. He was pretty tired, after staying up all night, and after hearing a sudden voice nehind him he was now on edge. Turning around he scratched his head."Maybe you should look harder." He smirked."You wouldn't happen to have a snack on you would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:14 pm

When she felt the Werewolf pause at the door, she went on edge, there had been a sudden shift in aura’s. Then there was another werewolf presence approaching. Only problem; This one she knew. Still she smiled. Her aura was indiscernible by such creatures. She could still pretend to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:15 pm

Jake Pointed at the Hummer H2. He Smriked then got the keys to viper and tossed them at Akira, and said "Driving is basic, You put it in drive hit the gas and go. When you need to stop you hit the brake. The rest will come as it needs too." Jake then move with his inhuman speed and got in the passenger seat.

Cody reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled out a extra croissant he did not get to eat still in the bag and tosses it at him. Then says "Having Volta purge the area of his sent and aura once in a while might help too. Anyway he wanted me to find you and ask what you need about the war, and why you are at Narks flat.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:22 pm

She catches the keys. "Thanks." she looks back see him inthe passengers seat. she goes over ot the drivers side unlocks it and gets in the car. Puts her sword to the backseat. She puts keys in the ignition twist it car comes on. "hmm...which makes it move."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:35 pm

Jake Smiled and said "The one on the right makes it move the one on the left makes it stop. But you need to put it in drive first." Jake pointed to the gear shift in between the seats.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:44 pm

"Okay" Hand on the wheel, brake on put the car in drive. took her foot of the break then on the gas petal drives slowly then goes faster makes a turn then stopps putting the brakes on. put the car in park. "that is how right?" had adapted to the car being able to readthe schematics of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:49 pm

Jake still grinning said "Fine. Now lets get out of here. I don't know about you but i am hungry." Jake grinned showing his teeth. He felt no need to place his seat belt on. He was very hard to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 6:57 pm

She smiles. "Same here." She says. put the car in drive foot off the break an onto the gas peddle and drives off fast out of the place. "know a good place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 7:55 pm

Jake grinned he did not care. He like human food he is the only vampire he knows that does. "Driver picks"
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 8:32 pm

Aiden scratched his head and looked at the croissant, eating it quickly. He'd been hungry for some time now, but that small snack helped slightly."Who the hell is Narks? i just came because I was curious." He knocked on the door again, still smelling that something was inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 8:35 pm

Cody Grinned then said using his outside voice "Rheana Nark Come out Come out where ever you are. I am not like Volta i do not have to be invited in." Cody Grinned has he slid into a stance so he could kick in the door.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 8:56 pm

She drives fast stopped a pretty good bar/restauraunt parked the car. "Place looks good." she says to him. shegets ou the car after turned it off keys in her pocket. "hope they got plenty of meat around here." hates vegitaterian stuff. thisplace was having a buffet speacial. "lets go." says to him already opened the doorto the place going inside.

Was a real buffet in the place. She goes ot the bar side to her the food was best.

Last edited by Zepsilon Beta on 7/14/2010, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 9:23 pm

After hearing Cody’s vain remarks; Rheana transformed into her wolf form and bounded out of the flat. Pinning Cody to the ground; in her fit of anger she growled at him. Then she planted the thoughts in his head that she was truly a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 9:28 pm

Cody being a telepath him self and having lived with Volta for so many years was able to fight the thoughts off. He then Shifted into his Wolf form and threw off massive strength. He then Growls and mental snaps at her "Never Jump at some you have never fought."
Back to top Go down
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 9:55 pm

“Foolish boy” she laughed in her thoughts, knowing he could read them. “We have fought before.” Then she transformed into her standby werewolf’s human form. “Hello Cody.” She said with the slightest of sneers, and a smirk. She ebbed into his thoughts unnoticeably, planting thoughts to not let on that she was not in fact a nymph.
Without taking her eyes from him, she spoke to the two werewolves that stood there. “What brings you two here?”
Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/14/2010, 10:04 pm

Cody had ready started placing basic walls so alert him if she tried to get in his mind. Once he felt he then then had to waste more energy Blocking it. He then Mental Repied "Stop with the damn mind games. I was not going to tell him. Just get Narks ass out here and have him bring me cloths you just made me shred mind." Cody Stood up to his full wolf form wight of almost eight foot.

Jake slid out of the car and followed behind her once inside he saw two of the waiters where vampires and he grinned then said to Akira "You sure know how to pick a place."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/16/2010, 1:32 am

Darth Dork wrote:
Angelus wrote:

"Nothing at all." Kearney corrected himself. "Come on lest find somewhere." he put his arm around her and guided her down the street. "You have somewhere to sleep?" he noticed two vamps pulling the man into a alley but didn't pay attention to it.
"Okay." Ginger agreed and snuggled into his side and walked with him. "No, not really." She replied quietly, she didn't even notice the vampires taking the man to an alley. "how long have you been here?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"I've been here since 1910. Where have you been all these years?" he looked down at her and smiled. They came upon an older house that looked unlived in but otherwise nice. He guided her along to the house and opened the door holding it open for her to go first.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/16/2010, 1:57 am

"Around." Ginger answered him, not sure about where she's been herself. "Cute house." She said before Kearney opened the door for her. She entered before him and took a glance around the front room. There where old looking pictures on the walls, the furniture looked dated. "Trying to keep a hold of the old days?" She teased.

Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/18/2010, 3:45 pm

"Yes." he smiled. "Old things are cool, like you." he teased back. He sat down and pat the spot next to him. "Please sit, make yourself comfortable." He thought back to other times when they were alone together a smiled hoping it would be like those times again. She really does look good. he thought to himself.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   

Back to top Go down

Before Men
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-