Share | 

Before Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/10/2010, 12:39 am

Volta arrived at a run down building in the downside of London. He looked at his dashboard and flipped a switch causing the front wall of building to lift up so he could drive into a tunnel going underground. Even though no one was around Volta looked around to make sure he was not being followed by the stupid cop. As Volta Drove the half mile track going underground the lights began to turn on. When he arrived at the parking area you would think a bunch of lawyers or doctors work there. There was a super-car of almost every kind there most of which belonged to Volta.

Volta got out and hit the remote locking on the car. HE walked to the optical lens checker as peered into it. Then he placed his hand on the scanner he felt a light pinch as it drew a drop of his blood and compared it to what was in the database. He went though the various levels of security meant to test him and his aura and race. Some of it human and some magical. Once he got inside he when straight to his room and switched to his real form. The lycan though his aura and sent was powerful and towering while in human form he should see Volta now.

As he got to the main he and sat down he notice he was the first to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/10/2010, 4:35 am

After a few streets into her stroll away from the pub, Rheana sensed a presence behind her. She could feel someone walking along behind her. She assumed it was the lad from the pub, and started working out a sub-plot. She waited until he was close enough, and pretended to trip on the cobblestone. But before she could hit the ground and fake helplessness; she was caught from behind. The arms which caught her were eerily familiar and warm. But she could not place their owner.
“You’re not that clumsy my dear. And you’ve a higher tolerance for alcohol than even I.”
At his words, Rheana knew it was Narkissos, and began to scowl. “My, your aura is dark this evening. Who exactly are you pretending to be?” Rheana pried herself free of his grasp and spun on him.
“What do you mean I’m dark Narky? And I’m just out for a stroll. Stopped in for a pint on my way to Perth.”
He only smiled at her words.
“How long have you been following me and what do you want?” Rheana asked. She had already got it in her head to have the closest branch smack him from behind.
“I don’t know what you mean. But I would advise against that, put the branch down Rheana, I mean you no harm and you know that.” She growled as she lowered the branch. “I was just thinking that since I was traveling from Buckhaven as well, we could go together.”
“Very well. But I’m warning you… don’t get in the way of my dastardly plans.” He put his hands up in surrender. Then followed her as she stomped off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/10/2010, 8:28 am

Akira within the woods, akira was talking with the plants. She was alone she was better that way she controled a few of them. Sometimes thought they moved on their own returned back to her normal self once more trains with her blades. Didn't see the point in using guns stuck to the traditional way of fighting. blades of hand to hand combat.

Some bandits appeared in the woods she was some where in ireland, they were trying to take a woman and anything she had. Didnt' take long to take care of them all. didn't even have to draw out her blade from where ever she had hidden it. jaust made them fight one another letting the woman escape. being able to use nature had its benefits sometimes. Leaves on own way and returns to her work. "Nothing ever intresting is ever around..." speaks to herself. "Not evne a challenge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/11/2010, 2:32 am

Ichiro wrote:
Ichiro said, ' A Vamperic Elf, you know the like most powerful race, you know you heard the legend's right? ' Ichiro told the person, ' And what are you? I know you're a lycan or vampire. ' Then Ichiro looked around the scenery, and he saw a bank robbery and did nothing about it, ' Anyway I like how they're is tons of crime around here, always keep's thing's exciting. '

So he is a Vamperic Elf. He heard his question and Kearney's head snapped up "I am a Vampire." He looked at the bank robbery. "You should of been here in the 40s when the Mafia controlled the streets. I actually knew Al Capone, nice guy, excellent poker player." he smiled as he thought back to those days. He watched the robbers get into the car and drive away.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/11/2010, 2:45 am

Volta waited at the table for the other two to arrive. As he waits his mind wandered to that fateful day so many years ago. He wonder what if he made the wrong chose, what he had use the same power and leveled the whole area killing everyone. But that would not have solved anything he thought. Bloodshed does not end bloodshed it creates more. But what if he created a cure for them. No that would only pissed them off these are ancients they like being what they are. Just then Volta herded a car pull up and with in seconds a motorcycle as well. Five minutes later two people walked in. Both non-humans one a Vampire one a Lcyan. Cody and Jake Voltas Tech-support more or less. They stayed at his base and helped him.

With in Minutes they there both talking to fast and at the same time. It was something along the lines of Sorry we were late. He wanted to race and caused me to flip my bike. No you challenged me. Finally Volta stood up and said. ”I don’t care. Just Go get everything ready it is ten minutes till nightfall. So Jake get everything online and Cody get the link into the city’s CCTV ready I want eyes up everywhere. I want the Lycan found. His name is Aiden. You will know him when you see him” Volta imprinted a mental image of Aiden into there head. Volta mean while went to his room and shifted forms and got dressed in his gear. He concealed his knifes in his boots on his guns on his back and his Bane at his waist using no scabbard like normal because the sword could change forms so none was needed.

Ten minutes later Volta was walking to Car lot he took the keys to Aston Martin again. God he loved that car. He speed out and on to the streets his headset in place in case on of his techs need to tell him something.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/11/2010, 8:27 pm

Ichiro laughed, ' Yea I guess so! But if you live the life of a vamperic elf, you see worse thing's then the mafia. You can trust me on that my friend! ' Then Ichiro thought of some of the horrible moment's he had experienced in his long life time. ' I just realized something, I'm so old I don't know how old I am! ' Ichiro tried remembering when he was born something that could tell him how old he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/11/2010, 9:05 pm

Kearney nodded and laughed at Ichiro's realization. He watched a gang of Mexicans go by in their lowrider with the speakers on high. "Damn rap." he mutter under his breath. He looked around. Well this is slightly disappointing I thought there would be at least one lone Lycan out here. He got up and streched. "Well its been nice talking to you but I must be off." he started down the street.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/12/2010, 2:26 am

After walking in silence for quite some time, Narkissos became curious as to the direction they were traveling. Before he could say anything, Rheana read his thoughts.
“No I’m not kidnapping you. Firstly you came of your own free will.” She said as she jumped a fence. “Secondly; you are free to leave whenever you like.”
“Then tell me where it is we are going please. I do not read minds like you, but I do know that Perth is that way.” He said pointing north of them.
She laughed at him. “You are wise my friend, This is not the way to Perth.”
“But you still have not told me where we are heading, nor why we head on foot.”
She gasped as him and rolled her eyes. “We head whichever way my fancy takes me. I do not feel the need to have man made transportation take me, because I am in no hurry to be anywhere, I am truly free.” She put her arms out and began to dance and run in the moonlight. Then she fell and lay staring up at the stars. “I can walk where I want, I can rest when I want, and can be whatever I want. I am part of earth, and she part of me.” She leaned up on her elbows and looked at Narkissos looking at her. “You should know this. You are part of each other too. But not as much a part as I.” She smiled at him wryly and laid back down. “Come watch the sky with me and watch as the earth does what she does best.”
He made his way over to her carefully, watching her breath. Then he knelt down at her head. When she looked at him he asked: “And what is it that you think the earth does best?”
She smiled a devious smile at him upside down. “Why, she merely exists.”
He smiled back at her words then lay with their heads next to one another. He listened to her breathing still as she soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/12/2010, 7:48 am

Akira kept traveling as she didn't want to stick around for so long she returned to the city after awhile and walked into the bar. Kept her elf appearance hiding her true nature from others completely. Sits at the bar and make a order was thristy and hungry nearest place se coudl ever think of to get soem grub. Didnt want to bother looking for some other place at the moment. Hearing to others that had been there she didn't look back at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/12/2010, 7:50 pm

' Alright! I didn't want to ask him if he was with or against the war. Might have gave him some suspicions, I would have trained him if he was with it. If he wasn't with it I would make him change his choice or make him my minion. ' Ichiro started to stare around, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/12/2010, 9:16 pm

Volta Speed up to over two hundred miles per hour as he was speeding Jake began speaking over the head set. "Volta we are getting some odd reading." Then Cody popped in and said "Like Off The Damn Chats. We think it is another Vamperic elf." Volta Speed up pushing his car to two fifty. Thanks to Cody the car topped out at four hundred. As Volta drove He said back into the mic "Gear up and head out. Meet me out front the underbar in half an hour." They both said at the same time "Yes Sir.". As Volta Drove and arrived at the bar in a few seconds. He was worried that it might be Ichiro.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 1:39 am

Akira heard the door open was still to her human form and hiding her signature well. Sees Volta. "what the heck is he doing here?...there aren't any bar fights around here...or druggies." thought to herself but figured mybe soemthing else. possibly concerning one of the patrons in the bar. she looked away an back to tohers wondering but also beign descreet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 2:03 am

Volta Killed his Car as he saw Cody and Jake arrive in the Modified Hummer H2. It was a mobile com center ten years more advanced then anything anyone else had. They out and Jake was ready in his gear his normal gear with his single Katana at his side. Cody on the other hand was in his normal cloths. He did not want to change just yet. He waited till they where at the underbar. The Underbar is a Bar for non-humans. It had wards up to prevent humans for coming in or seeing it. To them it was a blank lot that everyone forgot about. Cody quickly stripped down to nothing and folded his cloths then changed into his Lycan form and put on his armor and his sword at his hip. He then tossed a canteen at Jake who slung it across his shoulder. Volta Then said "Lets go." And with that they where Off all moving at about the same speed though Downtown London. They arrived at the Human bar. Volta walked in and so did Jake followed by Cody. Volta Quickly said an enchantment that put everything in the bar to sleep cameras and all except the girl sitting there eating.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 1:11 pm

Aiden was seate on a bench, the smell of many vampires in the area. He could also smell the strong odor of vamperic elves, but no lycan. There had to be other lycans out there other than him.Right? Sighing at his race's lack of numbers in this small town, he managed to catch on to the scent of a creeping vampire. Smirking, Aiden fired two waves of flame, rushing behind them and stabbing through it's chest while it looked to guard from from the flames."Drusus.....no your from another clan." He sighed and pulled his blood soakened blade from the corpse, wishing he'd waited to receive more answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 7:37 pm

"Hello." Ginger said from the shadow of a tall building as Kearney walked by. "It's been a while since we last met hasn't it, Kearney?" She asked calling him by his name. "you look just the same as last time." She teased still hiding in the shadow.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 7:43 pm

Kearney was walking to nowhere when he heard her voice. He spun on his heel to see her in the shadows. "Hello Ginger, it has been awhile." he walked up to her. "What no hug?" he smiled and teased. "How have you been all these years?" he asked her stepping into the alleyway with her.

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 8:00 pm

AKira was still consious paying attention ot the others had stopped eating. "Guess I can't eat now..." mutters ot herself. sure soemthing was going to come up, still had her human disguise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 8:09 pm

Volta was not will to take the risk of someone hearing his voice so he mental said to Akira. "Long time no see. You should have sent a warning before appearing i thought you where Ichiro. Finished eating meet me outside we have somethings to talk about." Volta and Cody And Jake walk out. Cody stays in his wolf form as he sits down cross legged.
Back to top Go down
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 8:19 pm

When Rheana awoke the following morning, the sun had just begun to rise. Narkissos was watching her from a few feet off. She stretched then sat up, then she yawned deeply.
“I see deep sleep still reverts you to your true form.” Narkissos said to her. She cast a glare his way. “Still as bright and cheery in the mornings as ever.” He laughed. She continued to glare.
Narkissos got up from where he sat and walked over to her. “Shall we?” he asked extending his hand to her, which she took begrudgingly and stood up. They started to walk again as they had the night before, in silence as the sun rose. As they continued on Rheana began to transform herself into a different redhead from the night before. Though Narkissos loved her true form, he agreed that it might cause a stir as they drew closer to civilization. But did not say as much, she already had read his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 8:49 pm

Akira fisniehs up her food and leaves out had paid earlier stll in human guise. "Sorry didn't say anything before. some things on mind. whats this you wanna talk" replied back mentally to him. she let out a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 8:55 pm

Volta Keep the conversation mentally, knowing that Jake and Cody could hear it. Volta then replied "The war. You need to pick a site. I an trying to gather a task force so we can combat it. Before you sided with me. I hope you will again. I have the need supplies to combat including top level clearance all over the world. If you join me meet me at this location." Volta imparted the information she would need to find the base. When she arrive it would look like a run down shack. Volta then finish saying before running back to his car "I have to finish my patrols." And with that Volta disappeared in a blur of movement returning to his car Jake and Cody behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 9:11 pm

She saw him drive off"Later" last thing she says to him mentally, remebered the war from the last time that they had met. She left another way not wanting suspicion of anykind. But as well thinking a few things over. with her mind jumbled as well as having up a defensive in her mind. had no one reading her. walked into an alley taking a short cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 9:17 pm

Long before midday, when there was still a fog, the two arrived at Loch Leven. “have friends here?” Narkissos asked her playfully. She smirked and laughed shortly. “As a matter of fact I do dear Narky.” And she began to wade into the water. He watched her and as about to speak. “No Narky, I will not strip for you. The clothes I wear are as much of an illusion as the current color of my hair.” He laughed. “We are here because I made a deal with Nessy many many years ago. I’d be the mysterious woman to throw off the truth of her whenever I’m in the area. I’m sure you’ve heard the legends about it.” She said. As she turned back away from him, she transformed into a blonde beauty bathing in the waters. He watched as she waded around the foggy lake, smiling to himself.

They stayed at the lake until the fog began to lift, and continued on their way. Traveling in a southward direction because Rheana could hear Narkissos’ thoughts continually reverting back to London, she asked him when they were crossing water; “What is it that’s so important in London?” He looked at her quizzically then dropped his head. “You do keep thinking about it, why else do you think I’m heading south?”
“Do you remember Volta at all?”
“That silly old man? How could I ever forget him?”
“Well, he’s in London, I’d been meaning to go and see him.” She raised her eyebrows at him, willing him to continue. “The war is drawing close Rheana, you cannot be ignorant of that.”
She laughed at him. “I am not ignorant of it. I welcome it. It has been far too long since there was trouble caused enough that would hold as entertainment.”
“You want this war?”
“I want to be entertained.” She smiled and he sighed. Then both continued without speaking again.

Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 9:41 pm

Volta arrived at his car a few seconds after leaving the human bar. Jake and Cody a few seconds later. Jake Opened the door on the hummer and tossed the canteen in seat as Cody shifted back to his human form then took his armor off and redressed in his cloths. Jake started the near silent hummer then said "We should get back to the Base. I will stay with the girl Cody you should track down the other lycan and talk to him" Cody grinned then said "Good I wanted to ride my bike. To find him"

They then speed off to the base as Volta slid into his Vanquish and started. Cody had converted all there car to hydro power two years ago so he did not need gas the engine could gather moister form the air and use that as fuel. Volta speed off in to the night waiting for someone to show up who he did not know but someone would.

Jake and Cody Arrived at the base minutes after they left. Cody hopped out and rank to his Ferrari FXX Motorcycle. HE started the engine and gunned speed out of the case on his searching for the lycan known as Aiden.

Jake Got out and walked back to his room and placed his gear on its rack and went to the Main room which was about half a mile around and with one wall covered in screens and the wall to the right has a massive build in computer. The wall on the left appears to be a workshop because it has almost one of ever tool known to man and some only know to non-humans. The far south wall has a detailed map the world with every city marked and it shows ever road. The map is a thin computer screen so it can zoom in on places. It also showed one dot for every person in the world every race is color coated. They only thing not shown are vamperic elves because there magical signature is almost impossible to track and nymphs because there aura is too complex.

Last edited by Searath on 7/13/2010, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/13/2010, 9:43 pm

Akira goes though the shadows appearing thorugh another shadow sa her real self speeding through really fast to the place that volta had told her about. "made a new one?.." she had her sword at her side still. looked through the nature itself seeing s wasn't followed by anyone. knocked on the shack door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   

Back to top Go down

Before Men
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: