HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Before Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 12:01 am

Narkissos shut the door behind himself when he exited last. “There’s this great place just up the lane. There’s these people who own it that look older than dirt. He’s a friendly old chap, and she’s a terror. She mighta been a witch in another life.” Nark joked and started leading the way.

Rheana hung back to walk with Aiden; “So. You’re a part of a clan huh?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 12:22 am

Aiden followed behind Narks and Rheana. He'd listened to Narks talk about the man and woman who owned a place just up the lane. He'd been about to speak up, but stopped when he heard Rheana speaking to him."Yeah. My clan is small, but very strong." Talking about his clan to others wasn't exactly something he was very fond of. It was mostly due to the allies who'd all betrayed them in the past."You seem to have a lot of questions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 12:32 am

Rheana let herself blush, she wasn’t sure if it was play or not. “I’ve never had a clan. I only have my friend Narky. And we’re not always together. Usually; I am on my own.”
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 12:59 am

"Must be hard sometimes. But I have no one outside of my clan so you can say that I am also alone." Aiden moved his hands into his pockets and sighed. He could feel his warm body heated up under the sun. Normally he would take his shirt off at this time, but he didn't want to make this uncomfortable for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 1:07 am

Rheana thought she could sense Aiden feeling uncomfortable. Or maybe it was just his body language. Then Narkissos spoke up in front of them and stopped in front of a quaint little dive. With a patio in front, and a gate. “here we are. After you.” He said and held the gate open for them. Rheana went through first and let the boys fight over who would come in last. She went to the counter and ordered a small meal. She smiled at the old man who winked and flirted with her as she ordered. She stepped away when his wife yelled at him from the kitchen.

Narkissos stood with the gate open, waiting for Aiden to go through with a genuine smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 1:31 am

Aiden looked at the gate as the came closer to it, finding himself walking inside not before long."Thanks." He said to Narks in response to him holding the door open for them. He ordered a medium sized meal, sitting by himself ata table. He wasn't sure if he should join Rheana as she ate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 1:41 am

Rheana rolled her eyes dramatically when Aiden sat by himself. Nark was still waiting on his meal, so even more dramatically; she got up and moved herself to sit at Aiden’s table. “Oh Come On.” She dropped her food on his table heavily. “Did we not invite you out to eat WITH us?” She said. Then sat and smiled.

Nark finally collected his food and thanked the old man at the counter. He then moved and sat at the table with them. “I know most people, like you don’t care to talk too much about themselves. Especially with those of my nature, or at least half of it.” He was using his words carefully, so as to now draw unwanted attention from the mortals around them. “Most have have not met someone of my other half.” He smiled. And took a bite. “I’m sure you have questions.”
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 2:03 am

Aiden looked up at the sound of Rheana dropping her food on his table."Sorry. I don't normally eat with people I just met." He glanced down towards his food after returning the slight smile. He was pretty hungry, but he was sure there would be more talking than anything. Looking up he took a bite from his food, and listened to Nark."I'm curious as to how you two came across one another."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 2:17 am

Rheana dropped her face, she hadn’t thought about that. She internally chastised herself for not thinking thoroughly. Before she could plant the thoughts into Narks head; he started answering. He smiled and was full of passion when he spoke.
“Well that is a curious story.” He paused to take a bite and chew. “It was some time ago. Summer in, What was it? 1772? Or something?” He looked at her, with a playful fire in his eyes. She just smiled at him and nodded slightly. “Anyways. I was in with the Aristocracy in those days. Lord knows that was not the wisest role to play in France. But yet, I loved the country before then, so I’d made a home there.” He took another bite of food, then continued. “anyway; You may have heard of some English men who risked their own necks to save the Aristos. Well, It wasn’t just English Men. Turns out there was also a terrible beastie who was frightening the Cizoyen’s of the country in it’s new birth. A pure white wolf, most thought it was a ghost, was picking off the guard who were stationed at the prison where those accused of treason against the republic were held. I had been captured days before and was to face the guillotine the following morning. Long story short; she rescued me, and I’ve been tagging along with her ever since. Well, as much as she’ll let me.”
Rheana Smiled at Aiden. “Pretty much.” She was glad that he did not tell the full truth of how they’d met. She played a huge part in influencing the republics officials in the slaying of all of those Aristocrats. She was partially ashamed of that. But she also felt some of them deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 2:39 am

Aiden nodded, his hunger had caused him to finish off his food quickly as he listened to the story of how they met. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, rubbing his eyes slightly."That's an interesting story." That was thr only question he had for either one of them. Anything they said now would be entirely up to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 2:44 am

Rheana looked at Aiden with his response and raised an eyebrow. “You seem tired. Do you sleep?” She looked at him with an intense stare.
Nark quickly finished his food. And cleared the garbage from their table.
“Well guys, this has been,… educational.” He smiled. “I have some things I have to do now that I am back in town. It was very good to meet you Aiden.” He said extending his hand to him. Then turned to Rheana and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Rheana.” He said endearingly. Then he nodded his goodbye and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 3:00 am

Aiden looked to Rheana and shook his head. He hadn't slept much last night, but he didn't know it was so easily noticiable."Yeah I sleep." He lied, and turned his attention to Nark as he stood up."Nice to meet you." He reached out and shook his hand. Now it was just the two of them. He yawned and looks at her."May I ask why you were so concerned with my sleeping habits?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 3:09 am

“I like to be… helpful.” She said to him. “And I’ve decided that we are now close acquaintances so I feel I can inquire about your sleeping habits.” Rheana cast a flirtatious glance up at him. “Perhaps I can help with letting you get some sleep. If you do sleep, you most obviously don’t sleep enough. I know there is impending doom, but you might be rendered helpless if your body isn’t properly rested.”

When Narkisssos left the eatery, he didn’t really have anywhere to go. So he just walked around the great city. He pondered Rheana, and all that she was. What she was on about. Why she was the way she was. How she felt about him. He daydreamed of her saying she felt the same for him as he did for her. Several hours passed and he found himself in a familiar part of town, with some old, but familiar auras nearby.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 3:30 am

"And how exactly would you help me to sleep?" Aiden looked at her, catching a glimpse of the flirty smile she gave him. A light shade of pink touched his cheeks, before he returned it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/31/2010, 3:34 am

Rheana thought a minute before answering him, considering planting some suggestive thoughts, but then decided against it for the time being. “Oh you know. Let you sleep and keep watch for whatever meanies keep you awake.” She winked at him. “As Narky said, you’re always welcome at OUR home.” She then stood and made her way out, pausing at the door to look back at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/1/2010, 12:29 pm

Aiden looked at her."Sleep while you watch over me? It wouldn't be fair for me to do so." He stood up and followed her to the door, letting her lead the way outside."I don't think there will be anyone out to get us." He put his hands in his pockets and thought for a moment. So was her intention to have him sleep? Surely she couldn't care that much about his health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/1/2010, 4:45 pm

Rheana rolled her eyes and walked out to the street. “Do you always take everything so seriously?” She asked. Then started back towards Nark’s flat. “My offer still stands, you can use the flat to sleep if you choose.” After a few paces she looked back at him. “Are you coming or not?”

Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/1/2010, 9:15 pm

Aiden looked at her and scratched his head. He couldn't help that he was so serious all the time. Catching up with her, he gave a shrug."It us how I was raised." He sided and walked beside her, seeing that they were heading back to Nark's flat."I guess I could sleep there." He said looking down at his feet before letting out another sigh."Can I ask why you're so determined to have me sleep?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/2/2010, 12:17 am

Rheana stuck her thumbs into her back pockets and shrugged. “Honestly; I have no motivation for you to sleep.” And she didn’t. This surprised even her. “But I felt like letting you.” She then smiled over, and opened the door for him.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/17/2010, 11:14 pm

Volta walked out of the build he owned and worked out when he felt an aura of a lcyan that changed in broad day light. He pulled out his guy and killed the lcyan form 50 feet away then teleported back to his base.

Jake felt his pager go off and got up and said "I have to go like now." He took up and arrived at the Base to see Nark standing there at the same time Cody arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/17/2010, 11:18 pm

Nark stood with his hands in his pockets. "Ah Jake. I thought I knew who'd be here." then he turned to cody and half saluted him in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/18/2010, 10:30 am

Akira saw him go didn't get a chance to say bye,. but it was fine with her. She got up from where she sat after had enough to eat. nad payed her bill. She leaves in her car going else where to chill. She had a strange feelign that hse just couldn't break the feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/19/2010, 7:54 am

Ichiro was walking through New York City seeing all the crime that took place here, '' This place is just as bad as Bed-Stye maybe worse. This place could really use a hero. Too bad for New York City, because I'm evil. Now time to work some Chaos. ' As Ichiro said that he tried to hide his evil essence, well he was trying to hide that evil feel when people were around him. He began to run across the road to get to the other side, a big cargo truck was coming his way on the right side of the street he didn't have enough time to dodge in his human form so he just transformed into his True Form and then he transported into a dark alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   8/19/2010, 9:34 am

Akira had stopped shorly after awhile at a gas station gets the car refilled thinks. 'more people around here. increasing evne more so...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   

Back to top Go down

Before Men
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: