HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Before Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/18/2010, 3:53 pm

She smiles some. "Bigger portions in food. Buffets everything is scrawny that be better off fishing for trout and tiger shark." she says happily. Finds a table and sits in a chair. Noticed the 2 vampires but was more intrested in getting her meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/18/2010, 4:04 pm

Ginger giggled a bit and sat next to him. "I'm always comfortable with you around." She told him and curled into his side, and closed her eyes. She didn't remember the last time she had a good nights sleep.

RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/18/2010, 5:38 pm

Aiden was really confused now as he watched the woman. His mind was saying that she was one of them, but he could smell the scent of another race upon her.(Narks)"I would appreciate someone telling me what's going on. And who the hell are you?" His questions were more going to the one who'd appeared from the flat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/18/2010, 5:50 pm

Kearney put his arm around her as she snuggled him. He snuggled back and rest his head on hers.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/19/2010, 12:27 am

Rheana nodded ever so slightly to Cody, not losing the intensity in her eyes, and then turned to the other. “I am Rheana, and who might you be? Storming at the door of where I sleep?” Though her eyes were still intense she smiled at the werewolf in man form.

From inside Narkissos had begun to stir. He was hearing the voices outside and knew what Rheana was trying to do. She loved to play games. She loved her ability to trick people. He thought it might have something to do with not actually belonging anywhere, like himself. Nymphs were few and far between these days; had been for quite a few centuries. Still pondering and listening to the conversation outside; Narkissos, got up and started collecting some clothes for his old friend Cody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/19/2010, 2:28 am

Cody got up and ducked as he walked in the main room, He then slammed the door behind him and shifted back waiting on nark to hurry with the cloths.

Jake looked at the food and got a plate of nothing but fish and said “Umm ok sure, Jake sat down waited for her.” In truth he was confused as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/19/2010, 2:35 am

As Cody moved into Narkissos' space; his skin began to crawl without turning, or hurrying he said calmly to him; "We may be old friends Cody, but even you should know that to a Vampire, if only half; just walking into my space without granted permission... is rude."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/19/2010, 2:47 am

Cody looked at him and said “You know just as well as I do that you ready invited me or I would not even be able to enter that is part of my burden as an Alpha." Cody was point out that little fact in his history that only Nark, Volta, and Jake knew. Cody took the cloths and quickly dressed. “I am sorry Nark but you know I hate staying in my Wolf form to long. I am nearing the age where I have to pick a form to live the rest of my life in, I only have a few thousand years left.”
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/19/2010, 8:38 am

Akira got her food was just some steaks atleast 6 or 7. Sits with him at the table."You haven't been around this area before have you?" she asked eats one of her steaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/21/2010, 11:14 pm

Nobody wrote:

Rheana nodded ever so slightly to Cody, not losing the intensity in her eyes, and then turned to the other. “I am Rheana, and who might you be? Storming at the door of where I sleep?” Though her eyes were still intense she smiled at the werewolf in man form.

From inside Narkissos had begun to stir. He was hearing the voices outside and knew what Rheana was trying to do. She loved to play games. She loved her ability to trick people. He thought it might have something to do with not actually belonging anywhere, like himself. Nymphs were few and far between these days; had been for quite a few centuries. Still pondering and listening to the conversation outside; Narkissos, got up and started collecting some clothes for his old friend Cody.

Aiden ran hsi hand through his hair and sighed."My name is Aiden. I came because I smelt the scent of something 'odd'. But now I see that it is just a lovely lycan." He shook off the thought and watched as Cody made his way into the flat. It was thenthat he also noticed another scent that was being ocvered by the female lycans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/21/2010, 11:29 pm

Rheana smiled at the lycan. “I see you can smell my friend Nark. Do not think little of me for our friendship, but he is half Vampire. He does have an odd smell though.” She then turned and headed for the open door. “It’s a bit drafty out here like this. You are welcome to step inside and meet the half breed yourself.” Then she was through the door.

Narkissos nodded at Cody and sighed. “Yes. I do know.”
Then he looked up at Rheana, and focused on the bare form she’d chosen. “I suppose you’ll be needing clothes too then?” He smiled at her, and she cast a snotty smirk his way.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/21/2010, 11:47 pm

Aiden scratched his head when she said that the scent was actually the half breed of a vampire. Following her inside, he noticed a male in the room other than himself and Cody,"Should I really be here? I was merely curious if who lived here." He held no hatred for the half breed. It was mostly only those he threatened either him or his clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/21/2010, 11:58 pm

Narkissos then noticed the other that followed her in. Rheana smiled back at Aiden and scampered off to the bedroom. Nark watched her leave then turned and extended his hand to the lycan. “Welcome. My name is Narkissos. This is my home. I’m sure your senses have picked up that I am an odd breed. That would be correct.” He smiled. “But New faces are always welcome.”
Back to top Go down
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/22/2010, 9:07 pm

Cody looked at then all Nark, Rehana, Aiden and then said “Umm well I need to report to Volta that you are a lost cause. Mabye Nark can explain it better I don’t see why Volta was going nuts over trying to get you to join us anyway your scent, anyway nark thanks for the cloth I will return then when you stop by the ummm office later.” It was clear most of the time Cody was talking about Aiden as he started to walk out.

Jake was slowly eating his food as he said “I don’t get out much period, I stay busy I mean Volta wants me to get out more but humans bore be and the tension is mounting I hate fighting pointless fights”
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/24/2010, 1:45 am

Aiden nodded and shook Nark's hand as it was extended. When he pulled away, he looked over towards Cody as he told him that he was a lost cause."No offense but I've been alone this entire time for a reason. That is how my elders wanted it, and that is how it shall be." He shrugged then turned to face Narks once more."I'm sorry for intruding on your home like this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/24/2010, 2:08 am

“It is no intrusion. You are always welcome here.” Nark said to Aiden in sincerity, and waved to Cody as he stepped through the door. He then turned and headed to the kitchen. “Honestly. Make yourself at home.” His head turned around when he heard the bedroom door click open, and Rheana stepped out.
“Awe, I missed our dear Cody’s departure.” She said wryly and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/24/2010, 2:59 am

Aiden scratched his head and took a seat, watching Rheana make her appearance from the back room. He still was not sure of why he was here, but in the pit of hid confusion he'd discovered that there was a half breed here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/24/2010, 4:58 am

In her human form and dressed, Rheana scampered into the living room, and casting a flirtatious glance at the werewolf who sat on the couch, sat herself on the chair beside him.
“Tell me, Aiden,” She paused at his name to smile, and pouring in all her charm; she continued. “How do you feel about half breeds? What sorts of breeds have you met before?” She not only wanted to play and flirt with him, she also wanted to determine which side he aligned with. Who it was they’d invited into Narkissos’ home.

At her tone and questioning of Aiden, Narks head snapped up. He knew Rheana to be a notorious flirt, but still felt the pangs of jealousy due to his unrequited love.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/24/2010, 9:01 am

Archer King Searath wrote:

Jake was slowly eating his food as he said “I don’t get out much period, I stay busy I mean Volta wants me to get out more but humans bore be and the tension is mounting I hate fighting pointless fights”

Akira looked at him as finished most of her food. "Then...what is it you want?...When you are not busy and get free time" looked to him curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/25/2010, 4:08 pm

Ichiro teleported to New York City....

OOC: Just to get back in there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/26/2010, 4:27 am

Aiden had been doing nothing but staring down at his knees. His thoughts were always there surrounding him, even now while he day inside this home. He had no idea who they were, and yet here he was. Looking up his eyes were on the woman from before. Only this time he found himself looking down to avoid her attractive features out of respect to the male that was also in the room."I have no grudge against half-breeds because they weren't the ones who drove my clan to near extinction." A slight flame appeared around his finger tips from just the thought of thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/26/2010, 11:31 am

When Aiden finally looked up; Rheana’s smile softened. “I didn’t take you as the timid type.” She said to him as he averted his eyes again. There was a part of her in that instant that knew she should feel badly for the trick she was playing on him. But that feeling was so far lost from her; it only came as a fleeting thought which was easily dismissed.
From the kitchen Nark suddenly spouted: “There seems to be nothing in here. Who’s up for breakfast? Might as well take advantage of these human’s culinary skills while we have them around no?”
Rheana looked at him, chuckled and shook her head. “Yes, that seems a good idea.”
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/26/2010, 1:12 pm

Aiden watched her and shook his head."There's a lot more to an alpha wolf than you know." He knew that his status had not needed to be announced, but behind that smile of her's seemed to be something much more than she was showing to him."I am glad that you allowed me access into your home. I only wish I would've done it as kindly as you two have." Ever since the war, his clan had been very strict about allowing outsiders into their clan. He'd seen first hand what they did to those they did not trust."But a beautiful woman such as yourself would get in without a problem." His eyes lingered over towards the kitchen, his noise catching scent of all food within the kitchen."I didn't know I was eating here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/26/2010, 7:35 pm

“Neither did we.” Narks responded to him while checking a cupboard one last time. “But you’re here… though it seems we aren’t.” Coming into the living room where the two sat. “Unless either of you can whip something up from the odds and ends; we’re going out. And you are more than welcome to join us.” Nark nodded to Aiden. Then Rheana piped in.

“We are a bit of a motley crew, Narky and I. But being one of a kind on his part; makes a clan or whatnot nearly impossible.” Then she stood. “Shall we?” and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/30/2010, 11:53 pm

Aiden massaged his shoulder and sighed."Yeah I don't think I have anything else to do." He adjusted the sheathed blade which was draped across his lower back. There was nothing better to do at the moment, and these two offered food. Something he had yet to have today. Hw followed Rheana over to the door, and walked outside into the growing sunlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   

Back to top Go down

Before Men
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: