Share | 

Before Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Before Men   7/8/2010, 9:54 pm

Volta walked down the busy London Sidewalk While in his human form he was nineteen but he dress so he was out of place and his solid white hair. His guns where well hidden but any half wit cop could find him at in the same breath he would take one look at his MI6 badge and walk away even if he was caught shooting the prime minster. As he walked he thought he saw the Aura of a Lycan but it was to strong for it to be anything else. Volta turned around and slowly followed the Lcyan Staying in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 10:00 pm

Aiden stood standing in the center of town, his eyes on an Italian male, maybe 16 or close to that age. He was a vampire of course, and by a symbol burned onto his his neck meant he must be from the Drusus clan. They were pretty powerful, and had been life-long enemies of his own clan. Of course he admired them for also being against the war, it did not stop them from raging hatred for their differences. As he sat their, waiting for the male to reach an alley so he could draw his sword. He felt an odd odor in the air. An abomination to mankind. He'd heard about this type of scent before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 10:19 pm

Kearney walked through the streets of the Big Apple alone. He looked around sensing other vampires but payed them no heed, after all a vampires got to eat who is he to interfere with that. He pasted by a lycan bar and turned to look at it growling slightly. Oh how he would love to go in there and end every single one of them's life, but he knew he was outnumbered badly and would surely be ripped to pieces. He sighed and continued on his way looking for a decent fight.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 10:27 pm

Ichiro was walking down the street's of Bed-Stye,Brooklyn. Where a lot of crime's are committed, like murder,burglary,stealing lollipop's from little kid's, any thing that the law permit's they aren't doing. What the law doesn't permit that's what happening. Then he saw some thug's spraying graffiti all around a phrase that said ' Bed-Stye do or die! ' Ichiro laughed ' Human's still surprise me sometimes. Most of them are idiotic fool's. ' Then Ichiro could sense a vampire and a lycan, he knew if they were both here they were having a brawl. But Ichiro didn't do anything about it and just kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 10:40 pm

Akira was wandering on her own, was hoped to find some type of fight. she was in her human form black hair blue eyes, black shirt and jeans wearing boots and fingerless gloves. some whereo n ehr she hiding a weapon. Having the appearance of being jsut ateen just walked around hoping for soemthing new to come about. to ease her boredom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 10:53 pm

Volta Tacked the Lycan. Volta after a few minutes saw that he was tracking a vampire one of the Drusus. Volta was opposed to vampires he had seen first hand what they could do. Lycans where better but not much they at least could die of age. Volta was the protector to the humans. Thanks to him and his kind he paved the way for them to have the world way it was now. And in twenty nine short days it would be hell on earth, the way Volta figured it was if he could not find the elites and the best of the best this war would get out of hand fast. Things where ready happening Lycans and Vampires could ready feel things heating up most did not have the will power needed to not fall into the fight. The one he was tracking seamed no different be he had a very strong aura. Stronger then Vampire he was tracking and any other Lycra Volta had seen before.

Volta slowly drew one of his pistols in case the lycan could not hand the vampire quickly there are alot of humans around even in the ally they where about to head down it was still partly visible to humans and if anyone see them Volta would have bail them both out not that it bothered him to his MI6 badge he enjoyed watching the look on caps when ran the badge number. Volta has power no matter where he does. Even north Korea does not mess with out of fear of the team he leads.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 11:16 pm

Aiden sighed, the scent of the hybrid still lingering in the air. It was following him. Was it looking for a fight? Or
simply looking to be figure out his motives? It scent was powerful enough, but it was also aged. Aged back to the days of the eldest member of his clan who could no longer change back to his human state. Shaking his head, Aiden used his speed to appear in front of the hybrid. While near, he could blantly smell other's within the area, but the odor of this hybrid covered up their scent."A vampire elf....I've heard about you. Your odor smells, and can be tracked as far away as I had been...maybe more. Why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 11:27 pm

Volta raise his gun and aimed passed the Lycan and fire four times and yet no casing fell and no sound was hear expect for the vampire crying out has he burned to death. Volta looked at him and said "Child i can suppress that, i can make you think i am truly a human. You forgot what you where doing you where able to resist the impulsive nature and stop hunting that vampire to confront me. Odd. That's what you are is Odd are aura suggests you are more powerful then any lycan since the dawn of man and yet you seam to not know how to total control it yet. I was following you because of your aura and to see what you could do." Volta put up his gun and concealed it again. He hoped the lycan would ask more questions this time.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 11:30 pm

Kearney pasted through the edge of Bed-Stye pasting a mugging and a gang war along the way. He looked at the gang war smiling at how little has change and that the tactics he and his Celtic brethren used back then are still being used today. Only difference was instead of cleaving heads in half you popped caps in asses. He headed down to the harbor disterict. He sat down on a bench and watched the people walk by identifying the species of each one. Mostly human but more Vampires and Lycans then one would expect. He waited for what he did not know, but something definitely.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 11:44 pm

Ichiro continued walking down the street, he saw some drunk's out in the alley's getting drunk they busting the bottle's on their own head's. Then he saw some thug's driving down the road in their own car's getting high, then the police see them and don't care. He just kicked the police officer in front of a car and killed him. ' That was enjoyable! ' Then he continued walking but then got tired of walking so he began to run. Halfway back to his hideout he sensed a something strong. ' A vampire... ' Then he ran down to see someone sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/8/2010, 11:52 pm

Aiden had heard the scent of the vampire closing in, his hands resting comfortably in his attracting blue hair as he waited for it to close in. However when the hybrid before him raised a gun, he could only shrug of what was once going to be his kill of the day."You seem to know alot be from my aura. I know how to control it more than you know hybrid." He could feel the growing chaos around them, the tension between the vampires and lycans growing. However here was a single hybrid, stuck with no place in this city."What are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 12:09 am

Volta Grinned he could see Lycan fluxing his aura to try and prove him wrong. Volta still grinning said as he went into the lycans mind lightly "I never said i can controls i said i can control mine and my sent. Tell me Aiden if that was to be your kill of the say you must tell me why. You could kill him in a single stroke. Anyway let me tell you whom i am i am sure your elders still talk about my kind and me. I am Volta Ventah Sedon. I was a child of Lilith her self. I then created the Vamperic Elves as a way to control your ancestors. I am not a hybird. That is the wrong term i am a Fusion. I perfect magic fusion between Vampire Human and Elf. I cn as you tell read minds and truth. But more then that i can also use angelic runes and i can teach you how to control your powers."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 12:16 am

Akira no scent of what hse realyl was just watching sitting soem where as if just ap asser byer. Or waiting for something or the other. hearing a commotion she listens in on where ever she is. Curious that she sees someone or the other that she thinks that she knows but not very sure but just watches. she listened to the conversation that was going on between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 2:05 am

Masquerading as a Redheaded twenty something, Rheana was currently trolling the pubs in Falkland, Scotland, looking to cause trouble.

She enjoyed playing the part of a not so local looker for these primitive folk in the local pubs. Yes, it was small trouble when it started, but she knew it could well get out of hand. It was true that this small city had come to be known the first conservative city in Scotland, but before that it was known for some violence. Rheana was sure she could find that violence in the people again, even if it meant taking down their tourism.

Rheana ducked into the Lomond Tavern and scanned the room for an empty seat. She saw an empty table butted up against another, filled with 2 gents and their dates. She smiled and made her way over to her newest victims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 2:19 am

Kearney was about to leave this place in search of something interesting. The mob just doesn't come down anymore. he thought with a sigh. As got up he sense something old yet filled with power. He looked around for the source. He spotted a man across the way about average sized. He approached the man, remembering legends from elder Vampires about hybrids of such power. "Aye, how you be this fine morning?" he asked the man when he was close enough his gruff voice had a think accent like a cross between Irish and Scottish.

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 2:51 am

She could feel every pair of male's eyes on her as she took her seat. Rheana of course was used to, and expected this. She had perfected the walk that attracted the attention. She maneuvered her body in a way, so as to draw attention, but not be obvious about it. She placed herself in the seat against the wall with her profile turned so both men at the table next to her could ogle her curves just right.

When the waitress stepped over she gave her most award winning smile, and let local the accent seep in her voice. "Aye, Aam passin' ben tonecht, takin' in mah bonnie coontry. coods ye teel me whaur Ah micht fin' lodgin' aroond haur?" She could hear all the thoughts in the room taking in what she'd said, and grinned when she was given directions to the next street over. then the waitress asked what she'd have. "Teel me; whit is yer hoose speacialty? i'll hae 'at.." As she waited for the lady to return with her drink, she focused in on the most lustful thoughts in the room. Not surprising to Rheana, they came from one of the gents next to her.

She thought to herself. "yes, this will turn out to be a good investment of energy. They're just waiting to be ripped into."

Last edited by Mansion on 7/9/2010, 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 11:42 am

Ichiro saw the man that said hello to him, well not a man because he could tell by his strong aura that he wasn't human, but something more powerful a vampire,lycan or something else. ' Hey doing pretty good I guess. ' He said in a dark lonely voice ' I just don't know where im going this morning.' Then Ichiro looked at the man, he was very tall perhaps a seven footer, and by the look's of his build he is very muscular. Then Ichiro sat down on the bench,' Standing is tiresome.' So Ichiro just started to look at the man again, waiting to see if he had a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 2:21 pm

Searath wrote:
Volta Grinned he could see Lycan fluxing his aura to try and prove him wrong. Volta still grinning said as he went into the lycans mind lightly "I never said i can controls i said i can control mine and my sent. Tell me Aiden if that was to be your kill of the say you must tell me why. You could kill him in a single stroke. Anyway let me tell you whom i am i am sure your elders still talk about my kind and me. I am Volta Ventah Sedon. I was a child of Lilith her self. I then created the Vamperic Elves as a way to control your ancestors. I am not a hybird. That is the wrong term i am a Fusion. I perfect magic fusion between Vampire Human and Elf. I cn as you tell read minds and truth. But more then that i can also use angelic runes and i can teach you how to control your powers."

"Yeah my elders have told stories about your kind.....fusion. You are an abomination of this world." Aiden rubbed the back of his neck slightly, shifting his view over two a drunken man following a woman into a nearby alley. Either the woman was a tramp, or she would soon be raped by the corrupted alchoholic mind of the simple human. Of course beneath the towering scent of the Vamperic Elf before him, he could distinctly smell the scent of a vampire. The clever woman was luring the male into a trap."I do not need anyone to teach me how to use my own powers. I can handle my own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 3:25 pm

"Fine. We will meet again it is in the fates." Just as he says that he sees a child about ten or twelve shaking with a cell phone in hand. Volta gently invaded his mind. His thought where erratic and wild. Volta went in further and saw he saw Him recon-sealing the gun and the vampires scream. He had called the police. Volta quickly looked at Aiden and said. "I would debate about who is abomination later. You need to leave NOW. The child across the street called the police. So you have two options run or stay with me. If you stay with me you will be safe but the child knows what you look like and i know you are against killing an innocent. So make you choice you have about five seconds."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 3:52 pm

akira was still watching them, still keeping a human presence. WAs at a pretty good distance buys osem icecream from a vendor onyl good thing was coudl still have a sense of taste for food. was still listeninig non in but soon leave affter losing intrest going else where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 6:36 pm

At the table next to her, the ladies stepped off to the bathroom. In their absence, to two gents began to speak lowly to eachother, either not knowing Rheana could hear them or not caring.
“Swatch at th' body oan 'at lassie. she's ripe fur th' pickin'.”
“Dae ye hink she'd pull th' auld radge?” The two continued on in this manner. Rheana called out to the waitress, playing the part of a little too drunk. “Hey! Can ye top me aff?”
“Hink she's hud enaw tae please me yit?” They laughed with eachother.
“Guid day quine, fancy a winch?” The taller one called over to her.
She turned then with a smile. ”Ur a body ay ye braw gentlemen addressin' me?”
“Aye.”
“Whit is it ye woods loch?” She said turning to them, leaning over just right.
“Ye dornt happen tae fancy a roll wi' me?”
“Sae blunt, an' strang, jist hoo Ah loch them. but whit woods yer lassie say?” She toyed with him… The discord went on for quite some time. She smiled evily when she saw the girls return, and heard the outrage that was in their heads. This is when she leaned in and Kissed the man. The hoots and hollers started, and he kissed her back. All head were turning in their direction. Until Rheana determined it was time for them to come up for air and see what damage would become.
“Ye dobber. ur ye cheatin' oan mah sister?” One man called from the other side of the bar. It wasn’t long before a brawl broke out and She was able to step back and watch it all.

After a long while she became bored with the debacle and found her way outside. In the alley way she though out loud. “That was far too easy… and rather dull.”
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 8:48 pm

Aiden glanced back toward the little boy and sighed."You read my thoughts wrong elf..I kill anyone who gets in the way of the business I have to fufill in this world. I work and walk alone.....that is the challenge of the task given to me by my elders. And that is what I shall fufill." He stepped back and shook his head."I am done with your company elf.....my business carries me else where." On that word Aiden was gone from the area, his speed allowing him to end up in front of a local bar in just a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 9:08 pm

With in seconds of Aiden leaving the cops arrive Volta ready had his badge out. He showed it to the person in charge who in turn said. "Kid i am not impressed by fake badges. Now remove the gun and come with me." Volta Sighed and said "Run the number look at my clearance. If you value your job and pension I suggest you shut up and do it now." Just as Volta said that another cop about twenty walked up and whispered into the ear of the lead cop and said "Sir he has a level of clearance I have never seen and I worked at the prime ministers last party detail. We need to leave now." Volta smirked as the Cop turn a shade of red. And stormed off. Volta then walked to his parked Aston Martin Vanquish. He like fast moving objects.

Volta speed off towards the MI6 building. Any cop that ran his license plate before writing him a ticket would drop it. He was for the most part above the law then again he was a assassin, a helper and one of the few people that could help save mankind.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/9/2010, 11:14 pm

Ichiro wrote:
Ichiro saw the man that said hello to him, well not a man because he could tell by his strong aura that he wasn't human, but something more powerful a vampire,lycan or something else. ' Hey doing pretty good I guess. ' He said in a dark lonely voice ' I just don't know where im going this morning.' Then Ichiro looked at the man, he was very tall perhaps a seven footer, and by the look's of his build he is very muscular. Then Ichiro sat down on the bench,' Standing is tiresome.' So Ichiro just started to look at the man again, waiting to see if he had a reply.

Kearney watched the man take a seat and decided to sit himself and took a seat next to him. "Your arua is strong , what are you?" he asked being direct. He stared at the man or what looked to be a man anyway. He wasn't sure what would do if he was a Vampiric Elf. He had heard legends of their power and how it surpassed anything else except maybe the Gods. He shifted his weight a little so he could get better acess to his wapeons but he didn't really want fight one of these.

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan
RPH Friend
RPH Friend

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   7/10/2010, 12:24 am

Ichiro said, ' A Vamperic Elf, you know the like most powerful race, you know you heard the legend's right? ' Ichiro told the person, ' And what are you? I know you're a lycan or vampire. ' Then Ichiro looked around the scenery, and he saw a bank robbery and did nothing about it, ' Anyway I like how they're is tons of crime around here, always keep's thing's exciting. '
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Men   

Back to top Go down

Before Men
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: